PDA

View Full Version : Game pad?

Zurv
05-17-2011, 11:29 AM
Anyone try it with a 360 controller?

the game is kinda b0rked on my main gaming box now (full screen doesn't work).

Maybe i'll try on my HTPC...

this doesn't seem like a game that would be friendly do a controller.
Does it work and "work"? ie, does the 360 controller in fact work and does it "work" - playable with a controller. :)

Thanks

Pop Not Soda
05-17-2011, 11:45 AM
TW2 will not recognize my gamepad (Logitech Dual-Action USB) at all. The game shows input settings for gamepad buttons, but does not allow me to change settings or enable game pad. All drivers/software is up to date, and all my other games recognize the gamepad just fine.

Anyone else having this problem? I really really *HATE* WASD controls in all games, and I will not play the game in that mode.

I sent an email to CDP but who knows how long this will take to be addressed, considering it's launch day and there seem to be loads of other bugs in this game.

GodSmacked
05-17-2011, 11:46 AM
i plugged my 360 afterglow in and it identified it off the bat...does your drivers need updating on your controller?

Zurv
05-17-2011, 11:50 AM
because of the "widescreen" issue.. i haven't been able to play.

sofa friendly? :)

Pop Not Soda
05-17-2011, 11:50 AM
i plugged my 360 afterglow in and it identified it off the bat...does your drivers need updating on your controller?

No, as I mentioned, all drivers are up to date -- in fact, I'm using a relatively new install of Win 7 x64, with all device drivers recently updated. Plus all my other games recognize it fine.

I've seen a ton of posts about 360 controllers working fine... how about other brands of controllers? Anyone have any input? (no pun intended)

Zurv
05-17-2011, 11:53 AM
when i copy the files over to my HTPC i can test my PS3 controller... not sure if that is helpful tho

GodSmacked
05-17-2011, 11:53 AM
good luck soda

roidy
05-17-2011, 12:08 PM
I'm playing it with a PS3 Dualshock3 using MotioninJoy set to emulate a XBOX 360 pad and it works great, it feels much better playing it with a gamepad rather than a keyboard/mouse.