PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion Mouse hold crafting

Aitkenj
05-18-2011, 06:05 AM
Title.

I just clicked the mouse over 3k times just to get enough (I hope) stone bricks for my bridge project connecting home 1 to 2. That dosn't include the walls yet. It really needs an auto function like mining.

I dont even want to think about how damaged my mouse just got (and my wrists/sanity.. more the sanity bit ;))

Even shift click for 10, and ctrl for 100 would be good but as it is im dreading when it comes to me deciding to start over.

spartan0078
05-18-2011, 06:23 AM
My name is Barack Obama and i approve this message ;)

Cloakedboltz
05-18-2011, 06:56 AM
The crafting system needs a better interface, that's all. I wouldn't mind a window popping up with all the recipes in one screen, instead of scrolling down.

Also, a better idea would be to ctrl+leftclick and a popup appears asking how many you want to craft.

LambOfGod
05-18-2011, 07:02 AM
The crafting system needs a better interface, that's all. I wouldn't mind a window popping up with all the recipes in one screen, instead of scrolling down.

Also, a better idea would be to ctrl+leftclick and a popup appears asking how many you want to craft.

This.

Plus, the grid is not "tidy" when you open a chest near a workbench, it gets kinda confusing.

Cloakedboltz
05-18-2011, 07:04 AM
Also, if you click between the grid boxes you drop items. Not very cool.

Aitkenj
05-19-2011, 05:43 AM
Seems you can hold right click on a merchant to buy lots fast in the same manner I wanted crafting to be handled. I hope this gets added I've got a 8 story building with a mushroom farm basment to rebuild :)

yasokhuul
05-19-2011, 05:45 AM
Seems you can hold right click on a merchant to buy lots fast in the same manner I wanted crafting to be handled. I hope this gets added I've got a 8 story building with a mushroom farm basment to rebuild :)

WAHT?! and I bought 130 musket bullets click-move-click :rolleyes: