PDA

View Full Version : Best Weapon

Alucard1408
05-23-2011, 01:28 AM
Just wanted to know if anyone know what are the best 2 sword in game.

My steel sword is Caerme : 55-64 dmg, Vit regen +2 Chance to insta kill 4%,extend the duration of blade oils +4 and 2 rune slot.

My silver sword is Addan Deith: 53-59 dmg, bleeding 37%, Adrenaline generation +2, chance to insta kill 2%, dmg to wraith +4%

So any1 have better weapon? And if so where did you find them...I'm pretty sure Caerme is the best steel sword in game but idk about my silver one.

anticitizen101
05-23-2011, 02:18 AM
http://www.chalonverse.com/tw2db/

Check it.

Hoodzra
05-23-2011, 06:58 AM
where u get this caerme? hear many ppl talk about it but havent got a clue where to get it, did rush through the game a bit on my first run tho....second run wont be rushed :P

noman_ex
05-23-2011, 07:40 AM
where u get this caerme? hear many ppl talk about it but havent got a clue where to get it, did rush through the game a bit on my first run tho....second run wont be rushed :P

In ACT III during the golem quest you come upon a secret manuscript. Give it to the crafter/mage and he will explain that it's encoded with magic and you need certain rare ingredients to decode it. I can't remember all the ingredients, but you need Harpy egg, Queen pheromone (from those scorpions things in ACT I), Nekker warrior blood, etc. Hence you will need to gather them as early as ACT I. Once you give them to the mage, he will decode the manuscript which turns out to be a guide to creating a legendary sword. He will then offer to craft the sword for you.