PDA

View Full Version : Speech sounds are gone

GleaKhan
05-24-2011, 12:02 AM
Hi. I played the game like 8 hours without any problem. But today I loaded my latest save and.. pufff, all speech sounds are gone, I can't hear people that I'm talking to or other npcs talkings.. Tried to load previous saved games but the result is still same.. Anyone know any solution? :confused:

Hoodzra
05-24-2011, 02:15 AM
This seems to happen after the quest of going to Loredo's house, the only way it worked for me was doing another mission before it.

I loaded up a save before doing that mission, think it was the one with Triss going to look for a rose and after that I did the loredo mission and this way everything kept working...

BMBender
05-24-2011, 02:23 AM
yea this happened to me. I had done the "fight club" earlier this time, so had already looted the area so when there for the story arc just kinda breezed through it. Wasn't till I left that i remembered...oh yea the kramen thingy oops... reload uhm no voices. I fixed by finishing up; leaving the house; quicksaving; killing witcher+launcher; restarting reloading works voices back.

GleaKhan
05-24-2011, 02:49 AM
oh, thanks for the replies

domo_kun
05-24-2011, 05:19 AM
I also read somewhere to disable all othe audio devices I haven't tried it out yet but been having the same problem!

I think it might have been the online FAQ/help page of cdproject or the post floating around here about workarounds originally posted by bluesnews.com

domo_kun
05-24-2011, 05:27 AM
Here try #14 in the list let me know if it works for u, I want to try it tonight after work!

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1898071