PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion ; Video editor and Music Store

Shoxo
05-25-2011, 02:36 AM
i liked the saxxy award with the replay update. its a very good tool, pratical to post on youtube, and i have a suggestion. Valve should make a video editor with the same praticality, and as good as sony vegas, but more focused on editing, with a good screen image capture, like Fraps. if possible, a little bit cheaper than vegas... would be cool if we could buy music tracks like we do on iTunes, that allow us to use it on videos, and hear them as we play, from steam community in game

the only game im looking forward to see on steam, is the new for PC twisted metal! i cant wait to play that game, and it'll become even best with steam community options

Rehtirepo
05-25-2011, 03:43 AM
Yeah, why not. And while we're at it, order form to Starbucks and Domino's, laundry service and internet banking with completely new currency.

And how Sony Vegas is not focused on editing videos? It's a frikkin video editor!

emil_9645
05-25-2011, 04:02 AM
Sony Vegas is one of the best editing programs for editing.. :D

Still sounds like a good idea imo.

Shoxo
05-27-2011, 02:44 AM
i use vegas 8 too and i like it. but i dont use even a half of its tools. i was talking about price and praticality like the replay of team fortress 2.

and who make youtube videos with soundtracks knows that you need to pay the copyrights or they take out the video sound. now, valve is in partnership with youtube, they could make a music store (dont know if its possible) and even better than iTunes, you could hear it when you play games from steam community, could edit and use it on youtube videos. besides, you can buy music on iTunes, but if you accidentally delete it, its permanently lost, and on steam, like the games, its registered that you owns the music, and you can download it anytime anywhere.

Rehtirepo
05-27-2011, 03:29 AM
i use vegas 8 too and i like it. but i dont use even a half of its tools. i was talking about price and praticality like the replay of team fortress 2.

So you want something equally good as Vegas (in which you don't even use all the features for reasons unknown) for video editing, but you don't really want to pay for that?

and who make youtube videos with soundtracks knows that you need to pay the copyrights or they take out the video sound. now, valve is in partnership with youtube, they could make a music store (dont know if its possible) and even better than iTunes, you could hear it when you play games from steam community, could edit and use it on youtube videos.

Just to let you know, regular gameplay with some crappy ♥♥♥ song playing on background interests nobody. That alone is a good reason to take down the video. Or at least the audio track of it.

And yes, creating anything is possible. It's just the matter of if there is any point to it.

Mais Genre !!2
04-28-2012, 12:36 PM
Up !

Would be so nice to buy music tracks on Steam and to use it on videos, and hear them as we play.