PDA

View Full Version : Brink is a scam

BoldarBlood
05-25-2011, 01:53 PM
i notice that the mods here are closing every critical posting about the bad state of the game. looks like they try to suppress the citics about the nearly non-working game, to keep potential customers in the dark. it has something of a scam.

Harbinge of C
05-25-2011, 01:56 PM
inb4 the lock!

murtle76
i notice that the mods here are closing every critical posting about the bad state of the game. looks like they try to suppress the citics about the nearly non-working game, to keep potential customers in the dark. it has something of a scam.

LOL

yeah the mods are conspiring to get rid of trollers ONLY in the brink forum

go put your foil hat back on because i hear the aliens are monitoring peoples brains today too......lol

STEAM GAINS NOTHING FROM DEFENDING GAMES ON THEIR FORUMS, A BAD GAME IN THEIR STORE JUST MEANS MORE SALES ON ANOTHER GAME IN THEIR STORE

Haydar
Op is an idiot. (critical posting)

murtle76
05-25-2011, 01:58 PM

Yeah i just went back and read some of his other posts,

tollers gonna troll
and
haters gonna hate

lol

taodemon
05-25-2011, 02:00 PM
More like they get shut down because the same trolls keep spamming the same quotes over and over and name calling and all sorts of other stuff against the forums rules?

Also, the game is very far from being nearly non-working. While the game had issues most of them have been patched up and it is only what, the start of the 3rd week, which is still 5 months ahead of the Black Ops patches/fixes fiasco.

Good luck to all the trolls in this new troll post though since that is exactly what this is.

cr1515
05-25-2011, 02:41 PM
Totally agree with taodemon unfortunately mid discussion the same ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ fly into the thread and start insulting ppl.

I been in this forum a longish time and the mods will let ppl discuss pretty much anything until it deteriorates to the standard of the last thread here with the same title as this one.

dsi1
05-25-2011, 02:45 PM
Scam whiners are scamming confused citizens away the ability to play this game without feeling harassed.

sharkietoo
05-25-2011, 04:30 PM

This is why threads are closed. Every thread is attacked/defended by fan boi's & haters alike. The final result is name calling...

trollol?
05-25-2011, 05:08 PM
This is why threads are closed. Every thread is attacked/defended by fan boi's & haters alike. The final result is name calling...

really? are you sure it isn't because this idiot is 15 years old with a serious brain malfunction? hes posted this same thread 4 times now. get a life kiddo, when you do that, you'll be able to afford a pc that runs brink. L8

sharkietoo
05-25-2011, 05:18 PM
really? are you sure it isn't because this idiot is 15 years old with a serious brain malfunction? hes posted this same thread 4 times now. get a life kiddo, when you do that, you'll be able to afford a pc that runs brink. L8

Exhibit B - trollol? the resident abuser & keyboard hero. The sooner posters like them leave the better. No point banning because they just come back again...isnt that true trollol?...how many times have you been banned??

Iconoclast XVII
05-25-2011, 05:51 PM
So, guess your big lawyer looked at you like an idiot, or the whole time you were bluffing and now trying to call out the devs because...? They are closing the threads because lowlifes like you keep coming here and cluttering up the forums wanting your money back because you can't comprehend what "system requirements" are.

RosietheRiveter
05-25-2011, 06:19 PM
No, the mods are closing rude, contentious and squabbling threads going nowhere.

Check out the personal attacks in this thread for instance.