PDA

View Full Version : Bots offline?

bigboss04
05-27-2011, 05:43 PM
Can i play this game in offline mode with bots?

AEP
05-27-2011, 05:52 PM
You can.

kingshaun2k
05-27-2011, 06:17 PM
Can i play this game in offline mode with bots?

You sure can but it's no where near as fun as multiplayer!

Lolicon
05-28-2011, 11:05 PM
From the Main Menu, hit the "Create Server" option. A dialogue with three tabs should appear (How many bots, bot skill level, bot weapon restrictions etc) and once you're happy with the settings there should be a button that allows you to start the game.

If you're looking for a challenge, you should set the bots to Hard difficulty. Easy difficulty isn't hard at all, and normal difficulty is OK. Expert is suicide though since the instant you're within the enemy's sight they automatically aim directly for your head and open fire.

lordofterror
05-28-2011, 11:34 PM
You sure can but it's no where near as fun as multiplayer!
i play with the bots most of the time when the servers have high ping, its a good way to practice aiming

B-diggity
05-30-2011, 05:51 PM
From the Main Menu, hit the "Create Server" option. A dialogue with three tabs should appear (How many bots, bot skill level, bot weapon restrictions etc) and once you're happy with the settings there should be a button that allows you to start the game.

If you're looking for a challenge, you should set the bots to Hard difficulty. Easy difficulty isn't hard at all, and normal difficulty is OK. Expert is suicide though since the instant you're within the enemy's sight they automatically aim directly for your head and open fire.

This is great info. I like the offline mode in TF2 and was thinking about trying CS (again). Maybe offline mode in CS will not be as ugly as my first few CS multiplayer games were.

Toa_Vine
05-30-2011, 05:54 PM
I prefer Offline mode, mainly because my favorite server is gone, and I get my ♥♥♥ handed to me every game.

kingshaun2k
05-30-2011, 06:01 PM
Don't quit playing multiplayer because you get owned every game. It just takes a bit of practice and you will improve over time and by watching people better than you, you will pick up lots of new tips and tricks along the way!

red_bairn
05-30-2011, 10:04 PM
Don't quit playing multiplayer because you get owned every game. It just takes a bit of practice and you will improve over time and by watching people better than you, you will pick up lots of new tips and tricks along the way!

This. We all learn from each other. Pugs/mixes/scrims/matches...whatever you wanna call them, could help you out also.

Play matches with people higher than your level, so you can learn from them.