PDA

View Full Version : DDR Video Tutorial

rubenroadtrip
05-31-2011, 07:07 AM
Here is a 4min video tutorial to show everyone how to handle a DDR. My video covers equipment, roles for each class, what to do for each wave, how to defeat Juggernauts, the Dismantler, and more.

If I get enough support for this video, I may make another with additional tips. There was more I could have included, but I think people need to work some of it out for themselves.

Fiszy
05-31-2011, 03:12 PM
Link?

rubenroadtrip
05-31-2011, 04:56 PM
Wow, don't I feel stupid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCWw828ArHc

Fero
06-01-2011, 05:13 PM
Very nice tutorial, covers the bare essentials and more, perhaps a small segment of it should have explained how often Bancroft's Boost happens and it's effects. I did notice you mention Bancrofts Boost in the general tips, but i think it deserves abit more enlightening for some players.

All in all very good tutorial, I also notice you're English, would be good to play some DDR's with you sometime, i tend to end up in Teams with Americans and high ping :S (I'm from England aswell by the way).

rubenroadtrip
06-10-2011, 02:02 PM
Cheers for the support.

I would have loved to include more, and the ideas you give about the Bancroft boost are great. Unfortunately, most people wont watch a video that is ten minutes long so I couldn't include everything I wanted to. I included enough to get people through a DDR, but I hoped it would be a starting point for people, and that they could learn more after successfully completing DDRs.

Also, I am Welsh ;)

rubenroadtrip
07-21-2011, 01:08 PM
Bump, because I think a lot of people could benefit from this.

When, on occasion, I run a DDR with randoms, almost always they have dated tactics. Watch the video, try the tactics, if you don't think they work then don't use them again.

Pluberus
07-22-2011, 07:34 PM
+Rep. Nice guide. :D

Baharroth
07-23-2011, 09:50 AM
Indeed, great tutorial Epic.