PDA

View Full Version : Online Co-Op??

mavrick22
06-01-2011, 05:17 PM
Is there a way to get online co-op?? Maybe through a third party software?? Thanks for any info.

fatshark_rbg
06-01-2011, 07:31 PM
Sorry, there is native support for online co-op. What kind of third party software wera you thinking about?

Best Regards,
Rikard
Fathark

ThrashingFury
06-01-2011, 08:59 PM
Thinking I'll probably buy Just bought this but I was curious if there is any online co-op planned for the future and if not maybe LAN?

fatshark_mwd
06-02-2011, 01:43 AM
Thinking I'll probably buy Just bought this but I was curious if there is any online co-op planned for the future and if not maybe LAN?

As you know it supports local coop either by mouse + keyboard or two xbox360 controllers.

We haven't planned yet for any online co-op.

Best,
Martin

torrz
06-02-2011, 10:05 AM
Should have released online co-op with it, would atrract more players

ThrashingFury
06-02-2011, 08:24 PM
Thanks for the quick response, would be nice to see in the future but now that I've gotten some time playing the game I see that you can control both by yourself pretty seamlessly anyway, I was mostly worried I would be missing out somehow, but I see that is not the case. Having fun with the game so far and thanks again.

Fatshark_ssr
06-07-2011, 04:48 AM
Enjoy :)

Cheers
Sadir

choovuck
06-14-2011, 10:13 PM
haven't bought it yet, but looks like a nice game. was very surprised to see coop but no online coop. come on, guys, is it that much harder to implement? also, any chance for user's level editor? at least in the distant future?..

anyway, would love to see online coop. if you get it working -- i'll be buying two copies: for me and my gf (who's all the way in NY). otherwise it seems a bit boring to play alone :(

PixyJunket
06-16-2011, 05:56 AM
The co-op in this game isn't something that would benefit from being online besides having a bullet point that people arbitrarily ask for in today's game market.

It's a very Mario Galaxy-esque co-op mode. Something that you would give a little brother or a girlfriend or anybody that may not be a frequent gamer. It allows them to take part in the game in a very small, secondary role that doesn't require them to be very skilled but allows them to assist the primary player without getting in the way or risking loss at the game.

Dion
07-01-2011, 08:07 PM
Should have released online co-op with it, would atrract more players

Yup.. No buy from me and my friend sadly. We would have loved the co-op. There really is no excuse for games to not have MP this day.. Not unless you have rich SP with 15+ hours.

mavrick22
07-01-2011, 08:28 PM
Forgot about this game until the steam 50% off sale, and I still will not be buying without online multiplayer...

On another note, I purchased the Hydrophobia game for $3 and it lasted 3 hours and was pretty fun. This game looks longer than 3 hours, and also looks fun. I'm thinking that its probably worth the price during this sale or during an even better sale.