PDA

View Full Version : Costume Question

Xavien
06-05-2011, 04:23 AM
I must be really thick or havent read something because i cant find anyone else asking this question but i have the assassins pack dlc with the pre-order. The question is how to i actually wear the costume? apart from adding the code to the game while logged in to gamespy i dont see any differences in the game.

Maxunit
06-05-2011, 10:40 AM
If you have the Assassin Pack, then you need to enter the DLC code in the Extras Menu and it appears on the 2nd page of activate-able content. Changing to Seraphin is only possible, if you finished the singleplayer once.

EDIT:

If you want to use the Special Weapons from the Assassin Pack, then you need to toggle them in the same menu as well and then you should have them, when you either start a new game or load up your savegame...works for me.

wsgroves
06-05-2011, 04:10 PM
Works for me as well, just toggle them on and they will replace what you have in game.

Xavien
06-05-2011, 04:21 PM
Ok guys thanks for the help, i havent finished the single player yet so that explains the outfit, i will look into the weapons.

Edit:

Great found it, i didnt realise i had to be logged into gamespy to get the menu thats why i couldnt find it. Thanks for the help, just need to complete the game now to unlock the skin :)