PDA

View Full Version : Question/problem with Black Ops

kojot8
06-07-2011, 08:56 AM
Ok, I am level 50 zero prestige, so I have 5 custom classes and 5 pre made(default) classes. I have all perks upgraded to pro and when I select a pre made class(e.g. SQB) I don't get pro pekrs. Why is that so? Is this just another bug or is it programmed in the game? In Modern Warfare 2 you got the pro perks with the default classes, if you had them unlocked. Anyone?

digitaljace
06-07-2011, 09:13 AM
I dont think you can change the pre made classes but if you prestige it will open up anothe class for you to use

kojot8
06-07-2011, 09:28 AM
You don't seem to understand, so I'll try to explain again:

The pre made class called SMG has: MP5k, ASP, Frag, Flashbang, Lightweight, Steady Aim and Marathon. I have Lightweight Pro, Steady Aim Pro and Marathon Pro all unlocked, but when I select the SMG pre made class it does not give me the pro perks, all three perks are standard - non pro. Any ideas to why it is so?

Fat Cat
06-07-2011, 09:31 AM
thats strange

RealHuhn
06-07-2011, 09:34 AM
You don't seem to understand, so I'll try to explain again:

The pre made class called SMG has: MP5k, ASP, Frag, Flashbang, Lightweight, Steady Aim and Marathon. I have Lightweight Pro, Steady Aim Pro and Marathon Pro all unlocked, but when I select the SMG pre made class it does not give me the pro perks, all three perks are standard - non pro. Any ideas to why it is so?

The point of a pre-made class is that it cannot be changed. It's just there for the first 4 levels of every prestige or more or less just a place holder for additional custom classes after you prestiged a few times.

kojot8
06-07-2011, 09:38 AM
Oh ok then, I just found it strange because as I said, in Modern Warfare 2 you got the pro perks if you selected a pre made class.

Thanks for the info

-Genius-
06-07-2011, 10:30 AM
Yea same here, it would be nice if the game realized you had the pro perks and added them to the pre-made classes at least.