PDA

View Full Version : DNF unavailable

Maltesefalcon
06-09-2011, 08:27 AM
Hello All

When I currently try to run the game, I am getting this following steam error.

Steam - Error

This game is currently unavailable.
Please try again another time.

I have a retail copy and I have installed it of a disk.

Diablos77
06-09-2011, 08:29 AM
I am having the same problem and I've got the retail version as well. =\

Elensar
06-09-2011, 08:30 AM
I get this sometimes after a new release or big update because steam servers are being stressed, just try again in a while it should be fine. You could try changing your download region and see if that helps.

Im assuming the game is now released and that you haven't been sold a copy earlyer than you should have been.

FidelCastro
06-09-2011, 08:33 AM
Same problem here too, I'm on the retail version.

Tried deleteing clientregistry.blob and verifying game cache.

Maltesefalcon
06-09-2011, 08:34 AM
I got it from JB HI FI early as some idiot released it early in one store so they have to release others early as well.

I have changed regions and still getting the same issue, this is annoying wanted to get into it now, hope the issue is sorted in the morning.

Nixtar
06-09-2011, 08:34 AM
Looks like the exe isn't on the retail disk and for some reason steam wont dll it... ( I know that sounds ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ )....
Can someone please upload that ♥♥♥♥♥ and post/pm link?

chubbernaut
06-09-2011, 08:41 AM
I had the unable to launch issue. It appears it's just the Steam servers are packed atm and unable to handle the requests. After about 10 min of retrying every now and then, I got the game started. Just keep trying:D

Mephiston
06-09-2011, 08:47 AM
well thats strange. i was getting that message, then i went to launch the game from the steam store page, and it forced an update. now the game is finishing the install, and will hopefully load up.