PDA

View Full Version : Awesome

Topshmups
06-09-2011, 01:38 PM
I'm a big shmup fan and have to say this is by for the best shmup for pc that I have played.

Excellent graphics a fitting music score what more can I say.

Cave look out someone is knocking on your door!

Ritgun
06-09-2011, 05:55 PM
Yes-! This game is one of the best shmup that I ever played-!

TrevHead
06-09-2011, 06:59 PM
Yeah its a really well put together bullet hell shmup. Im flabbergasted that a western dev team (other the Udderdude the guy behind XOP Black) could actually make a shmup of this high quality.

For you guys who are new to shmups is worth knowing that western made shmups really are of a very poor quality compared to the Japanese originals. So if anyone has only played Xennon2 or Tyrian I expect you will be pleasantly surprised at just how fun at game properly made in Japanese style shmup is.

The fact that its so noob friendly will hopefully create many new shmup fans who become complete adrenaline junkies like the rest of us are and wonder how such an amazing genre of games had managed to pass them by until now.

Just remember this genre keeps most of the game design tenants of classical coin-op arcade games. The game is short in length, but the aim is to work towards beating the game using a single credit (1CC) and to optain as big a highscore as possible.

Its when playing for a highscore that you will find out just how much depth is in shmups, due to the fact they are so expertly ballanced and allow gamers to work on new score strategies with some games having really deep and complex score systems that finding out the optimal method while staying alive is a great fun.