PDA

View Full Version : normal fire & beam on one button + speed issue

Schnitzelfee
06-09-2011, 02:41 PM
hi :)

first let me say i really like the game. i would never thought that i, as a fan of the genre, would see a bullet hell shmup on steam one day.

but one little thing, would it be possible to patch the game so that you can use one button for normal fire and the beam?

this is driving me crazy, i'm used to cave games like dodonpachi where you just hold the fire button to activate the beam. using a button for each is just strange when playing with my good old namco arcade stick (but thanks for native support for other pads then the x360 controller!).

and when i play in fullscreen the game doesn't run really smooth and i get some sort of tearing (no v-sync activated in the control panel). in window modus is everything fine.

edit: ok, after using the other ships i get that my request doesn't make much sense for them... just ignore my babbling above :P

Geneticfish
06-09-2011, 03:23 PM
hi :)

first let me say i really like the game. i would never thought that i, as a fan of the genre, would see a bullet hell shmup on steam one day.

but one little thing, would it be possible to patch the game so that you can use one button for normal fire and the beam?

this is driving me crazy, i'm used to cave games like dodonpachi where you just hold the fire button to activate the beam. using a button for each is just strange when playing with my good old namco arcade stick (but thanks for native support for other pads then the x360 controller!).

and when i play in fullscreen the game doesn't run really smooth and i get some sort of tearing (no v-sync activated in the control panel). in window modus is everything fine.
But you can't fire the beam and regular cannon at the same time.

Schnitzelfee
06-09-2011, 03:28 PM
yeah i edited my post, i was to hasty with my post. i get that my request was dumb after playing more and using all ship... sorry for that :)