PDA

View Full Version : DNF is exactly how I thought it was going to be, Not bad at all.

Qthemuse
06-09-2011, 11:54 PM
Pretty fun, and sometimes pretty amusing.

Best game ever? nah but hey the multiplayer really reminds me of old school multiplayer even without the health packs.

It has some very memorable moments. Doing a speed jump off an exploding female ♥♥♥ had me chuckling.

This is a game that doesn't take itself to seriously and neither should anyone else who plays it. Its a guilty pleasure and all in all not a bad experience.

If you want a serious shooter this is not the game for you. If you want a quirky egocentric world that enjoys wallowing in chauvinistic female ♥♥♥ slapping humor from time to time then this game is for you.

Swightly
06-10-2011, 12:04 AM
To be honest, I thought some of the puzzles and boss levels were badly designed to make this game much more frustrating. I was on the verge on ragequitting on the electrifying water stage,the gears stage and some boss fights. But my patience only lasted until I tried underwater level. They seriously need to add in more checkpoints now before more people start whining how they can't beat the levels.

Fearamoan
06-10-2011, 12:17 AM
I'm glad someone appreciates the point of this game!

all the reviewers and fps uber-geeks have a nut when they play it
personally, i'm glad they found some fun uses for being shrunk and there aren't 90 pipe bombs and rocket launchers per level to clear every room with and shotguns aren't just a super-weapon anymore

there's just no point in that anymore because it isn't a wannabe arcade game

the passkey joke was well appreciated.

Koutacles
06-10-2011, 12:25 AM
To be honest, I thought some of the puzzles and boss levels were badly designed to make this game much more frustrating. I was on the verge on ragequitting on the electrifying water stage,the gears stage and some boss fights.

The same could be said of Duke 3D.

It even had underwater gears.