PDA

View Full Version : Is there any solution for hack?

CipriX
06-10-2011, 10:31 AM
1 of 10 players hack I always report but sometimes I encounter again. Please managment do something! Patch or something else!!

ps: sorry for my english.

azzthatch
06-10-2011, 10:36 AM
The only thing I can suggest is to keep reporting them via the "report violation" function in Steam. It does work if they have been hacking, I guess it just takes time for Steam to get round to it.

CipriX
06-10-2011, 10:45 AM
I always do but I don't know there are a lot of hacker. I just bored.

aboveyou
06-10-2011, 12:26 PM
There are not a lot of hackers.

Just a lot of noobs who don't know what sound whoring is.

You don't use ninja when you see these "hackers"

These "hackers" are just listening to you.

1/1000 are hacking, not 1/10.

Do not abuse the report function just because you are new/not good/slow. You will render it useless.

bejayel
06-10-2011, 01:02 PM
There are not a lot of hackers.

Just a lot of noobs who don't know what sound whoring is.

You don't use ninja when you see these "hackers"

These "hackers" are just listening to you.

1/1000 are hacking, not 1/10.

Do not abuse the report function just because you are new/not good/slow. You will render it useless.

Actually, according to the recent vacbanned.com scan, 1 in 18 accounts have cheated. So it appears that your pulled-out-of-your-♥♥♥ stats are completely incorrect.

And based on my experience during the last few months, that number is about accurate. I literally couldn't join a lobby that didn't have a console unlocker giving said person the host advantage.

aboveyou
06-10-2011, 01:11 PM
You must really, really be off your rocker or out of your pond if you think a console unlocker has anything to do with host advantage...

Host advantage is purely and simply "a person is chosen to host each game, that person has 18ms to 41ms latency while everyone else has minimum 40 and usually 60-100ms or higher"

That's all that means.

The site you mention is not even accurate nor is it official.

And I am telling you point-blank that if you play as much as I do, you will STILL only see 1 or 2 hackers per week. IF that much. If people are hacking and I don't notice it, they are pathetic and still lose anyway.

BUT there ARE 1/10 people calling me hacker, and calling other people hackers whenever I enter a game.

Then I say:

"oh? are you sure you don't just suck? We will see if he is a hacker. I am here now"

And then the next game starts and I destroy everyone in the room... and suddenly I am being called the hacker... so, no, if you think for a moment that "1/10 people are cheating"

That just means you are part of the 1/10 who breath through their mouth... the 1/10 who think sound whoring is cheating... the 1/10 who doesn't know how useful a UAV is to a truly skilled player...

Simple and plain, any player of skill who sees this "hackusation" ♥♥♥♥ daily from people who say the game is full of hackers while they suck at it, well, you get the point, they will be able to say without any shadow of a doubt, "qq and get skill, barely anyone cheats" - and they are correct in saying that.

The Ferox
06-10-2011, 02:57 PM
What's up about this Report Violation stuff? I assume Valve is smart enough to think of all those rage-reporters? Recently reset my rank and stuff, and I 'was too good for a person with such a low rank' (I'm not trying to show off, that is a quote) so I got reported by 2 guys. Gtfo.

Bobafett2k6
06-10-2011, 03:49 PM
1 of 10 players hack

Either i'm real lucky or you pull numbers out of your ♥♥♥, I recently started playing the PC version since previously playing on Xbox 360 and so far as i can tell i've not come across a single hacker in the time it's taken me to level up to 12 or 13.

I was concerned about the reputation this game has for hackers and it seems unjustified, i think the problem lies with the people that cry hacker as soon as it becomes apparent that they are getting their arses handed to them again.

OmegaXtreme420
06-10-2011, 04:13 PM
It was hacked to hell when it came out now i don't see a whole lot

aboveyou
06-10-2011, 04:14 PM
Indeed Boba, completely unjustified. It's more like 1/10 is a noob with no skill and think they are good when they aren't, than 1/10 hackers ;)

JasperTheGoat
06-10-2011, 04:29 PM
Well no matter what the stat is it's not 1/10 nor 1/1000. I'd say 1/100 sounds right.
And I think I can justify this very well, I know alot of people skip by the killcam and then just say "WTF HACKER." I watch every single one of my deaths. Through watching you gain a good sense of who is hacker by the obvious aim-twitch/spaz of aimbot, and the blatant shooting at a wall where they see someone (wallhack).

aboveyou
06-10-2011, 04:46 PM
Sounds right to who? You?

I see a hacker 1 time a month...

Casey12141
06-10-2011, 05:32 PM
In case you morons haven't realized, first off the guy doesn't speak English as his first language which means he is from another country (probably European). In my experience, there are many more Polish, German, and Russian hackers than there are American. Since IWNet connects you to a host based on location (well...it's supposed to lol), it's extremely likely that he sees many more real hackers than someone like me on the East Coast U.S.

Second, Aboveyou, please stop seeing every thread about hacking and trying to turn it into a ♥♥♥♥ measuring contest. No one is impressed by your sad attempt to compensate for your failed life in reality by bragging about a video game, which I hear you are good at but not nearly up to the extent your ego would make it seem.

Last, if there are statistics that say 1/20 or so accounts have been banned for hacking, I believe that over some egotistical moron. Even though I personally experience maybe 1/300 hackers and 1/15 TDM hacked lobbies doesn't mean everyone else does.

aboveyou
06-10-2011, 05:57 PM
Oh, right, because that stat is MW2 ONLY right? Please...

You want 1v1, noob?

disclaimer: you know I am playing with you here, right?

SS.KiLLeR
06-10-2011, 06:05 PM
any one seen that hacker "uncrouch?" yet?

aboveyou
06-10-2011, 06:06 PM
nah, is he new after the sale?

SS.KiLLeR
06-10-2011, 09:06 PM
nah, is he new after the sale?

i dont know but he nuked at level 24 (http://steamcommunity.com/id/undrcvrkiller2/screenshot/578925334443652022?tab=public)

and had only like 13 hours or so. look at his screen shots (http://steamcommunity.com/id/undrcvrkiller2)

he didnt have many hours so it wasnt like he reset his rank

aboveyou
06-10-2011, 10:19 PM
but, in this screenshot, he is you, lolz:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/undrcvrkiller2/screenshot/578925334432428065/?

Zonagle
06-11-2011, 12:21 AM
I've had some bad days in the past, where I will encounter a bunch of cheaters in a row. Sometimes I'll go a full week without seeing a single cheater.

A few days ago, I got about 4 aimbotters in a row, and a couple of wallers. Yes, I am sure they were cheating, seeing as it was fairly blatant.

A lot of cheaters still suck, even with walls and/or aimbot. One of those games I mentioned, a guy was walling with no recoil, and our team still won. He went 20-10 or something terrible like that.

SS.KiLLeR
06-11-2011, 04:17 AM
but, in this screenshot, he is you, lolz:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/undrcvrkiller2/screenshot/578925334432428065/?

he took my name to make me mad after calling him a name

CipriX
06-11-2011, 05:32 AM
I am talking about AIM and Wall hack you can see easily at Search and Destroy.

Phrenzy
06-11-2011, 05:40 PM
Well people say they have reported me a bunch of times for "hacking". I just own noobs and they cry.... I have well over 1300hrs playing the game. Maybe I'm just good and they suck... I play only DOM and other than the other day I've only seen about a dozen "script kiddies" in the 1300hrs played.. More people suck at the game than there are script kiddies.

Casey12141
06-11-2011, 07:13 PM
Oh, right, because that stat is MW2 ONLY right? Please...

You want 1v1, noob?

disclaimer: you know I am playing with you here, right?
I'm pretty certain you'll win, but it's always a good idea to play players better than you to learn from them.

xtraL
06-11-2011, 08:00 PM
Have been coming across alot of wallhackers recently.

deepeyes
06-12-2011, 12:31 PM
Check out this profile ... especially what he wrote about him self ...
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ANIMka3

Casey12141
06-12-2011, 12:40 PM
Check out this profile ... especially what he wrote about him self ...
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ANIMka3

I like his profile picture LOL.

aboveyou
06-12-2011, 02:43 PM
I'm pretty certain you'll win, but it's always a good idea to play players better than you to learn from them.

This is the kind of attitude that is rare and most appreciated. Whether I would win or not doesn't matter, I mean the part about playing with people to learn - the high road, much more respectable than most reactions.

+rep

deepeyes
06-13-2011, 12:53 AM
I like his profile picture LOL.

he made a list about cheat programs he used ... lolz ...

bulldogg1995
06-18-2011, 04:50 PM
Use your firewall and block their ip, thats how i do it.

And don't say this is illegal.. because its not, when your a hosting, you are considered a dedicated server when online and letting people join off of you. Basically there is no difference between the two.

Since you are host, you have the same right as a Server.

SS.KiLLeR
06-18-2011, 05:22 PM
Use your firewall and block their ip, thats how i do it.

And don't say this is illegal.. because its not, when your a hosting, you are considered a dedicated server when online and letting people join off of you. Basically there is no difference between the two.

Since you are host, you have the same right as a Server.

YOUR NOT CONSIDERED A DEDICATED SERVER!!! there are 2 types dedicated and listen. all you are is a listen server. far from being compared to as a dedicated

Hiddukel
06-18-2011, 09:15 PM
YOUR NOT CONSIDERED A DEDICATED SERVER!!! there are 2 types dedicated and listen. all you are is a listen server. far from being compared to as a dedicated

Agreed... being dedicated would mean that your actually hosting the executable itself and everyone connecting to you are only using client side files... which means the entire game's performance, regardless of latency, would be dependant upon your hardware. If this actually happened, latency lag would be the least of some people's problems.

The REPORT tool I'm sure is taken seriously by Valve, but just because you report someone, doesn't mean they're going to get banned. If that happened, the community would have dwindled down to a fraction of players, and I think IW would pull their partnership with Valve if that happened.

It's extremely subjective folks. Just because you think someone is walling or hacking, doesn't neccessarily mean they are or are not. It's merely your opinion. Having beein in the FPS arena for over 9 years, I've seen my share of hackers and wallers. In a game as fast paced as this, typically the wallers will be accompanied with an Aimbot as well. Just merely seeing people through walls doesn't mean your reaction time in getting them when they step out into your view will will be quick enough. They may get you first. If this happens quite often, then it pretty much defies any logical reasoning in having one and running the risk of getting VAC banned.

Not to mention, due to this game being such a high paced killer, most people often associate people as being wallers just because they killed them faster than they did. Sorry, but you die because the person has a faster response time than you when your running and gunning. It isn't because they're walling/aimbotting. Likewise, some of us here have a ton of hours into this game. You can only play the same maps for so long before a lot of people's routes are fairly "common". I've seen too many low level players who are fairly new to the game come on and call either myself or other players wallers and hackers because they've run the same paths we've seen people run for a very long time already.

There's also a lot of "chance" in this game. How many people here have been in a situation before where you crouch down to reload, then pop back up and BAM... a guy just so happens to be running in the path your looking down and you kill him before he knows what hit him? Then he gets frustrated and says something like "Nice walls". Nice walls? No *** hole, that's not a wall. You just got beat by chance and someone with a faster response time than you.

Or someone's camping out prone in the weeds. I run into his FOV, and see a blazing red bandana sticking out and shoot him before he can react. Again, I get called a waller and/or aimbotter. Sorry bud... I was in the Marine Corps for 5 years and one of the very first things your taught in Basic Training is that if you see a tree moving un-naturally, or you see something sticking out like a sore thumb in the bush, shoot it.. it's the enemy.

There's been way too many threads on here from people relatively new to FPS gaming who condemn anyone better than them as being a waller or hacker. I seriously doubt your word alone is going to make Burton go "OMG, WTF, GRAWR, your right... you said he's walling or hacking so he must be... he's here-by banned".

I hope nobody on here has those kinds of expectations.. if you do, your wrong.

jnathus
06-18-2011, 10:41 PM
I think I fall in the middle on skill level and it took me 100s of hours to get there. I haven't been doing a lot of MP over the last few years, so my skill there is very slack before immersing myself in MW2. I don't throw hackusations around much. There are those that get the jump on me with corner camping and such - which is my fault for not checking my corners... then again, I check a corner and get shot by someone who ends up in front of me, etc... there's lots of ways to do the wrong thing at the right time and end up dead.

I'm not going to ever hit 1000+ hours in MW2.... the community and / or myself will have tired of it long before then. I see matches where I can't land kills, and other matches where I'm at the top of the heap - the random mixture of players, the tricks you pick up from other players and the constant changing dynamic of challenge is what makes this game so enjoyable for me.

Every once in a while I see a suspect kill that seems 'too good,' but I look at that player's score... if it isn't higher than me, I call it 'lucky' and if it is higher than me, I pay attention. The people who are walling / hacking usually don't hide it very well or for very long.

I once had this game winning kill in Afghan.. I had an M16 and killed 3 people in a row in the cave - the burst fire weapons are stupendous if you can harness that power properly, but even with that... my killstreaks are usually embarrassingly low. But, I don't care... I have fun, and that's the point.

Honor Soldier
06-18-2011, 11:25 PM
MW2SA. I support it as long as it's used right.

Milwaukee
06-19-2011, 03:42 PM
Second, Aboveyou, please stop seeing every thread about hacking and trying to turn it into a ♥♥♥♥ measuring contest. No one is impressed by your sad attempt to compensate for your failed life in reality by bragging about a video game, which I hear you are good at but not nearly up to the extent your ego would make it seem.

Last, if there are statistics that say 1/20 or so accounts have been banned for hacking, I believe that over some egotistical moron. Even though I personally experience maybe 1/300 hackers and 1/15 TDM hacked lobbies doesn't mean everyone else does.

First paragraph QFT.

Second paragraph, the stat base that poster was using doesn't list per game how many people were banned. So, the stats without context are meaningless. He might as well lump pb-bans from CoD4 if he is trying boost his point.

WhiteTigerShiro
06-19-2011, 03:51 PM
i dont know but he nuked at level 24 (http://steamcommunity.com/id/undrcvrkiller2/screenshot/578925334443652022?tab=public)You get your first Killstreak unlock at 15, iirc. And don't you get another one at 20? Either way, by Level 24 you can have access to any Killstreak.

and had only like 13 hours or so. look at his screen shots (http://steamcommunity.com/id/undrcvrkiller2)

he didnt have many hours so it wasnt like he reset his rankAll that proves is that he's new to the Steam version of the game. You have no way of knowing how much practice he's had with a non-Steam PC version, or even one of the console versions. It's also possible he's just damn good at FPS and didn't need any previous practice with MW2.

WhiteTigerShiro
06-19-2011, 03:54 PM
Actually, according to the recent vacbanned.com scan, 1 in 18 accounts have cheated. So it appears that your pulled-out-of-your-♥♥♥ stats are completely incorrect.So according to this website, there's only 1/3 games that don't have a hacker in them (assuming a Lobby of 12 people means that with 36 people in 3 lobbies will only leave one game without a hacker)? I doubt that.

Nitronumber9
06-20-2011, 04:33 AM
Ah the old hack complaint.
I was called a hacker yesterday by some guy, fair complaint, I've been playing FPS games for 15 odd years, but he happened to say it on a day, where I could barely see (heck I only know what I'm typing because I memorized the letters on my keyboard)

The fact is, people are very quick to jump on the "that players good, must be hacking" bandwagon, if I'm being competitive and can barely see, then your skill level can't be very high now can it? Calling someone who can barely see a hacker is proof of that,

In reality, I say 1 in 100 players are hackers? I've seen one, definantly, but sometimes players get lucky, sometimes they are better than you,sometimes you just had a bad run, players won't get better without studying why your getting killed, how that guy knew you were there, why that person is using that kit.

BlackRaven
06-20-2011, 06:09 AM
I get called a cheater a lot, usually by players who have terrible scores. Yesterday it was a guy who had 8-8 and another one who had 4-21. I keep telling them "you're too ♥♥♥♥ to judge" but they doN't listen.

BlackRaven
06-20-2011, 06:12 AM
He went 20-10 or something terrible like that.
Explain to me how a KD ratio of 2 is bad. I have 2.1 in my barracks after 1000+ hours, am I a bad player now? I doubt that.

mac_hine
06-20-2011, 08:58 AM
Explain to me how a KD ratio of 2 is bad. I have 2.1 in my barracks after 1000+ hours, am I a bad player now? I doubt that.

True True, 2.1 is a dope kdr. Heck anything over 1.0 is good in my book, once you break into the 2's you got yourself some really good killin' skills!

FWIW, my kdr is 1.34 right now, am level 34, and just started playing PC 1st person shooters about 6 months ago. Before this I did play my share of CoD though on Wii and 360, Although I still have yet to make it to any prestige on a CoD game yet.

As far as seeing hackers and cheaters and whatnot... I know I haven't played that mouch but I have only seen 1 hacker since I started playing. It was just so blatently obvious that they were cheating. Who knows though I may have run into other hackers/cheaters who just hid it well.