PDA

View Full Version : Worth it?

Meety*`
06-10-2011, 09:13 PM
Hi, i was just wondering if this game is still any good. I know that Red Orchestra 2 is just around the corner, was just wondering if this game is still worth getting. Just wanted to get the hang of the game. So how is the playerbase of this game? Is there a descent amount of people playing?

Any opinions would be appreciated.

oldslowguy
06-11-2011, 01:34 AM
At $10, IMHO, it's way, way worth it. There are several 50 player servers, as I recall one in Russia, 2 TWB Euro servers, and our USA 50 player server "Old Glory", which of late stays full most of the time. Many of us still love to play RO, and it seems a bit uncertain how close the actual release of RO2 is. I suggest you start here http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php for more information about RO as well as RO2. TWB*SlowBull

arisaka
06-11-2011, 02:16 PM
Definitely worth it.

Duttebayo
06-11-2011, 02:30 PM
Its freaking great. :)

Mike Nomad
06-12-2011, 03:42 AM
Hi, i was just wondering if this game is still any good. I know that Red Orchestra 2 is just around the corner, was just wondering if this game is still worth getting. Just wanted to get the hang of the game. So how is the playerbase of this game? Is there a descent amount of people playing?

Any opinions would be appreciated.

Worth every penny and then some! This game and its MODS.... (Darkest Hour) Rival the BIG MONEY games all day long. Get the game, you will not regret it.