PDA

View Full Version : Noob questions

masteryevon
06-11-2011, 10:58 PM
First one is why isn't anyone using the HBS? First time I used it I thought it was the coolest thing since sliced bread. I ventured to ask this question online and within seconds I was called a noob, a girl, a baby, and told to stfu. (Lovely community!). But I'm still wondering... I've only seen a couple of people ever using the HBS over several solid hours of playing.

Second, red dot vs. holographic sight. Which one to pick and why? I think I like the red dot better but the holo is a later unlock which leads me to believe it must be better in some respect...

Last question is kind of a general strategy question. Why wouldn't you ever use the cold blooded perk? I'm used to radar jammer from MW1 and until I unlocked cold blooded I felt naked... UAV is almost always up (at least in my short experience in MW2 thus far), meaning that sneaking or flanking is very hard to do against a half decent team.

OrangeNinja
06-11-2011, 11:11 PM
1. For me, I don't use the HBS cuz it slows me down, I need to get in a corner, look at it, and then act, I just run around and resting now and then to reload, which works pretty good for me. also I see many people use ninja, so it can sometimes even betray me >: (like the UAV, you think its clear, on noes! cold-blooded!)
2. Holo sight give you zoom, while red-dot is the same as the iron sight. also its thinner, and not in the size of the head you're aiming at like red-dot.

Holo Vs. Red dot (http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mw2+holographic+vs+red+dot&aq=1&oq=mw2+holographic+)

3. I use CB in all of my classes (except the hardline class, which I use until the next respawn)
I also can't see why people prefer Stopping Power over that, I mean if I see you in my radar - you're dead. If you're heading towards me? even better! I just sit and wait for you.

I also like the hackusations when I spraying the plane in Terminal in the exact spot where someone camps while I see him on the radar :D

EDIT:
Correction, Holo sight doesn't give you more zoom. its just thinner and looks coooler :)

Kiarash
06-11-2011, 11:12 PM
A lot of people use ninjas, and when they do, you can't even hear them, so they will come up and knife you when you are staring at your little TV. :rolleyes:

Ferax
06-12-2011, 08:43 AM
the reason why people call noobs to hbs users is because most of them camp
find a good spot, watch your "tv" , wait, someone is coming , shoot, repeat
thats the main reason

there is no difference between the rds and the holo but in some weapons works different
like the m16 with holo which reduce recoil in comparision to rds

cb is great perk i have like 3-4 with cb, helps you a lot when the enemy spam uav and choppers and combined with ninja is deadly