PDA

View Full Version : DCS A-10C Warthog steam

rgrayhek
06-13-2011, 10:36 AM
Should i buy this game on steam or buy retail copy need some imput guys.

TatsueN
06-14-2011, 10:05 AM
Personal recommendation: purchase either on Steam or digitalcombatsimulator.com.

Pyroflash
06-14-2011, 11:12 AM
I would purchase on www.eagle.ru, but if there is an available retail copy, that works just as well. The reason being is that all of the fancy Steam overlay features do not work with A-10C, as Steam does not fully support 64-bit games yet.

Also, feel free to ask any questions you have about the game over at the official developer forums(forums.eagle.ru). There are a lot of people over there who would be more than willing to help you out.

Cheers,
Pyro

tkfmmaxi
06-19-2011, 04:50 AM
Where is this game on Steam ? can it be bought thru steam and downloaded?....i have searched in the STORE but cant find it?
any help would be appriciated. thanks

TatsueN
06-19-2011, 06:18 AM
Where is this game on Steam ? can it be bought thru steam and downloaded?....i have searched in the STORE but cant find it?
any help would be appriciated. thanks

If you are in the UK, DCS:A-10C is not available on Steam. (Due to TFC/ED and Valve failing to reach a pricing agreement.)

It is available through the official site, digitalcombatsimulator.com, worldwide.

tkfmmaxi
06-19-2011, 11:05 AM
Ah that explains it then! yes i,m in he UK. :mad:

TatsueN
06-19-2011, 04:42 PM
Kattus, it runs just fine if you meet the system requirements. Your machine doesn't. See your thread.