PDA

View Full Version : Don't delete the truth.

gomtang
06-14-2011, 11:24 AM
The AVA GM team REALLy doesn't want their bugs to get known.

Netcode issue that the GMs of this game fail to address and fix even with VIDEO PROOF.

Netcode issue videos:

http://www.youtube.com/user/inkofdea.../0/XHEGsuZjenU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHODo_KMhdg

Random Jumping/Wallclimbing issue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ephD...feature=relmfu
@9:37

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHODo_KMhdg

Their response to us the players:

As you constantly mention network code, could you tell me what network code issue there is in detail? As we mention it to our tech team and development studio many times, there are no issues with the netcode.

As for features that you desperately want, we have reviewed the features that are needed for competitive play and they are under development. As you may or may not know, it takes much time and resources to develop them.

As for the event, I apologize for it. We do have it coming soon. As I mentioned in another post, it got delayed a month because of something else. It will open together with the event soon.

For the huge bug list, Could you share? We do fix the major critical bugs that occur. There are of course some bugs which happens to a very small fraction of the users which are hard to locate.

Thank you!

This game host fixes issues regarding their in game CASH bought currency are fixed almost instantely whereas issues regarding gameplay aren't addressed or even acknowledged.

This netcode issue has been around since this game was open to the public and it has yet to be address.

I suggest you stick with the other free 2 play games until this one is actually fixed.

Ijji don't get me wrong i like the game, it's just you have no concern for the community. My last thread was deleted, threads on the ijji forums are deleted when addressing your flaws, carry yourselves in a manner that you'd like to be seen.
Fix your flaws and don't just hide them.

gomtang
06-14-2011, 12:33 PM
The community agrees that this event is poorly planned. It provides a very low probability of recieving an item at a high level without:

A) Having to purchase G coins to buy EXP Boosts.
B) Making a new account and letting my main go to waste.
C) No lifing.

Events are supposed to be fun. Not grindfests. Grindfests are fun in games like WoW and Runescape, not here. You have to get your priorities straight. This is a FPS games. We haven't had a fair event that the entire community could benefit from in ages. You say everyone has a chance to win. That's true. But it is just a chance to win. Events like that are fine every once and a while. However an event like this the chances are not equally balanced. I, being a 1st LT 1st Class at 70% have no chance of winning anything besides the offline prizes that I don't need.

Addressing the "offline prizes": Most of us already have on par if not better computers than the one you are offering. And my 80$ headset is better than the Astros you are offering, I've checked.

Your event is designed off of the fact that AVA is lacking a playerbase. Everyone can see that. You designed the event to either :

A) Get more money
B) Make it appear like you have a bigger playerbase and get sponsors.

Let me tell you guys something, pretty soon this game will be empty if it continues this way. You guys are not fixing the netcode issues which have existed since this game left Open Beta. Don't deny it; don't pretend like there aren't any issues because their are tons of videos on Youtube showing it.

This is very unprofessional from a company hosting such a high quality game. You guys need to learn to respond to the community and do your jobs: Transmit the voice of the community to the developers.

If the majority of the community says the event is unfair then fix it. If ALL of the community sees issues with the way AVA runs do your job and report it to the developers so they can fix it. I don't see what is so difficult about it. I would kill to have a job as easy as yours where all you have to do is voice the opinion of a very small community.

I know IJJI is a company and needs money. I understand your events need to generate revenue, but terrible events that very few people can benefit from and YOU KNOW IT need to be addressed and fixed.

While I'm writing this I want to address another issue: Lack of medals in this game. KAVA has way more medals than us, yet your site shows we have these medals: fix this.

Also fix the backpack supply issues that have been going on for many months.

Another issue I'm adding after speeking to Myth is the lack of Help Desk support. His clan is bugged and GM_AVA told him to delete the clan and choose a different name. Why should he have to lose the name he wants for a bug you guys are responsible. That is poor service, something expected from Mcdonalds, not from a game hosting company.

You receive all this spam because you never respond to well thought out threads and don't addess issues we point out constantly. You promised us an amazing event, and all we see is a grindfest far from amazing.

Edit for Kang:
First of all, go here:
http://forums.ijji.com/showthread.php?t=832159

Find your level and approximate your experience. I'm at 60%.

Now then, consider the amount of time you would have to play to achieve your rankset..

I'm at 60% to CaptainII. That means I have around 1.4 million experience. That means in one month I have to get 765,000 experience.

That is 7,650 farmed games. Given 30 seconds per farm game, that is 3,825 minutes of farming. that is 63.75 hours of farming. Given I don't usually play weekends, that leaves only 20 weekdays for me to gain experience. That is over three hours a day constant exp farming.

GIVEN I PLAY ONLY DEMOLITION DURING THIS PERIOD, lets say I play one demolition game for 20 minutes and get 500exp. That is 1500exp an hour. That is 510 hours of constant demolition. That is 25.5 hours a day of constant demolition assuming I can get the exact same score and results per day.

Quoted.
regarding controversial event.

Hendrich
06-14-2011, 02:35 PM
I concur. This is an issue that needs to be addressed and should not be shamelessly deleted because the devs/mods cannot handle the heat from their own community.

gomtang
06-14-2011, 02:42 PM
I concur. This is an issue that needs to be addressed and should not be shamelessly deleted because the devs/mods cannot handle the heat from their own community.

They have been brushing the community off for quite some time now regarding this netcode issue. And they back their "there are no issues with the netcode" 100% even while there have been many complaints.

There is also a Disconnect bug similar to the Counter-Strike lag effect when you get the "connection error" at the top right of the screen.
BUT that connection error is only client sided. While lagging/getting DCed other players are still able to run around while you're helplessly stranded in 1 spot not capable of doing anything.

gomtang
06-14-2011, 04:17 PM
Bump These issues need to be known for all those that plan on playing AVA.

The issues have been lingering around since the game opened after beta.(about a year ago)

Darkzero
06-14-2011, 05:24 PM
i was looking forward to play that game. tons of people warned me about those issues. and this post proves it.

ps: i wish every single thread on steamforums was like this well formulated and well written.

ImJekel
06-14-2011, 07:11 PM
hey its my thread from the ijji forums basically :D

GK147
06-14-2011, 07:29 PM
I suggest you stick with the other free 2 play games until this one is actually fixed.
Show me one f2p game that isn't broken.

ImJekel
06-14-2011, 07:30 PM

cant do that, i can show you 15 that aren't nearly as broken as this one though.

LAWLERSKATEZ
06-14-2011, 07:56 PM
The AVA GM team REALLy doesn't want their A.V.A sub-forum to get spammed

FTFY! Go cry some more. Write a blog while you're at it!

Oh, and FYI: Ijji doesn't make the game, Red Duck does. Go cry to Red Duck and beg for bug fixes. Better yet, why don't you become a game programmer, learn the UDK, and fix them yourself. It sounds easy, right?.. I mean, Red Duck has JAVA, KAVA, CAVA, USAVA, and you expect all bugs to get fixed the moment they're noticed?

gomtang
06-14-2011, 10:42 PM
Hey buddy Kava is no where near as buggy as uava. who releases content to the public of uava? ijji.

LAWLERSKATEZ
06-14-2011, 11:24 PM
Hey buddy Kava is no where near as buggy as uava. who releases content to the public of uava? ijji.

Hey buddy, Korean AVA is played by Koreans. Ijji AVA is played by Vietnamese, Brazillians, Canadians, Americans, South Americans, Singaporeans, and Malaysians. Do you know how much stress that puts on US AVA's servers when all those people connect to them? KAVA's servers are fast because S. Korea has some of the fastest internet in the world.

gomtang
06-14-2011, 11:36 PM
o god...do you even know the difference in the connection methods of kava vs uava? Kava uses P2p connection whereas uava uses their fail servers with fail netcode.

You're implying that 1 player's affects another player's ping. Wrong.

ire_wolf
06-14-2011, 11:52 PM
Many of these games are made in Asia and then they are transfered by a different company to a European Market, often with the whole shop thing changed alot.

So it's no surpize that the Korean version might be better. In fact when you consider that its more than lightly that its different companies working on the Korean and Euro versions, it's unfair to compare them. There are loads of games like this, where the asian company sell the rights to a Euro/Yank company and they take it to the rest of the world. Updates and bugs are a problem, because the company supplying to the rest of the world didn't write the game.

Not just that, but, I would guess this is why they aren't fixing bugs and just adding features. The company supplying you can do, but, fix a game they didn't write is obviously a bit beyond them.

Why companies can't just come out and admit stuff like this I have no idea :/

As to the person that was talking about more people being on the servers and such, PURE JIBBERISH! Thats not how these kind of servers work.

LAWLERSKATEZ
06-14-2011, 11:52 PM
o god...do you even know the difference in the connection methods of kava vs uava? Kava uses P2p connection whereas uava uses their fail servers with fail netcode.

You're implying that 1 player's affects another player's ping. Wrong.

No, they don't. KAVA uses dedicated servers. GM_Devilito stated that KAVA started using dedi servers 1-2 months ago.

Agggh
06-15-2011, 07:20 AM
Many of these games are made in Asia and then they are transfered by a different company to a European Market, often with the whole shop thing changed alot.

So it's no surpize that the Korean version might be better. In fact when you consider that its more than lightly that its different companies working on the Korean and Euro versions, it's unfair to compare them. There are loads of games like this, where the asian company sell the rights to a Euro/Yank company and they take it to the rest of the world. Updates and bugs are a problem, because the company supplying to the rest of the world didn't write the game.

Not just that, but, I would guess this is why they aren't fixing bugs and just adding features. The company supplying you can do, but, fix a game they didn't write is obviously a bit beyond them.

Why companies can't just come out and admit stuff like this I have no idea :/

As to the person that was talking about more people being on the servers and such, PURE JIBBERISH! Thats not how these kind of servers work.
Redduck does all the development, NHN subsidiaries like ijji do the publishing. The thing is, they can actually talk with the developer about fixing things. And considering we're many, many updates behind the other versions of the game, many implementation problems should be addressed ahead of time.

The other side of things is the schedule they've been releasing guns at. There are piles of guns that have yet to be released, and yet they released one OP gun (the 556) well ahead of anything that could compete with it.

gomtang
06-15-2011, 08:54 AM
There is video proof of the fail netcode they have, yet GM_Devilito also a dev says there is nothing wrong with the netcode, which obviously isn't the case.

IBSniper
06-15-2011, 10:21 AM
So you have 2 videos of a scenario I've never seen before that you keep spamming to everyone complaining "OMG BAD NETCODE." when I've been playing for months and have never had a single problem?
Alright.

Vorinclex
06-15-2011, 10:23 AM
So you have 2 videos of a scenario I've never seen before that you keep spamming to everyone complaining "OMG BAD NETCODE." when I've been playing for months and have never had a single problem?
Alright.
It's relevant because people that have been playing since the closed beta/on a competitive level have recognized these problems? o,o

Ankkah
06-15-2011, 10:30 AM
My 2 cents:

the netcode isn't as broken as this fella here is trying to say. Granted, it is somewhat broken, but not in a way it breaks every single gameroom there is, leaving masses of innocent children floating in their own pool of blood (how can a netcode kill children? dunno)

Netcode issues don't affect ~90% of AVAs population (MY own, very very rough estimation, don't take it as absolute truth. anyway, it's the majority), since that 90% just plays for fun.

But to level this game up to the top of the competetive scene, the netcode needs a fix. That's for sure.

Agggh
06-15-2011, 10:35 AM
My 2 cents:

the netcode isn't as broken as this fella here is trying to say. Granted, it is somewhat broken, but not in a way it breaks every single gameroom there is, leaving masses of innocent children floating in their own pool of blood (how can a netcode kill children? dunno)

Netcode issues don't affect ~90% of AVAs population (MY own, very very rough estimation, don't take it as absolute truth. anyway, it's the majority), since that 90% just plays for fun.

But to level this game up to the top of the competetive scene, the netcode needs a fix. That's for sure.
Tell that to the kid who had a sniper *VAMP* around a corner and blow his brains out.

If snow can get surprise killed by corner warp, play for fun people can definitely have it happen; it makes the game less fun.

EliteTemptation
06-15-2011, 10:36 AM

Quake Live - hardcore fps

Urban Terror - hardcore fps

Tibia - 2d mmorpg

Alien Swarm - TP mob shooter

gomtang
06-15-2011, 10:41 AM
Alright.

You have not seen the issues therefore the issues do not exist? am i understanding what you're writing correctly?

You are completely ignorant. I can't see your brain therefore it does not exist.

You've probably been the victim of fail netcode you just fail to realize it when it happens to you.

Agggh
06-15-2011, 10:42 AM
Quake Live - hardcore fps

Urban Terror - hardcore fps

Tibia - 2d mmorpg

Alien Swarm - TP mob shooter

Funny. For some reason I get the feeling QIII based games have had more than enough time for the netcode to be fixed. The other two games don't really need mindblowing netcode

gomtang
06-15-2011, 10:47 AM

Show me one f2p game that completely shrugs off bugs without addressing them. o wait heres one right here.

DKS
06-15-2011, 12:15 PM
TL;DR, but watched the videos.

I get that from time to time people appear above walls real quick, i get shot from behind walls, an some of my shots don't register.

There is also this glitch if you have the binos you can jump to spots you shouldn't be able to jump to.
Another glitch, If a nade is tossed and the tosser of that nade is killed the nade warning that should appear when standing near nades does not appear.
There are also times when nades seem to get stuck in your hand after left clicking the nade get pulled back but doesn't get thrown.
there is another glitch where you can make it so that the binos are constantly up even while you have your gun out.

These glitches have been around since i've started playing and i've been playing since around nov-dec last year.

IBSniper
06-15-2011, 12:22 PM
You have not seen the issues therefore the issues do not exist? am i understanding what you're writing correctly?

You are completely ignorant. I can't see your brain therefore it does not exist.

You've probably been the victim of fail netcode you just fail to realize it when it happens to you.
You seem frustrated.. dare I say... mad?

Agggh
06-15-2011, 12:29 PM
TL;DR, but watched the videos.

I get that from time to time people appear above walls real quick, i get shot from behind walls, an some of my shots don't register.

There is also this glitch if you have the binos you can jump to spots you shouldn't be able to jump to.
Another glitch, If a nade is tossed and the tosser of that nade is killed the nade warning that should appear when standing near nades does not appear.
There are also times when nades seem to get stuck in your hand after left clicking the nade get pulled back but doesn't get thrown.
there is another glitch where you can make it so that the binos are constantly up even while you have your gun out.

These glitches have been around since i've started playing and i've been playing since around nov-dec last year.

Everything but the first one is true. Nades can pop pretty high if the person about to throw it is shot. The best nade spots are ones that have the nade in the air long enough that it goes off as it lands, thus giving no time for reaction and no indicator. A lot of people complaining about no indicator just got hit by a well thrown nade.

Ankkah
06-15-2011, 12:34 PM
Everything but the first one is true. Nades can pop pretty high if the person about to throw it is shot. The best nade spots are ones that have the nade in the air long enough that it goes off as it lands, thus giving no time for reaction and no indicator. A lot of people complaining about no indicator just got hit by a well thrown nade.

No, there is a bug/state where the nade indicator does not show up at all. This happens when the nade is thrown about the same time the thrower is shot dead. It's a pretty odd bug, it happening isn't 100% sure if tested. I think there might be one more condition to make it happen. Probably lag.

Yes, there are nadespots where the nade should explode just above the victim's head, but there is also the nadeindicator bug. Don't mix these two.

Also, binojumping is true.

gomtang
06-15-2011, 12:37 PM
You seem frustrated.. dare I say... mad?
ROfl not mad at all but that's what your logic is. i just gave an alternate example.

Negative. The glitches DKS pointed out are some of the most common.

The nade indicator glitch is 100% tested. Throw a nade at someone if the thrower dies before the nade explodes, the indicator does not appear.

Custom333
06-15-2011, 01:14 PM
I've played AVA tons. I have seen some whacked out teleporting, on even my own servers, and against bots. The netcode is fraked, and if Ijji either can't figure that out or doesn't care, they're done. AVA is the only half decent game Ijji still has, they should work to keep it.

Sartorius
06-15-2011, 01:17 PM
I personally think the lack of a nade indicator when a person dies while it's armed is perfectly fine.

It's like leaving a little surprise for your killer.

Pulling it off tends to be hilarious and satisfying, IMO.

I can imagine it may be a problem if you die with a nade around teammates with FF on, though common sense and the instinct of "GET THE F*CK AWAY" really should kick in before it sets off.

gomtang
06-15-2011, 01:23 PM
I personally think the lack of a nade indicator when a person dies while it's armed is perfectly fine.

It's like leaving a little surprise for your killer.

Pulling it off tends to be hilarious and satisfying, IMO.

I can imagine it may be a problem if you die with a nade around teammates with FF on, though common sense and the instinct of "GET THE F*CK AWAY" really should kick in before it sets off.

how is it balanced?

nade thrown while alive shows indicator
nade thrown while alive then dying after nade being thrown does not show indicator.

crazy547
06-15-2011, 01:39 PM
how is it balanced?

nade thrown while alive then dying after nade being thrown does not show indicator.

It isn't but hey who cares? It's just a nade that might take you down.
Anyway it's still nothing like CoD's ♥♥♥♥ty matyrdom that's for sure. Though I have has my fun moments of suicide nading people for fun, seeing them kill me as my nade is in my hand and still get's killed afterwards. It's a bug yes, not intentionally.

Yes I have seen player warps here and there but it isn't really that serious, you always have a second shot to finish the guy of or leaving him to your team mate, it's worst on sniper gallery though, might be because all the corner warping :rolleyes:
Broken net code or not, the games free and enjoyable, just because it isn't polished doesn't mean it's ♥♥♥♥. Even if the Devs. won't fix it, it's free.
So if you don't like there's always the option to get it off you're hard drive and live forever in peace. Which I guess is what Yathzee does when his done reviewing a ♥♥♥♥ game.

ATLbandit
06-15-2011, 01:44 PM
how is it balanced?

So in the time it has taken you to accrue nearly 50 scathing posts on this, I was able to install this to two machines and then uninstall it after a few hours when I found it wasn't for me. Amazing how that works, completely mind-blowing I know.

gomtang
06-15-2011, 01:47 PM
So in the time it has taken you to accrue nearly 50 scathing posts on this, I was able to install this to two machines and then uninstall it after a few hours when I found it wasn't for me. Amazing how that works, completely mind-blowing I know.

and your point is?
"don't derail the thread"
kthnxbai

ImJekel
06-15-2011, 01:51 PM
Alright.

your right its an isolated issue /sarcasm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoO8a34HJjs

DKS
06-15-2011, 01:59 PM
your right its an isolated issue /sarcasm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoO8a34HJjs

awww you beat me to it jekel. was just about to post your vid haha.

prime example of how NON laggers teleport.

Agggh
06-15-2011, 03:54 PM
ROfl not mad at all but that's what your logic is. i just gave an alternate example.

Negative. The glitches DKS pointed out are some of the most common.

The nade indicator glitch is 100% tested. Throw a nade at someone if the thrower dies before the nade explodes, the indicator does not appear.

My bad meant second one. If I hadn't shot someone as they were throwing the nade and seen an indicator I would believe you. But that's not the case. Perhaps it doesn't happen 100% of the time, just like the stuck nade throw glitch and any other number of glitches.

gomtang
06-15-2011, 04:01 PM
My bad meant second one. If I hadn't shot someone as they were throwing the nade and seen an indicator I would believe you. But that's not the case. Perhaps it doesn't happen 100% of the time, just like the stuck nade throw glitch and any other number of glitches.

the nade needs to have left his hand before he dies not as he dies.

if i hold left click down pulling the pin but not throwing it and i die, nade indicator will still show up.

However if i pull the pin and the nade leaves my hand and i get shotandkilled AFTER the nade has already left my hand, players will not see an indicator for that nade that was thrown.

parliament
06-15-2011, 04:43 PM
I downloaded this game last night but I guess I'll delete it after reading this thread. I don't want to get deeply invested in a game that experienced players think is flawed.

DKS
06-15-2011, 04:58 PM
I downloaded this game last night but I guess I'll delete it after reading this thread. I don't want to get deeply invested in a game that experienced players think is flawed.

I haven't played in the past couple weeks due to all the issues that arose after 1 failure of an update.

Agggh
06-16-2011, 09:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGgkCbc_-Tk

Was looking around youtube and saw a machinima review of ava. Check out around 2:00.

gomtang
06-16-2011, 09:29 AM
^ ROFL fail net code

ire_wolf
06-16-2011, 10:10 AM

Seriuosly you are a massise idiot!

If these forums aren't partly for constructive criticism then what are they for. Your point is so ridiculous! Your saying just because it free no one should point out problems with the game?

Why?

I mean, I can think of many reasons why people should point out flaws in any game. Like, its better for the Devs, it's better for the individual complaining, it's better for the community at large, if the game gets fixed (Im sure theres more but there is 3 quick ones). Yet you just don't seem to be able to come up with a reason why people shouldn't complain?!

Look if people didn't complain when they feel something is wrong (free or not) things wouldn't get changed/fixed. That would be bad. Get over it and stop feeling jarateed because people are knocking a game you happen to like :/

In the same way people say "Its free just uninstall it and don't say anything", how about, if you like the game then just play it and let the complainers complain?

DKS
06-16-2011, 02:06 PM
Bump.

Are the GMs working towards fixing the net code??

A simple yes or no from the GMs would be nice.

Agggh
06-16-2011, 02:13 PM
Bump.

The best you can hope for is that they'll say that they'll contact the developers about it. Pretty sure I've seen them say that at least once after they got hounded for denying the issue.

The same issues have been brought up by the users in KAVA, they even got someone to talk with NHN. Any real change is probably going to happen because of action regarding KAVA user complaints.

_Fresh_
06-16-2011, 03:27 PM
Hey buddy, Korean AVA is played by Koreans. Ijji AVA is played by Vietnamese, Brazillians, Canadians, Americans, South Americans, Singaporeans, and Malaysians. Do you know how much stress that puts on US AVA's servers when all those people connect to them? KAVA's servers are fast because S. Korea has some of the fastest internet in the world.

FYI your missing Europe on there as well, also i have been playing this game over at ijji for about a year and half now on and off and have never actually seen anything like this, i dont really think there is a major problem with the netcode but there are still issues within it that need to be addressed

Agggh
06-16-2011, 03:52 PM
FYI your missing Europe on there as well, also i have been playing this game over at ijji for about a year and half now on and off and have never actually seen anything like this, i dont really think there is a major problem with the netcode but there are still issues within it that need to be addressed

You're either full of crap or you are so used to lagging it up on east that you wouldn't know. It's simply impossible to play this game for a year and a half without seeing the crap listed here.

DKS
06-16-2011, 04:46 PM

If players can reproduce the laggy/wall warping, there is in fact a problem.

I wouldn't even be saying anything if this issue couldn't be reproduced to just simply turn on fraps and capture it however it CAN be reproduced and has been captured multiple times from different users.

DKS
06-16-2011, 04:57 PM
Bump.

i guess GMs leave this unanswered while running around answering everything else.

YuMaD
06-16-2011, 04:58 PM
i guess GMs leave this unanswered while running around answering everything else.

welcome to the world of a ijji gamer

DKS
06-16-2011, 05:05 PM
Already used to it. Just want to let this community know how the GMs work.

If they can't answer you, they simply push the "skip question" button.
or "we'll forward that to the devs" button.

YuMaD
06-16-2011, 05:13 PM
o well hope for infection mode within this month... i dont have much motivation to play lately

PhysicalLie
06-16-2011, 05:18 PM
o well hope for infection mode within this month... i dont have much motivation to play lately

A ping limiter is in the works to according to the GM's

DKS
06-16-2011, 10:21 PM

A ping limiter is in the works to according to the GM's

They should fix this before adding new features that'll probably make the game even buggier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjiFQWljMP8

I bet the next update with anything in it will probably be bugged out again.

DKS
06-17-2011, 09:04 AM
Bump with a post from the Ijji Forums.

Written up by one of top competitive players.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjiFQWljMP8

This video displays the greatest issue AVA has currently.

My friend and I both had one ping during this demonstration, which indicates that it was not "Lag" that caused this issue, but something else, most likely the netcode in AVA.

Issue was demonstrated in Practice Channel, which is supposed to be a Peer 2 Peer based connection, we were hoping the issue was the servers, but clearly it is the game itself.

This is what The AVA Community wants fixed. This issue was reproduced in this video at least a dozen times. Please show this video to your AVA technical department for analysis, or acknowledge that this is the issue you guys are working on fixing.

The Whole Community wants this problem fixed, from a competitive aspect and a casual aspect, this problem affects everyone. I Hope you find this video helpful in understanding what the problem is.

@ AVA community, if you would like to support this thread please thumbs up the video, and comment on this thread to keep it active and on the front page

Thankyou!

-SnowShovel