PDA

View Full Version : Steam account tied with Ijji Account.

pwnagezzz
06-14-2011, 08:26 PM
Everytime I try to log in with the account I oringinally logged in with, it keeps telling me I'm logging into an account not tied to this Steam account which I doubt 100%.

Anyone else getting this?

Is there a possible way to reset it to fix the problem?

GM_AVA
06-14-2011, 08:32 PM
Everytime I try to log in with the account I oringinally logged in with, it keeps telling me I'm logging into an account not tied to this Steam account which I doubt 100%.

Anyone else getting this?

Is there a possible way to reset it to fix the problem?

When you log into the A.V.A Steam launcher, the login ID is case sensitive. Try entering your ID as you typed it when you registered the account.

InkofDeath
06-14-2011, 08:57 PM
When you log into the A.V.A Steam launcher, the login ID is case sensitive. Try entering your ID as you typed it when you registered the account.

Wow, this actually worked. I wonder why every other word was capitalized though in my user ID.

pwnagezzz
06-14-2011, 09:12 PM

Amazing, thank you!

SnoopsSniper
06-14-2011, 10:47 PM

Why the hell would they do this? It doesn't prevent account theft. Hell, I can log into any account from normal reactor, Why bind, of all things CASE SENSITIVITY to a steam account? I have a twelve character name, and any one of those could have had a capital in it when I typed it because of my fingers slipping or caps lock. Need I list the entire possibilities of it being capitalized in places or not?
Thats physically 79 different possible names that could be tied to my account that I may have to sort through.
Its extremely inconvenient.
If you don't get the weight of the matter, maybe I should post the entire list of possibilities.
I was incorrect with my math, its well over a thousand different possible names that could be tied to my account.

Thanks Ijji, you make it so easy for me I could just cry tears of joy.

Spiderm4N
06-14-2011, 10:54 PM
after i log in i get the screen with the button Game Start, but when I click in it, nothing happens :eek:
any help?

granate07
06-15-2011, 09:18 AM
Why the hell would they do this? It doesn't prevent account theft. Hell, I can log into any account from normal reactor, Why bind, of all things CASE SENSITIVITY to a steam account? I have a twelve character name, and any one of those could have had a capital in it when I typed it because of my fingers slipping or caps lock. Need I list the entire possibilities of it being capitalized in places or not?
Thats physically 79 different possible names that could be tied to my account that I may have to sort through.
Its extremely inconvenient.
If you don't get the weight of the matter, maybe I should post the entire list of possibilities.
I was incorrect with my math, its well over a thousand different possible names that could be tied to my account.

Thanks Ijji, you make it so easy for me I could just cry tears of joy.

I got an idea. Why don't you try it with the IJJI launcher and look it up?

flonstin
08-27-2011, 07:43 PM
OK yeah what the heck. do i log in with my steam information or my old AVA account information?