PDA

View Full Version : Safe Spots / Level Tricks

karterfreak
06-16-2011, 04:36 AM
So I'm sure people here have discovered some of these by now, those easier ways to dodge boss bullet patterns / easier ways to finish levels. I've been running around the Judgement levels to get a feel for some of the patterns, and I've already found some pretty neat ways to avoid being trapped, or just spots that are completely safe (Even one against the first form of the final boss)

Discuss some spots you've found, preferably with a video; or if it's a safe spot, a screenshot.

7foot_sativa
06-16-2011, 10:56 PM
I have yet to play judgement, where are those safe spots in level2? Divine must be beat!

Giest118
06-18-2011, 09:15 PM
I have an incredibly lulz tactic for the first and last phases of the stage 2 boss.

It requires:
* Getting to the boss with a full Vaunt gauge.
* Using the Beam ship.

Soon as the first phase starts, charge at the boss and use your Vaunt. Be ON TOP of her, and laser the hell out of her. Once your vaunt invincibility runs out, un-vaunt. This should give you enough time to finish the phase.

In the second phase, get enough cogs to power up another vaunt. Then, use the same strategy against the third phase!

My god, this is going to make a gauntlet 1cc actually possible! ... on Divine. Judgement is another matter entirely.

karterfreak
06-18-2011, 09:44 PM
*snip*

My god, this is going to make a gauntlet 1cc actually possible! ... on Divine. Judgement is another matter entirely.

Actually, Jeffery0 on the forums here has already 1cc'd divine. Its a no-miss that needs to be done now.

Giest118
06-18-2011, 10:05 PM
MEH. I just hate stage 2. A lot. And now I have a way of making it slightly less painful than getting simultaneously ♥♥♥♥♥ by six velociraptors.

So, four or five velociraptors.

Jeffrey0
06-18-2011, 10:34 PM
Actually, Jeffery0 on the forums here has already 1cc'd divine. Its a no-miss that needs to be done now.
Now with video! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAgZypeeeNo)

Died on the stage 2 & 4 bosses in rather stupid ways, really should've been a no-miss...

But yeah, a Divine 1CC is absolutely possible right now, even with the stage 2 boss lasers being the luckgarbage BS that they are (I actually planned for both deaths there). Just need to perfect everything else...

Giest118
06-19-2011, 08:50 AM
I have done no-death runs of every stage except 2 at least once, so...

if I can get to consistently dying less than twice on stage 2, I should be able to get a 1cc in my sleep.

WILL JUST TAKE A LITTLE MORE PRACTICE I GUESS.

Tulipopa
06-19-2011, 11:57 AM
Safe spot for 2nd stage, where the big ship drops the blue rings (works with all the difficulties).

Go to the upper right corner, so that there's one "ship" between you and the edge (in other words, ~3cm from the upper right corner). You must be on top of the screen.