PDA

View Full Version : Players exploiting leaderboard

Zhuangzi
06-18-2011, 04:41 AM
So there's a guy who went by the name of Zookie Bean yesterday and ADHD sucks today who has raced to the top of the leaderboard in Command Room. He has over 2400 points. How does he do it? Well, it's simple. If he starts losing, which he invariably does as he's a bad player, he somehow crashes the game, causing each player, including himself, to get the win. So next time you play this joker and the game ends up crashing, you'll know why. This is the lamest of lame exploits. Learn to play, Zookie Bean/ADHDsucks. :rolleyes:

chappybman
06-19-2011, 06:45 AM
Wow! The biggest cheater in the entire game is calling someone else out? I guess Zookie Bean doesn't know how to use ladyboys and auzi ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ as partners and control alt deleting when he's losing. You should send him your manuel so he can cheat fair and square like you. "Exploiting leaderboard" F'n Hilarious!

Zhuangzi
06-22-2011, 12:36 AM
Chappy, I frequently play with Winchester, Finchie and thomaswadefraser. I regularly play with blackattackinmack, Vpowered, Suco, Ninja Tarty, DMC and many others. None of them have accused me of cheating. Only you. I don't cheat. This guy who I'm referring to quits EVERY GAME and gets points for it.

You, sir, are a D O U C H E.