PDA

View Full Version : Are there any bosses in this game?

Bentley2210
06-20-2011, 12:41 AM
I've just reached Chapter 3 (I think, it's the Asian looking part) and I'm yet to actually fight a "boss". Okay, there has been "go there, fight these, move onto next section and repeat".

But I just feel this game could have done with an end of chapter boss. E.g. Near the end of Chapter 1, "Sweet! This looks like a boss....." ".... Oh, well that's disappointing".

So, are there any?

blackforce
06-20-2011, 12:58 AM
I've just reached Chapter 3 (I think, it's the Asian looking part) and I'm yet to actually fight a "boss". Okay, there has been "go there, fight these, move onto next section and repeat".

But I just feel this game could have done with an end of chapter boss. E.g. Near the end of Chapter 1, "Sweet! This looks like a boss....." ".... Oh, well that's disappointing".

So, are there any?

maybe your just not getting what this game is about, are you playing this on easy? im playing on hard and everyy thing is a dammn boss to me lol, it gets really crazy on hard, but as for end level boss you may have something there, but this is the 1st game i have enjoyed in a long time, not for you and anyone else this is game of the year for me. bye oh and i hate EA for this game now i can't play fable 3 anymore lol

Bentley2210
06-20-2011, 01:02 AM
maybe your just not getting what this game is about, are you playing this on easy? im playing on hard and everyy thing is a dammn boss to me lol, it gets really crazy on hard, but as for end level boss you may have something there, but this is the 1st game i have enjoyed in a long time, not for you and anyone else this is game of the year for me. bye

I'm playing it on normal. Most fights that I've died on are usually down to really bad programming of the locking on feature.

This wasn't really a thread about how I felt about the game on a whole, I was simply asking if there were bosses.

Basically because from what I remember, American McGee's Alice had boss fights. Mad Hatter, The Duchess, Jabberwock etc.

blackforce
06-20-2011, 01:30 AM
I'm playing it on normal. Most fights that I've died on are usually down to really bad programming of the locking on feature.

This wasn't really a thread about how I felt about the game on a whole, I was simply asking if there were bosses.

Basically because from what I remember, American McGee's Alice had boss fights. Mad Hatter, The Duchess, Jabberwock etc.

yea i understand, thats why i said you might have something there about a end level boss.

omninakago
06-20-2011, 02:28 AM
The only real boss in the game is at the end.

Everything else is basically a just gauntlet of enemies and obstacles.

luizfalves
06-20-2011, 10:00 AM
The only thing resembling a boss like the ones the first game had, is the final boss. By-the-book closed arena, multiple levels, etc.

But since this game is so focused on exploration and platforming, and with sparse battles, I think it can be said that almost every enemy encounter is something like a sub-boss.

Graeystone
06-20-2011, 11:32 AM
The only thing resembling a boss like the ones the first game had, is the final boss. By-the-book closed arena, multiple levels, etc.

But since this game is so focused on exploration and platforming, and with sparse battles, I think it can be said that almost every enemy encounter is something like a sub-boss.

Agreed. Playing on 'Normal' and sometimes the fights after chapter 1 are quite challenging.