PDA

View Full Version : demo??

woolerland
06-20-2011, 08:23 AM
is there a demo? google isn't been my friend today. :(

MADDOGGE
06-20-2011, 09:02 AM
No, unfortunately not at this time, but there are video walkthroughs already so you could watch the first level or so and get an idea as to if the game is something you might like. I personally enjoy the game but that's my opinion. It is a true platformer game though and you will be looking for gobs of things. It's not an action adventure game however. Do not get the 2 genre confused.

woolerland
06-20-2011, 11:46 AM
well i played the first one when i was a kid. a very interesting and challenging game.

the questions i ask can't be really found in a single level walkthrough.
is alice still as wierd and phycotic as in the first one. i.e. o look i have a knife.... i'm going to skin you cat if you keep that tone (can't remember the exact phase )

and are the levels just as wierd and ever changing with each level. i.e. your first in a mine then soon after your in catapillar land with giant mushrooms & stuff.

sorry if these questions are a bit vague, it was 10 years ago since i played it lol

gentlefury
06-20-2011, 11:49 AM
well i played the first one when i was a kid. a very interesting and challenging game.

the questions i ask can't be really found in a single level walkthrough.
is alice still as wierd and phycotic as in the first one. i.e. o look i have a knife.... i'm going to skin you cat if you keep that tone (can't remember the exact phase lol)

and are the levels just as wierd and ever changing with each level. i.e. your first in a mine then soon after your in catapillar land with giant mushrooms & stuff.

sorry if these questions are a bit vague, it was 10 years ago since i played it lol

Still American McGee...still crazy, still dark, still awesome....def worth a purchase! Especially if your a fan of the first game! This is a true sequel.