PDA

View Full Version : Nice one ijji

relic222
06-20-2011, 11:24 AM
Yeah,thank you for the free gun,i saw you gave out an L8 for free on the 19,so i made a new ijji account and played that day,still got nothing
Then you gave us that sniper rifle from steam,i did the same with the recent created account,still nothing
Sorry if i sound arrogant,but will we ever recieve this stuff?:P

GM_AVA
06-20-2011, 11:27 AM
Yeah,thank you for the free gun,i saw you gave out an L8 for free on the 19,so i made a new ijji account and played that day,still got nothing
Then you gave us that sniper rifle from steam,i did the same with the recent created account,still nothing
Sorry if i sound arrogant,but will we ever recieve this stuff?:P

We haven't distributed the weapons yet. We're currently in the process of doing it now and you should have it within the next few hours. We apologize for the delay.

relic222
06-20-2011, 11:35 AM
We haven't distributed the weapons yet. We're currently in the process of doing it now and you should have it within the next few hours. We apologize for the delay.
Thank you for the fast response,i apologize too for seeming a little rude,but i was getting worried since L85A1 is my fav. gun :cool:

inMud
06-20-2011, 11:37 AM
Of course he responds here and not to the more important issues.

relic222
06-20-2011, 11:41 AM
Of course he responds here and not to the more important issues.

Maybe he just dont know about that kind of issues,hes a GM not an engineer
See you around

inMud
06-20-2011, 11:43 AM
See you around

These issues have been existing since October 2009. It's been pointed out to him and other GMs since then. Not aware? I think not.

DKS
06-20-2011, 11:45 AM
See you around

Are GMs incapable of reading and comprehending the english language? There are a good amount of threads on ijji's main forums regarding the same issues. All have yet to be addressed.

relic222
06-20-2011, 11:53 AM
Well,sorry then,i never go on ijji forums even if i play AvA since 2010
But yeah the game is very bugged