Dragon Age Awakening
Mass Effect 2
Red Alert 3
Dead Space

It didn't work for:

Crysis Warhead

You can also try here if the client doesn't work:
https://activate.ea.com/

PS: it seams you can't launch games from the origin client since they still have Steam's DRM, a fresh install is needed.
I'm not really sure about the EULA on this.
Its at least an alternative to download your games, or a place to get dlc if steam is not a option.
I don't like EA, just sharing something interesting I stumbled across a while back.
I uninstalled Origin a while back, after reading about the spyware rumors.

Sorry if this has been reported already.

TimL
06-20-2011, 01:30 PM
It does work for Crysis and Crysis Warhead, but you have to use the activation page on the EADM website (hidden a bit).

Bratinov
06-20-2011, 01:33 PM
It does work for Crysis and Crysis Warhead, but you have to use the activation page on the EADM website (hidden a bit).

Thanks I'll look for it :)

Glass Rebel
06-20-2011, 01:37 PM
Yup, I can confirm that these work:

Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box
Mass Effect 2

These should work if you enter the code on a specific site (don't have the link though)

Mass Effect
Medal of Honor: Airborne

And if you're patient and pester the live support enough you might get these registered too if you can prove you own them with screenshots:

Dead Space
Mirror's Edge

TheHeeyyy
06-20-2011, 01:54 PM
I looked around, and only found this link:

https://activate.ea.com/applyentitlement.do

I wasn't able to activate Crysis or Crysis Warhead on it. Does anyone have a different link?

Glass Rebel
06-20-2011, 01:57 PM
I looked around, and only found this link:

I wasn't able to activate Crysis or Crysis Warhead on it. Does anyone have a different link?

They don't work, you have to contact EA support.

Delusion83
06-20-2011, 02:05 PM
What's the point of doing so? I mean they could easily win some folks over with free dlc or something, at least for a first sign up, but what's the point in just adding games without any additional benefit?

Bratinov
06-20-2011, 02:21 PM
What's the point of doing so? I mean they could easily win some folks over with free dlc or something, at least for a first sign up, but what's the point in just adding games without any additional benefit?

I think its for their retail games, so folks don't have to hassle with CDs...

NorthernKingdom
06-20-2011, 02:23 PM
Welcome to 3 years ago bro.

EA has been offering a free digital version of their PC games for awhile now. It applies to retail and digital products.

The "point" is to offer consumers the product regardless of distributor or medium they purchased it on such as discs that can be misplaced or scratched.

Azgrel
06-20-2011, 02:27 PM
And if you're patient and pester the live support enough you might get these registered too if you can prove you own them with screenshots:

Dead Space
Mirror's Edge

Deap Space key is in

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Electronic Arts\EA Games\Dead Space\ergc

or

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432node\Electronic Arts\EA Games\Dead Space\ergc

Glass Rebel
06-20-2011, 02:29 PM
Deap Space key is in

or

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432node\Electronic Arts\EA Games\Dead Space\ergc

Oh wow... how do I access this?

Azgrel
06-20-2011, 02:30 PM
Regedit maybe?

Glass Rebel
06-20-2011, 02:33 PM
Regedit maybe?

You're a god amongst men, thanks!

wormmayhem
06-20-2011, 02:45 PM
who wanna activate a game in origin?

Spykirby
06-20-2011, 02:47 PM
lol, I talked to EA support and they told me that

NO EA games were activatible on Origin at all :|

What a crappy customer service >.>

bschuler
06-20-2011, 03:06 PM
I activated my Mirror's Edge.

This should allow you to finally get the DLC that Steam never cared to add.

Washell
06-20-2011, 03:09 PM
This should allow you to finally get the DLC that EA never cared to submit to Steam.

Fixed

MADDOGGE
06-20-2011, 03:17 PM

This should allow you to finally get the DLC that EA refused to provide to steam.This is more like it.;)

adriano_c
06-20-2011, 03:36 PM

Dead Space
Mirror's Edge

Laf, I wasted about an hour with EA support over getting Mirror's Edge registered.

I think their inability to converse in English was quite the barrier in that...

Either way, The Sims 3 & expansions can be registered on Origin too. Also, NFS:HP.

This should allow you to finally get the DLC that Steam never cared to add.

Through bothering EA support or some other way?

eTeck
06-20-2011, 04:17 PM
By activating steam bought ea games on origin does that allow you to run the game through either steam and/or origin?

Silyus
06-20-2011, 05:00 PM
Deap Space key is in

or

Can't find it, and it's installed through steam.

Is it confirmed that it's possible to activate mirror edge? (and is it possible to find the cd key without installing it?)

RangerXML
06-20-2011, 05:05 PM
From Steam I was able to activate BFBC2, Burnout Paradise and Medal of Honor. I already owned a retail copy of Mirror's Edge so I just activated that (was my first experiment since I wanted the DLC).

Looks like I won't need BF2142 through Steam, I got EA to activate it through Origin. Now all I still want is BF1942!

Spidery_Yoda
06-20-2011, 05:51 PM
I've activated my Steam copy of BC2 and my retail copy of Crysis 2. Because why not, I may as well.

MoonUNit
06-20-2011, 05:58 PM
I activated DA:O, DA2, ME2, Crysis 2, and DS1 and 2. Haven't been able to do Crysis/Crysis Warhead or ME1.

happyhero1
06-20-2011, 06:11 PM
I think its for their retail games, so folks don't have to hassle with CDs...The retail collectors edition serial can't be added.

Do I have to open new origin account for my games or have they merged the 2 services.?

FixedTROLL.:D

This is more like it.;)another troll.:D

excess.
06-20-2011, 06:18 PM
So far I've been able to activate Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box and Need for Speed: SHIFT on Origin.

The activation window for SHIFT showed three options
http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/6681/originnfsshift.jpg
I chose the last one. I found my SHIFT key in the registry around the same place as the earlier Dead Space post. I haven't tried Dead Space yet since it's still downloading, so it's not in the registry yet.

With Burnout, I had it installed already through Steam, so on Origin it shows "READY TO PLAY". Launching it loads up Steam first, then the Burnout from there. I think Burnout may be the only exception and every other game will need a fresh download/installation from Origin.

Off topic - In my registry Mirror's Edge is listed as "English (UK)" and "en_UK" - Is it like this for everyone?

Rusty Silver
06-20-2011, 06:29 PM

Can you provide a link please?

Planeforger
06-20-2011, 06:29 PM
So far I've only got Dead Space working, and that took two attempts using their slow ans somewhat clunky manual adding system. It looks like I'll have to install the other games again just to be able to access the CD keys...and Origin is completely not worth the effort. So bugger that.

brod
06-20-2011, 07:37 PM
Why the bloody hell would I want to do that?

excess.
06-20-2011, 10:14 PM
Just activated Dead Space on Origin. It gives you four options. I chose the one with English US.

I'll try activating NFS Undercover once it's downloaded, assuming a key shows up in the registry, not that I'm going to spend much time playing it.

*UPDATE - Successfully activated NFS Undercover on Origin.

Hooligaani
06-21-2011, 10:13 AM
I managed to register Crysis Warhead from this link
Funnily enough I can't register Crysis even though it was in the same packet (Maximum edition) :confused:

Had an online chat with EA and it was laughable, nothing happened and now my case collects dust in the EA archives.

Still Crysis Warhead was a start.

H4wk
06-21-2011, 10:22 AM
It'll work for any game whose retail copy can be registered on EA Origin.
It won't work for most games released before 2009 like ME1, crysis 1 and warhead etc.

bschuler
06-21-2011, 10:24 AM
For those asking about how I registered Mirror's Edge. Get your serial number, open Origin, under the my games tab, select the little gear icon, select redeem game code. It will ask you for the language, select English. And that should be that.

I registered all my EA games in like 10 minutes. The hardest part was getting the original game serial codes.

IDtenT
06-21-2011, 11:12 AM
It'll work for any game whose retail copy can be registered on EA Origin.
It won't work for most games released before 2009 like ME1, crysis 1 and warhead etc.
Iirc, they're looking into adding legacy titles.

NallowS90
06-21-2011, 01:20 PM
What would be the point of doing this? Are EA published games no longer going to be updated through steam or something?

Endsieg
06-21-2011, 01:33 PM
TOTALLY GOING TO USE ORIGIN NOW!! I HAVE ALMOST EVERY GAME POSTED IN THIS THREAD SO NICE!!!!

dw gabeN, i'm jk. <3

ScepticMatt
06-21-2011, 03:34 PM
I got Mass Effect 2 working, and Mass Effect after talking to live support.

@Glass Rebel et al.

If you wondering where those HKeys posted are (HKLM etc..), they can be found in the windows registry.
Press start-> run regedit or type in search field. DON'T mess around there though.

If you have the steam version, it's easier to just right click game -> View CD-KEY ^^

imonfire
06-21-2011, 03:37 PM
For those asking about how I registered Mirror's Edge. Get your serial number, open Origin, under the my games tab, select the little gear icon, select redeem game code. It will ask you for the language, select English. And that should be that.

I registered all my EA games in like 10 minutes. The hardest part was getting the original game serial codes.

Yeah, you should have specified that you have retail version of Mirror's Edge and NOT steam version... but thanks for trying to help anyway.

serieus1
06-21-2011, 03:50 PM
I just registered Shank via the EA live chat support. Look for Rosie, she was really helpful, maybe slow, but helpful. I had to show her a copy of my CD-Key from Steam and then a copy of the email I received when I purchased it. Took like 20-30 minutes, but now it's in my Origin account.

I've also registered Mass Effect 1, Burnout Paradise, and Need for Speed Undercover. I'm currently downloading all my other EA games to try and find the CD-keys that may be hidden in the registry rather than the keys found in Steam library.

It would seem that if you have proof of purchase then any EA game (that has a digital download version) can be activated via Origin if you go to the live support. Just hope you get a good person on the other side or else you may be stranded. I tried with Medal of Honor: Airborne a couple of weeks back and go zero results from that conversation. Hopefully I'll be able to register that one on origin in the near future.

For those who wonder why I, or anyone else is doing this, it's because it's a good backup and it has DLC advantages as well. The backup purpose is in case that Steam goes down, now I have these games registered elsewhere to protect me from any losses. I know Steam isn't about to shut down, but just in case right. It doesn't hurt to duplicate your eggs rather than keeping them all in one basket. I'm hoping more companies like Ubisoft start doing this too so that we can register our keys with their servers so we can have a constant access to their games we've purchased elsewhere in case our digital purchase gets lost somewhere in cyberspace.

excess.
06-21-2011, 06:48 PM
I managed to register Crysis Warhead from this link

Do you have the retail version of Maximum? I tried it with my Steam version, but both my keys for Crysis and Warhead aren't valid.

happyhero1
06-21-2011, 07:38 PM
Do I have to open new origin account for my games or have they merged the 2 services IE EA store and Origin).?
Some one must know the answer?

Z Overlord
06-21-2011, 07:57 PM
I'm not installing that garbage.

Hi2u! Tw1TcH
06-21-2011, 08:09 PM
Some one must know the answer?

Its merged, one and the same now.

schnitzeljaeger
06-21-2011, 11:59 PM
For those asking about how I registered Mirror's Edge. Get your serial number...
problem: Steam's Mirror's Edge has no serial!

Hooligaani
06-22-2011, 12:43 AM
Do you have the retail version of Maximum? I tried it with my Steam version, but both my keys for Crysis and Warhead aren't valid.

Yes I have the retail version of Maximum, for warhead I had to remove the hyphens from the CD key before it recognized it.
It didn't work for Crysis though.

Edit :- Try number 4 with someone at EA Live chat, no joy.

Broward
06-22-2011, 07:02 AM
To find the Dead Space key, you have to launch the game once after installing it, before the CD Key will show up in Regedit.

excess.
06-22-2011, 07:32 PM
The EA Store is now known as Origin, so your old account should work fine.

So far, Dead Space and NFS: Undercover (both from Steam) need to be installed and run first in order to retrieve their keys from the registry and activated on Origin.

It seems this thread is now for both:
-Steam games that can be activated on Origin
-Retail EA games that can be activated on Origin, which is good to know since I've bought some older EA games off ebay (all unopened) for cheap.

serieus1
06-23-2011, 12:54 AM
Alright, tonight I activated Medal of Honor: Airborne and Mirror's Edge.

I basically had to prove again that I owned these games by using the live chat support. Airborne was easy since there's a CD-key, which for some reason or another didn't work for activating it by myself. But Mirror's Edge was trickier since there's no CD-key attached to the digital version on Steam.

Eventually after many minutes (close to 30) they activated Mirror's Edge for me. Two more bite the dust. I think I only have Dead Space and Shift left to activate. Need to install these prior to activating since the keys are hidden from the library view. Here's what they said: "So upon doing some research I found out that locating the CD key for Mirror's Edge on Steam is near improbable and since you were able to verify your account I will go ahead and grant you a replacement one to redeem in Origin which is:###################"

Hunter-Killer
06-23-2011, 02:47 AM
You can register EA games on Origin? Wow, no s**t sherlock!! Did you just figure that out? Welcome to 2009, have a nice stay.

Noin400
06-23-2011, 04:31 AM
Worked for me with https://activate.ea.com/applyentitlement.do:
Crysis
Crysis Warhead
Dead Space
Dead Space 2
Dragon Age Ultimate Edition
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Medal of Honor (2010)

EA Support:
Bulletstorm (I actually got the Limited Edition in Origin :D)
Medal of Honor Airborne

Hooligaani
06-23-2011, 04:36 AM
This is absolutely bonkers, some people just typing in the codes and it works, some contact EA and have it done in a few minutes, some contact EA and are spun round and round until they give up.

All for the same games!

I'm on a final push with a private chat (origin support) he says it's in progress....let's see.

masni
06-23-2011, 05:53 AM
Just to add Shank can be register

BizZz
06-23-2011, 06:58 AM
Why should I activate my steam games on Origin (serious question!)?

Hooligaani
06-23-2011, 07:10 AM

Steam games I really don't see the point either, however I am trying to activate disc bought retail games, if the cd gets broken or lost you have a backup. Not to mention not needing the cd in the drive to play.

H4wk
06-23-2011, 07:12 AM

1. DRM free games (in some cases).
2. More than 1 person can play at a time

Mokas
06-23-2011, 07:38 AM
They told me by chat that games purchated on steam cant be added to origin :rolleyes:
Ok they forced to me to use Origin for my battlefields only...

sakil7395
06-23-2011, 08:33 AM

EA support > Steam support

I don't think steam read your questions properly

azizizi
06-23-2011, 12:08 PM
what i think is that it depends on what is says on the back on the game cases. sometimes the cases mentions other gaming companies and some say that they are powered by gamespy, or does that info matter?

azizizi
06-24-2011, 03:03 AM
Just found out that the games crysis and mass effect are to old to ad on origin. They sent mail to me from ea support. i was able to ad dead space and i think its as old as mass effect so thats weird

adriano_c
06-24-2011, 03:29 AM
Alright, tonight I activated Medal of Honor: Airborne and Mirror's Edge.

I basically had to prove again that I owned these games by using the live chat support. Airborne was easy since there's a CD-key, which for some reason or another didn't work for activating it by myself. But Mirror's Edge was trickier since there's no CD-key attached to the digital version on Steam.

Eventually after many minutes (close to 30) they activated Mirror's Edge for me. Two more bite the dust. I think I only have Dead Space and Shift left to activate. Need to install these prior to activating since the keys are hidden from the library view. Here's what they said: "So upon doing some research I found out that locating the CD key for Mirror's Edge on Steam is near improbable and since you were able to verify your account I will go ahead and grant you a replacement one to redeem in Origin which is:###################"

Lucky you.

I've had three different support staff refuse to accommodate my requests about Mirror's Edge and Mass Effect.

I give up.

Uninstalled Origin.

NanoIce
06-24-2011, 03:30 AM
hey Medal of Honor 2010 works too!!! awesome eh?

azizizi
06-24-2011, 07:12 AM
I think that not be able to ad all games on origin will make it much less popular than steam. EA should really REALLY think about making it possible to ad all EA games to origin.

Cronq
06-24-2011, 07:45 AM
How in the hell does EA expect to steal Steam customers when they can't even transfer their existing EA games??

Simian_
06-24-2011, 08:28 AM
In case anyone was wondering, the reason why this works is that EA sold Steam the game keys so that Steam could turn around and sell them to its customers. So you've all basically got EA keys to start with, and that's why keys for EA games bought through Steam work on EA's Origin. Origin obviously must have access to a huge database of all the keys ever generated for certain EA titles, including the ones it sold to Steam.

Also, the reason you can't activate any retail (disc) EA keys on Steam is that they aren't keys that Steam bought from EA, and consequently they aren't in Steam's own database of keys. That's why you get an invalid key message from Steam in those cases.

MaxDA
07-02-2011, 08:17 AM
I just activate:

Dead Space, Dragon Age + Awekening, BC2, NFS Shift, Burnout Paradise, ME2.

I had to contact support for Crysis. They weren't able to add Wargead or ME1, because of a technical problem at their end, but they said to try again another day.

I'm still going to stick with Steam, but it's good to have a backup option for free.

Fire2box
07-02-2011, 08:25 AM
By activating steam bought ea games on origin does that allow you to run the game through either steam and/or origin?

EA doesn't control steam, and steam uses pretty much retail CD keys. There's no real way dfor EA or steam to cross check accounts and they likely can't since they know their are now in direct competition with each other.

Backstab Baron
07-02-2011, 08:26 AM
Activated Darkspore some time before it became Origin.

Fire2box
07-02-2011, 08:38 AM
Worked for my copy of Mass Effect 2 from Steam. Wouldn't work for Burnout: Paradise City Ultimate Box though.

cheese_lord
07-02-2011, 11:29 AM
Thought I would give it a go and got my mass effect and mirrors edge added, mass effect has a key so I gave them that. Mirrors edge has no key and could not find it in the reg so managed to persuade them to use a screenshot as proof.

Just make sure to argue if they claim its not possible, I was told this but after giving them some bs story about how lots of my friends have done it they gave me the games.

On a side note I've noticed from using a key finder product that you can find your keys for a lot of steam games even if steam doesn't provide it. Can be useful if a friend has a boxed copy of the game and then you can just use your key to install and run the game outside of steam (if for some reason you don't like the steam software).

KrAyZ!3
07-03-2011, 01:02 AM
Registered Medal of Honor 2010,Mass Effect 2,Battlefield BC2(got the digital deluxe version),Burnout Paradise.

Cronq
07-03-2011, 09:03 AM
Anyone able to confirm or deny whether The Sim 3 Complete Pack registers on Origin?

pmc64
07-03-2011, 09:27 AM
https://activate.ea.com/gameactivation.do

Theres 2 different urls to activate games. Crysis is a no go because of they key and mirrors edge doesnt have a key. I've succesfully activated.
bad company 2
crysis warhead
deadspace
mass effect
mass effect 2
medal of honor
medal of honor airborne

MonkeySeeker
07-03-2011, 10:18 AM
Yeah been known for a while. I was never able to activate Mass Effect 1 or Crysis Warhead until now though so thanks pmc64 for the link that finally let me do it :D

Successfully Activated:

Battlefield Bad Company 2 (Steam) Standard Edition but got Digital Deluxe Edition on Origins :cool:
Crysis Warhead (Steam)
Dragon Age Origins Digital Deluxe Edition (Steam)
Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition (Steam)
Dragon Age II (Steam)
Mass Effect (Steam)
Mass Effect 2 (Steam)
Medal of Honor (Steam)
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit (Steam)
Need For Speed Shift (Steam)

Tried it with SimCity 4 and got this - "The product code submitted is already used" :(

MoonUNit
07-03-2011, 10:19 AM

I used that one to activate Mass Effect, Crysis and Crysis Warhead.

You need to create an EA classic screen name to add those apparently.

airblad3
07-03-2011, 10:21 AM
Does any1 know if you can register Dragon Age: Ultimate Edition ?

MonkeySeeker
07-03-2011, 10:21 AM
I just get "We are unable to retrieve your product information at this time. Please try again. If this error repeats, please try again later" when trying to activate Crysis.

Yes I activated Dragon Age Ultimate Edition

H4wk
07-03-2011, 10:51 AM

I can't create EA classic screen name. What is it anyway?

DRUNKCANUCK
07-03-2011, 10:52 AM
WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO?

H4wk
07-03-2011, 10:56 AM
WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO?
CAN'T ACTIVATE MASS EFFECT WITHOUT IT.

MoonUNit
07-03-2011, 11:00 AM
I can't create EA classic screen name. What is it anyway?

I guess it's a legacy thing.

If you go to the link I quoted and punch in your ME key, it'll ask you to create a screen name.

nj^
07-03-2011, 01:49 PM

Did Mass Effect show up in the Origin client for you? Activated my old disc version of ME with my EA Classic account that's tied to my normal EA account but no Mass Effect in Origin.

H4wk
07-03-2011, 08:55 PM
Did Mass Effect show up in the Origin client for you? Activated my old disc version of ME with my EA Classic account that's tied to my normal EA account but no Mass Effect in Origin.

I contacted EA support yesterday to register my Mass Effect disc version. He agreed to generate a new code for me but none of those worked and asked me to contact them back in a week.
Christopher F.: I am really sorry, these codes are generating in a strange way and not allowing me to consume them onto your account
2360214285: So, should I try later or something ?
Christopher F.: I am very sorry this issue is occuring
Christopher F.: I do not know why my codes have decided to rebel against me???

moddedmatt2
07-03-2011, 09:05 PM
who cares bout Origin

MoonUNit
07-03-2011, 09:35 PM

Yep, it showed up for me.

The version I activated was the Steam versions I purchased during the xmas sale.

I think I've got all the EA games I have activated on Origin now:

Crysis
Crysis Warhead
Crysis 2
Dead Space
Dead Space 2
Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition
Dragon Age II
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2

ArmorArmadillo
07-03-2011, 10:57 PM
Considering you could activate any recent EA game be it retail, d2d, steam, gamers gate, etc on EA downloader (the predecessor to Origin) why would it not be possible now?

Personally if i bought them on steam then i'm more than happy to let them stay on steam rather than padding out another download client. Not to mention if i was going to activate games on Origin i would have just bought the retail version which is often cheaper, sooner, than steam has its crazy sales on EA games. If EA doesn't want to fairly support all vendors with its games/dlc/whatever then i'd kindly either wait, buy it else where or tell EA to stick it and their gimmicky new toy.

koblood
07-03-2011, 11:03 PM
EA Origin=junk

picary
07-03-2011, 11:33 PM

Theres 2 different urls to activate games. Crysis is a no go because of they key and mirrors edge doesnt have a key. I've succesfully activated.
bad company 2
crysis warhead
deadspace
mass effect
mass effect 2
medal of honor
medal of honor airborne
I contacted EA Support on 2 occasions and they flat out refused to add keys that were from steam (if they werent working)

This worked a treat for ME1, DA Origins (Deluxe)

Thank you!!! +rep

Bearkin
07-04-2011, 12:26 AM
Between Java errors, 'code doesn't work', and 'code has already been used', nothing worked. Actually, my retail Crysis was addable but it doesn't show up in Origin. And Mass Effect was asking me for a screen name but I got a Java error and now it says it's in use.

Piece of ♥♥♥♥.

picary
07-04-2011, 12:37 AM
Between Java errors, 'code doesn't work', and 'code has already been used', nothing worked. Actually, my retail Crysis was addable but it doesn't show up in Origin. And Mass Effect was asking me for a screen name but I got a Java error and now it says it's in use.

Piece of ♥♥♥♥.

"Refresh my games" in Origins hopefully brings the game up

excess.
07-04-2011, 07:11 AM
I tried to register my Steam version of Mass Effect and I also had a bunch of java errors on the page. Eventually, I got through but the EA classic screen name page got a bit messy. After some time, I finally got an email that said thanks for registering Mass Effect.

I assume it worked, but I don't see it in Origin. Is it supposed to be like that?

ScepticMatt
07-04-2011, 07:46 AM
no, it should be in origin too. I got it working after talking to the EA live support (https://customersupport.ea.com/loginapp/cp/login.do).

Also, I just tested Dragon Age: Origins. It works without workarounds.

Vustom
07-04-2011, 08:12 AM
I was in a conversation with one of the live customer support people at EA, and she put me on hold, now I'm 22nd in the queue and it says It'll take around 30 minutes. -.-

airblad3
07-04-2011, 08:37 AM
I managed to register a bunch of games I have on Steam :D

Vustom
07-04-2011, 09:11 AM
I have now been elevated to Tier 2 support team on EA. ^.-

KrAyZ!3
07-05-2011, 10:18 PM
I now have ME 1 & 2 ,crysis,crysis warhead,medal of honor,burnout paradise,BFBC 2 to deluxe edition.
Some of those were register with the help of a agent there also registered battlefield 2 which gave mi the classic name thingy but is not in origin.
told the rep at EA(great guy i might add)seems he though i meant BFBC2 so i now have 2 copy of BFBC 2,one standard the next deluxe.

Tony Grunt
07-05-2011, 11:03 PM

bad company 2
crysis warhead
deadspace
mass effect
mass effect 2
medal of honor
medal of honor airborne
Thanks for the links, I managed to activate Mass Effect and Crysis Wars with 2nd link.
One problem I had, it wouldn't accept my password for the EA classic screen name. I had to temporally change to a smaller password.

excess.
07-05-2011, 11:49 PM
Just registered my Steam BFBC2 in Origin for the Digital Deluxe Edition. I was also able to register Crysis Warhead with one of the previous links posted.
Crysis just gives me a java/apache error page on one, and on the other - "We are unable to retrieve your product information at this time. Please try again. If this error repeats, please try again later"
As for Mass Effect registering but still not showing up in Origin for me - It's not that big a deal since I only paid $5 for it. After ME3 comes out, they'll probably offer some trilogy collection.

airblad3
07-06-2011, 04:32 PM
Can you register Mass Effect 1 with Origin?

Edit:

Nevermind the second link worked.

n_gamer
07-06-2011, 04:45 PM
Registered ME1, ME2 and DS2. I can't seem to find my Mirror's Edge and Dead Space CD Key (even in the registry). Is there another way to find out what it is, or will I have to contact EA support? :/

excess.
07-07-2011, 12:04 AM
Just registered my Steam version of Battlefield 2 Complete Collection using the second link.

@n_gamer
Mirror's Edge doesn't store its key in the registry.
Dead Space only stores it after you install and run the game.
Dead Space key is in
or

BizZz
07-09-2011, 05:36 AM
I also activated my games on Origin. But ME 1 won't show up. I received an confirmation e-mail, but the game doesn't show up.

Should I contact EA support or did someone have the same bug? All other games work by the way.

MoonUNit
07-09-2011, 06:20 AM
I also activated my games on Origin. But ME 1 won't show up. I received an confirmation e-mail, but the game doesn't show up.

Should I contact EA support or did someone have the same bug? All other games work by the way.
You could contact support via livechat and see if they can check on it.

Couldn't hurt.

pmc64
07-09-2011, 10:36 AM
I've contacted ea like 3 times about activating crysis and mirrors edge and they never helped me.

Overt.Enemy
07-10-2011, 11:58 AM
Wow, what a mess. Thanks EA! I'd much rather use your POS Origin client than Steam! Steam is too easy at least your POS client offers a challenge to get what we paid for. Thanks for nothing.

RedSwir1
07-10-2011, 07:03 PM

bad company 2
crysis warhead
deadspace
mass effect
mass effect 2
medal of honor
medal of honor airborne

The second link works for me for Crysis Warhead and Mass Effect, but for some reason it encountered some kind of error for my retail copy of original Crysis. I was however able to register Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars. I still can't even get a CD Key for my Steam copy of Mirror's Edge.

lwa07st
07-11-2011, 01:50 PM

I have the game on Steam, registered to the link, created a classic ID and the game has not appeared in Origin either.

Martaction
07-11-2011, 01:55 PM
[...] for some reason it encountered some kind of error for my retail copy of original Crysis.
Same here:

We are unable to retrieve your product information at this time. Please try again. If this error repeats, please try again later.
For three days now. :eek:

lwa07st
07-11-2011, 02:29 PM
Same here:

For three days now. :eek:

I have that too. And the Mass Effect game I registered with that second link has not appeared in my Origin client.

t3haxle
07-14-2011, 06:12 PM
Oh boy it's so hard to activate certain steam games on origin why would I use it. Maybe I should go activate my origin games on steam instead. Owait-

Fargi
07-18-2011, 11:29 AM
I have that too. And the Mass Effect game I registered with that second link has not appeared in my Origin client.

You have to actually register Mass Effect within the client itself through the "Redeem Code" feature for it to appear under My Games.

excess.
07-21-2011, 02:08 PM
PC Gamer just put up a little piece about this.
http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/07/21/ea-steam-keys-can-be-activated-on-origin/

ZBOTjordy
07-21-2011, 03:45 PM
you can actually activate too Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Medal of Honor

Quandt
07-22-2011, 07:50 AM

Same here, but with Crysis :|

epsylon_Z1
07-22-2011, 08:07 AM
Activated on Origin with the help of EA support via the live chat : Crysis ( steam ) , Mass Effect ( local retail edition ) , Battlefield 2 Complete Collection ( local retail edition ) .

Slayer00
07-22-2011, 08:15 AM
What happens to the registered CD-Keys after 24 months of inactivity?
If you try to re-add the CD-Key does it say already in use and wont let you play?

If it blocks you from playing it after 24 months I wouldn't register those or you NEED to play it at least once in a while through Origin instead of Steam..

epsylon_Z1
07-22-2011, 08:18 AM
What happens to the registered CD-Keys after 24 months of inactivity?
If you try to re-add the CD-Key does it say already in use and wont let you play?

If it blocks you from playing it after 24 months I wouldn't register those or you NEED to play it at least once in a while through Origin instead of Steam..nonsense

EricksonLK
07-22-2011, 11:02 AM
Welcome to 3 years ago bro.

EA has been offering a free digital version of their PC games for awhile now. It applies to retail and digital products.

The "point" is to offer consumers the product regardless of distributor or medium they purchased it on such as discs that can be misplaced or scratched.

So this means I can download and play the EA games without Steam client, even if I buy it on Steam? I'm really looking forward this as the Steam client very often fails to log on (the ISP firewall is randomly killing the connection for the last 2 or 3 months, don't know why and the ISP doesn't care, but only steam is affected, not the actual game ports).:confused:

Quandt
07-22-2011, 01:17 PM
So this means I can download and play the EA games without Steam client, even if I buy it on Steam?

Yeah, but some games i have in Steam i could activate and some not.

Games i could:

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Command and Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Dead Space 2
Mass Effect 2
Medal of Honor(TM) Single Player
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
Need for Speed: SHIFT
Need for Speed: Undercover

Games i could not:

Battlefield 2
Command and Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath
Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising *
Crysis
Crysis Warhead
Crysis Wars *
Mass Effect
Medal of Honor: Airbone
Mirror's Edge *
SimCity 4 Deluxe

* Games i did not found the serial key.

schnitzeljaeger
07-22-2011, 01:30 PM
Activated on Origin with the help of EA support via the live chat : Crysis ( steam ) , Mass Effect ( local retail edition ) , Battlefield 2 Complete Collection ( local retail edition ) .

I also tried to get Crysis activated but they didn't want to. Do you have a chatlog or can you explain how you achieved that?

EricksonLK
07-22-2011, 07:36 PM
Yeah, but some games i have in Steam i could activate and some not.

Games i could:

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Command and Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight
Dead Space 2
Mass Effect 2
Medal of Honor(TM) Single Player
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
Need for Speed: SHIFT
Need for Speed: Undercover

Games i could not:

Battlefield 2
Command and Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath
Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising *
Crysis
Crysis Warhead
Crysis Wars *
Mass Effect
Medal of Honor: Airbone
Mirror's Edge *
SimCity 4 Deluxe

* Games i did not found the serial key.

Hey, try this link https://activate.ea.com/activategame.do
you will have to create a persona, soldier name etc... and the game will show up on your Origin games library. (I could register all other games I have on steam but could not redeem by Origins app: Crysis, Crysis Warhead, and BF2)

epsylon_Z1
07-23-2011, 12:12 AM
I also tried to get Crysis activated but they didn't want to. Do you have a chatlog or can you explain how you achieved that?Just ask them nicely .

schnitzeljaeger
07-23-2011, 01:42 AM
Just ask them nicely .

I did ;)

Levitan
07-23-2011, 01:37 PM
Old games (until 2009) that I activated today throught https://activate.ea.com/gameactivation.do :

Battlefield 2 Complete
Crysis Warhead
Mass Effect

Crysis key has error "We are unable to retrieve your product information at this time. Please try again. If this error repeats, please try again later". EA Support Live Chat log:

"....
XXX: May I have your CD key?
Levitan: Yes: ********
XXX: They key that you have provided is an invalid one.
Levitan: Crysis Warhead successfully was activated, but Crysis has error...
Levitan: Hm.. This CD-key is from my steam copy.
XXX: I am sorry, your key is indeed a valid one."

Quandt
07-25-2011, 07:42 AM
Hey, try this link https://activate.ea.com/activategame.do
you will have to create a persona, soldier name etc... and the game will show up on your Origin games library. (I could register all other games I have on steam but could not redeem by Origins app: Crysis, Crysis Warhead, and BF2)

Thanks!

Through this link i was able to register:

Crysis
Command & Conquer(TM) 3: Kane’s Wrath
Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars(TM) *includes Kane Edition

But only Command & Conquer(TM) 3: Kane’s Wrath shows up on my Origin Account.

Quandt
07-25-2011, 07:47 AM
A funny thing is that the Serial Key that Steam used in my regedit for Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising is the same Serial Key that is used to register Dead Space 1, and Origin identifies like Dead Space too.

Versian
07-25-2011, 05:37 PM
The following are games where I had no trouble activating on origin. Just click on the gear on the top right and then click on "Redeem Product Code".

Battlefield: Bad Company 2: Digital Deluxe Edition
Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight
Dead Space 2
Dragon Age: Origins - Digital Deluxe Edition
Dragon Age: Origins: Awakening
Mass Effect 2: Digital Deluxe Edition

The following had to use this link:
https://activate.ea.com/activategame.do

Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath
Mass Effect

Battlefield 2: Complete Edition and Mass Effect: Bring Down the Sky (was testing just in case) both give the "We are unable to retrieve your product information at this time. Please try again. If this error repeats, please try again later" message.

The following had to use this link
Dead Space

If you're having trouble with the EA Screen Name Persona part, don't worry, by submitting your correct email and password the game will be added to your EA account no matter what. For some reason it asks for you to make up a Screen Name Persona, make it something that is more or less similar to your actual username, and then give it a password you can easily remember.

All of these successfully added to my Origin profile.
Every single one purchased on Steam (cause I <3 valve)

C80
07-25-2011, 05:56 PM
The real question is, can you activate some Origin games on Steam?

MoonUNit
07-25-2011, 06:08 PM
The real question is, can you activate some Origin games on Steam?
Doubt it.

Versian
07-26-2011, 07:09 PM
Perhaps, considering you can add certain CD-keys you buy retail on Steam. I honestly doubt it, though.

Grimspoon
07-26-2011, 07:44 PM
Anyone successfully add the SPECACT Kit Upgrade from Steam to origin for BC2?

I know the kit is listed on the Origin product page.

schnitzeljaeger
07-27-2011, 09:33 AM
Anyone successfully add the SPECACT Kit Upgrade from Steam to origin for BC2?

I know the kit is listed on the Origin product page.

you use that code ingame, not through the client...

Charax
07-27-2011, 10:07 AM
I'm not really surprised you can do this - the keys given to you by Steam are valid product keys, that's kind of the point. I'm a little annoyed that Steam won't give you the keys unless you install the game though, I have the whole C&C pack but I don't particularly want to have to download the biggest ones just to grab the keys.

Mass Effect 1 & 2 registered fine though, and Origin launches the steam versions perfectly so long as steam is running (I know that rather defeats the point)

to answer the question why bother?, well, how many times have the steam servers had problems since you joined up? how many times have you had "This game is not available at this time" messages? have you ever - god forbid - lost your account and had to wait for Steam support to get it back for you?

Two companies now acknowledge that I own these games. Two companies offer me the ability to download these games and play them. In what situation is this possibly a bad thing?

oh, and Origin doesn't require you to be online to play games unless the game itself requires it. So I can play both my games all day without a net connection, and without messing around with "Offline mode". That's a pretty big plus, especially as the majority of my games are single-player.

Albinon01
07-27-2011, 10:20 AM
I think it's a trap. Nice and easy: how many Steam users will think that they get it double product for their money? Well it will only help to make the EA numbers grow. That's a no, no for me.

Charax
07-27-2011, 10:27 AM
how is it a trap? what are you losing? OK, EA get to fiddle their numbers a bit but there are lots of factors contributing to that, not least of which being that Steam created the mainstream customer base for digital downloads, and EA get to learn from Steam's mistakes (hopefully)

that doesn't mean it's a "trap", it's just one of the advantages of not being the first on the scene. (or second, or third, or fourth...)

Mu6o
07-27-2011, 01:01 PM
Yup, I can confirm that these work:

Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box
Mass Effect 2

These should work if you enter the code on a specific site (don't have the link though)

Mass Effect

Dead Space
Mirror's Edge

I talked with EA and couldn't activate Mirror's Edge and BF:BC2 they didn't give me to do it.
Also Burnout Paradise can't activate it on Steam, either. I have it on origin.

XeroXes
07-27-2011, 02:26 PM
I was able to redeem the Warhead, and I have recieved e-mail that I have successfully redeemed Crysis, but it doesn't appear in origin. So I contacted the live support and the Amy told me, that they have blocked some of the steam keys, ''Due to of some internal issue.''
Way to go EA...

HaHo
07-27-2011, 05:29 PM
I'm not really surprised you can do this - the keys given to you by Steam are valid product keys, that's kind of the point. I'm a little annoyed that Steam won't give you the keys unless you install the game though, I have the whole C&C pack but I don't particularly want to have to download the biggest ones just to grab the keys.

Mass Effect 1 & 2 registered fine though, and Origin launches the steam versions perfectly so long as steam is running (I know that rather defeats the point)

to answer the question why bother?, well, how many times have the steam servers had problems since you joined up? how many times have you had "This game is not available at this time" messages? have you ever - god forbid - lost your account and had to wait for Steam support to get it back for you?

Two companies now acknowledge that I own these games. Two companies offer me the ability to download these games and play them. In what situation is this possibly a bad thing?

oh, and Origin doesn't require you to be online to play games unless the game itself requires it. So I can play both my games all day without a net connection, and without messing around with "Offline mode". That's a pretty big plus, especially as the majority of my games are single-player.

I started downloading MOH to get the game key and the moment it started to download, I was able to right click on the game title and clicked on 'view game CD key'. After that I stopped the download and deleted the content. Hope that saves you a bit of time. ;)

Rossa_AU
07-27-2011, 06:05 PM
I spent what must have been almost 2 hours last night talking to support (including chat queue wait times). And the first guy i got seemed like he didn't understand English well....but well enough to send me to a Tier 2 Support chat. (i waited for over half an hour in the Tier 2 queue)

Once i got into the chat i was lucky to get a guy who must have been having a good day. Because he was pretty friendly and (with sufficient evidence) i was able to get Mirror's Edge and Dead Space 1 activated (Mirror's Edge i know doesn't have a Legacy key on Steam, and i thought Dead Space didn't have a key either.....ah well).

All in all pretty happy, i can now use the Mirror's Edge DLC i bought ages ago now :D

PS: The sufficient evidence was proving my Steam account's email was the same as my EA account's email and that my Steam account owned the game.

786Warrior
07-27-2011, 07:04 PM
Hmm. This is nice. I don't have many EA games though.

BF:BC2 registered fine and got the Deluxe Edition! Does that mean I get the SPECT DLC free now?

Also, does anyone know if the retail copy of BF2 works?

truestatic
07-27-2011, 07:15 PM
If I can't do the reverse, I don't really care. :\ I mean, not to be bitter. I'm glad it's there for people who give a darn. But I want my EA games on Steam, not my Steam games on Origin.

Rossa_AU
07-27-2011, 07:29 PM
If I can't do the reverse, I don't really care. :\ I mean, not to be bitter. I'm glad it's there for people who give a darn. But I want my EA games on Steam, not my Steam games on Origin.

Couldn't agree more. But to be fair there are legit reasons for using Steam keys on Origin. Like with Mirror's Edge and the DLC not working on the Steam version; or a game getting completely removed from Steam.

Other than that, i don't really feel a need to use Origin (unless i can magically find a cheap disc version of a game that i could activate on Origin.....but even then i would have to think hard about it lol.)

adriano_c
07-27-2011, 08:06 PM

Mass Effect

Anyone else unable to log in to their EA account from this link?

I click log in, but nothing happens...

Charax
07-27-2011, 11:56 PM
I started downloading MOH to get the game key and the moment it started to download, I was able to right click on the game title and clicked on 'view game CD key'. After that I stopped the download and deleted the content. Hope that saves you a bit of time. ;)

yeah, I thought about that just after posting, it saved a LOT of time.

Shame Origin won't validate Westwood C&C keys (I have the First Decade pack as well), but I'm happy with my C&C collection on Origin

Charax
07-28-2011, 12:23 AM
depending on how they choose to interpret that (Do I have to use each of my games at least once every 24 months, or just use the account?) that could either be pretty non-obtrusive or an utter pain in the ♥♥♥.

another fun Origin/Steam synergy: I just ran a Steam game with Origin running and I have access to both overlays - Shift+Tab and Shift+F1 (Origin's overlay is much less cluttered and the browser's better)

The game was Altitude, so it isn't available on Origin at all.

Redboy
07-28-2011, 03:42 AM
Anyone able to confirm or deny whether The Sim 3 Complete Pack registers on Origin?

Yes - Thru EA activate and it will show in Origin.

Sylenall
07-30-2011, 08:03 PM
Soo for the past little while I've been struggling to redeem my Steam BF2 collection on Origin.

Using this link : https://activate.ea.com/gameactivation.do

I got an ENTRY for it in the origin client, but for some reason it only seems to be a shortcut for my steam game.

As in I hit play and it will play through steam only and if I turn steam off and try to start it I get a load error.

That's not supposed to happen is it?

SayaSe
07-30-2011, 08:12 PM
I got an ENTRY for it in the origin client, but for some reason it only seems to be a shortcut for my steam game.
Works the same way for Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age etc. It's probably because they store settings, save data etc in the same location and would conflict, so they might as well use your existing installation. EA should be praised for this forethought (as opposed to Steam where I have a total of three entries for Dragon Age...)

Sylenall
07-30-2011, 08:20 PM
Works the same way for Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age etc. It's probably because they store settings, save data etc in the same location and would conflict, so they might as well use your existing installation. EA should be praised for this forethought (as opposed to Steam where I have a total of three entries for Dragon Age...)

Well yeah.. but it seems ultimately pointless, as it's nothing but a shortcut.

I just uninstalled the game on steam and I cant even re-install from Origin.

Edit: hold the phone, Rebooting origin is giving me a download option, good to know.

EA official support was useless, thanks to all in the thread :)

Fargi
07-31-2011, 01:02 PM
Anyone else unable to log in to their EA account from this link?

I click log in, but nothing happens...

You have to enter the key you want to register first in the other textbox before clicking Log In.

CultDJ
08-03-2011, 07:37 PM
Well, according to my experience with them, you can't.

Clayton: Thank you for contacting Origin Help. My name is Clayton. How may I assist you today?
you: Heya!
you: Well, I have Mass Effect 1 and 2 Digital Deluxe on Steam
you: and I'm trying to activate them on my Origin account
you: but....I just can't quite figure it out
you: I did the thing at [1] https://activate.ea.com/applybeslddcode.do#
you: and it said it tied it to my account...but, I don't see it in my Origin library
Clayton: There is no way to transfer this download
Clayton: Some games work for Transferring to Origin, but none are supposed to and we do not support it
you: After activating your product, you will need the EA Download Manager application to download your product. If you do not have the EA Download Manager, you can download the application with the provided link bellow. If you already have the EA Download Manager, simply login with your EA account used to activate the product. The EA Download Manager automatically verifies that you are the licensed user of your product, so it must be installed on your PC in order for you to download any product activated. Download the EA Download Manager
you: that's what's on the web page
you: after I successfully activated it
you: Product Successfully Activated You have successfully activated the following product(s): GAME-MASSEFFECT for your account: ********@gmail.com
you: being at the top
Clayton: And the game is not on your list?
you: I've tried refreshing my origin library several times, and it just shows Burnout Paradise and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Digital Deluxe
Clayton: Like I said though, we do not support the transfer, so there is nothing I can do about this
you: but your site said it was successfully activated?
Clayton: Yes, but it's not supposed to work
Clayton: That is why it is not working

H4wk
08-03-2011, 11:34 PM
Well, according to my experience with them, you can't.

Try contacting them again, I was told that ME1 cannot be activated on Origin but when I contacted support the second time, the guy asked for proof of ownership and gave me a new code which worked on Origin.

Tutimane
08-04-2011, 07:05 AM
Try not contacting them again and just use steam

SFisherBG
08-04-2011, 10:26 AM
I have EA Value Games copy of Mass Effect 1, but i can't register it on Origin neither trough Origin or https://activate.ea.com/nucleusActivation.do. On both places it says "The product code entered is not valid for game activation.", but i have installed the game with the DVD and it is working.
Do you think that EA support will help me?
Edit: Well, i talked with a guy in Origin help and he told me that they are having problem right now with redeeming older games, but they are working on it.
I will try again in a few months :)

MonkeySeeker
08-04-2011, 10:55 AM
I have EA Value Games copy of Mass Effect 1, but i can't register it on Origin neither trough Origin or https://activate.ea.com/nucleusActivation.do. On both places it says "The product code entered is not valid for game activation.", but i have installed the game with the DVD and it is working.
Do you think that EA support will help me?
Edit: Well, i talked with a guy in Origin help and he told me that they are having problem right now with redeeming older games, but they are working on it.
I will try again in a few months :)

Try this one it worked for me: https://activate.ea.com/gameactivation.do

Cronq
08-04-2011, 11:25 AM
After talking on live chat with an EA rep, I was able to get my Steam versions of Mass Effect 1 and Crysis Maximum Edition registered. It's all possible if you get the right rep.

ddt529
08-22-2011, 07:11 AM
"Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts Customer Support regarding your issue with activating your games in Origin. I apologize for any delay in my response. I have been assigned to your issue and would be happy to assist you in taking care of this matter.

Unfortunately, we are currently experiencing issues with the classic EA servers, which is preventing some users from being able to register older titles. Our engineers are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Also, to thank you for your patience, I'd like to offer you a free digital download of a game of your choice from the Origin store. You can choose from any game that is currently available as a digital download through Origin, just update this ticket with the title of the game you would like and I will get it added to your account. Please note that this excludes preorders and Valve titles, as we do not have the codes necessary to grant digital downloads for these."

^ The squeaky wheel got the grease =D

T@F
08-22-2011, 08:51 AM
"Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts Customer Support regarding your issue with activating your games in Origin. I apologize for any delay in my response. I have been assigned to your issue and would be happy to assist you in taking care of this matter.

Unfortunately, we are currently experiencing issues with the classic EA servers, which is preventing some users from being able to register older titles. Our engineers are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Also, to thank you for your patience, I'd like to offer you a free digital download of a game of your choice from the Origin store. You can choose from any game that is currently available as a digital download through Origin, just update this ticket with the title of the game you would like and I will get it added to your account. Please note that this excludes preorders and Valve titles, as we do not have the codes necessary to grant digital downloads for these."

^ The squeaky wheel got the grease =D

How did you get a free game?

RangerXML
08-22-2011, 11:35 AM
I know what I'm doing on Wednesday, the system has been down for some time now.

Tutimane
09-12-2011, 11:18 AM

does it work for crysis store bought? also anywhere i can activate my doom 3 store bought on origin or another service

i'd rather be 100% digital :D

Sublym385
09-23-2011, 11:37 PM
For the guys who registered the Steam copy of Medal of Honor: Limited Edition on Origin. Which product did you select?

I have given 6 options

Medal of Honor Limited Edition (German)
Medal of Honor Limited Edition (German, English GB, Spanish Spain, French, Italian, Russian, Polish)
Medal of Honor Limited Edition (English US, French)
Medal of Honor Limited Edition (English GB)
Medal of Honor (Japanese)

I am from Australia so I need a English version but which of the 3 do you pick?

Does anyone know which one the Steam version is? as that worked fine for me.

Ganger
09-23-2011, 11:59 PM
One question I need to ask is, if you activate steam games on orgin, will you lose access to your game on steam after a while ?

I have just activated BFBC2 on orign via my steams CD key, I don't want my steam version to be deactivated, sorry for this silly question but I not really looked into origin as yet.

picary
09-24-2011, 12:08 AM
For the guys who registered the Steam copy of Medal of Honor: Limited Edition on Origin. Which product did you select?

I have given 6 options

Medal of Honor Limited Edition (German)
Medal of Honor Limited Edition (German, English GB, Spanish Spain, French, Italian, Russian, Polish)
Medal of Honor Limited Edition (English US, French)
Medal of Honor Limited Edition (English GB)
Medal of Honor (Japanese)

I am from Australia so I need a English version but which of the 3 do you pick?

Does anyone know which one the Steam version is? as that worked fine for me.

# Medal of Honor Limited Edition (English US, French)
# Medal of Honor Limited Edition (English GB)

Either one of those.. won't make much difference.
GB = Great Britain = Australian English

MoonUNit
09-24-2011, 03:50 AM
One question I need to ask is, if you activate steam games on orgin, will you lose access to your game on steam after a while ?

I have just activated BFBC2 on orign via my steams CD key, I don't want my steam version to be deactivated, sorry for this silly question but I not really looked into origin as yet.

You won't lose access to the Steam version.

Missaglia
09-24-2011, 04:31 AM
Try not contacting them again and just use steam

Unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful.

Punisher!|ITA
09-24-2011, 05:14 AM
Doesn't work for me Red Alert 3. It initially accepts the code but then it gives an error while processing.

Ganger
09-24-2011, 08:59 AM
You won't lose access to the Steam version.

Alright thanks, I was just asking. I will just register all my EA games now on origin.

C80
09-24-2011, 09:29 AM
And you can activate some games from other stores on Steam...

theoneandonly42
09-29-2011, 02:53 PM
If you contact EA via their Customer Service and use the "Ask a Question" feature, it'll ask you for the CD key, the error you're getting while registering, and you are also able to upload a photo. I just sent them an E-Mail with a photo of the manual with CD Key, and I'm very sure they'll register it for me once they see that.

I'll reply again if it works!

Justin7
09-29-2011, 03:39 PM
Well I just tried origin, what a horrible program. Trying to get the Battlefield 3 beta to work is a pain (and hey it still doesn't work!)

So done with EA.

StareAtTheArt
09-29-2011, 04:26 PM
Sims 3, BFBC2, and Burnout Paradise all work, I can confirm.

SpecialForcie
09-29-2011, 07:34 PM
o.O Neato.

theoneandonly42
10-05-2011, 07:26 AM
EA immediately accepted my request for game activation after I sent them an image with the CD Key in-hand along with the reason as to why I wished to activate the game on Origin.

For those who are unable to activate their game on Origin but have a valid CD key on-hand (e.g. on your game's manual or on the packaging), take a picture of it and send it via EA's Support System and they will most likely accept it like they accepted mine.

LuckyLuke007
10-05-2011, 07:42 AM

I don't think anyone expects much from EA's support.

cylon
10-05-2011, 09:09 AM
Well I just tried origin, what a horrible program. Trying to get the Battlefield 3 beta to work is a pain (and hey it still doesn't work!)

So done with EA.

Login - click 'free games' click 'install' and then click on the game poster when it's finished...?

cokesmoke
10-15-2011, 11:52 PM
Just talked with EA Support:
Adrian: Thank you for providing me the information. Please stay online while I look into your issue.
7635632567: Thank you
Adrian: I am very sorry to tell you that now the tools are down so Matt is not possible righ now.
Adrian: I am very sorry.
7635632567: that's ok... any idea when I can activate these games?
Adrian: Yes after $-5 days.
7635632567: And can I do it myself through the Origin Client?
Adrian: Yes you'll be able to this yourself.

Really nice fellow... I gave him the codes to Mass Effect, Crysis, Crysis Warhead, C&C3 Kane's Wrath, C&C3 Tiberium Wars and Battlefield 2... all bought from steam. Looking forward to testing next week :)

And to top things of, he gave me a 15%discount code for the origin store... much beter than the last time I tried xD

homestyle
11-06-2011, 05:09 PM

Mass Effect

I was able to add Mass Effect on the activation page, but it's not showing up in my origin account. Are there extra steps?

tomimi08
11-06-2011, 05:41 PM

^this

BundD
11-06-2011, 06:25 PM
I was able to add Mass Effect on the activation page, but it's not showing up in my origin account. Are there extra steps?

I had same issue.
Contacted EA support and a support agent helped add it to Origin.

worscht
12-06-2011, 04:14 PM
I had same issue.
Contacted EA support and a support agent helped add it to Origin.

Did you write an email or did you use the chat support?
I can't find that chat support anywhere...

Would you mind posting a link? Thanks.

Silphatos
12-15-2011, 06:14 AM
Shank key can be activated on Origin as well.

R4mpage
12-15-2011, 06:20 AM
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit also works. I still prefer to play it on Steam tho. :P

slbbenfica
12-15-2011, 06:23 AM
yep shank works

R4mpage
12-15-2011, 08:13 AM
Another funny fact, a long time, when Origin was newly released, you could use your Bad Company 2 key to download the 'Digital deluxe' version which had the Vietnam expansion in it for free. Nowadays you need to enter 'another' key for it to work. :P

graspee
12-15-2011, 08:35 AM
If a game has a DRM method with limited activations, might it not use up an activation if you activate it on origin after steam?

Sorry if this has been mentioned already I was lazy and didn't read the whole thread.

pmc64
12-26-2011, 07:31 PM
Can anyone get Bulletstorm to work?

MoonUNit
12-27-2011, 06:24 AM
If a game has a DRM method with limited activations, might it not use up an activation if you activate it on origin after steam?

Sorry if this has been mentioned already I was lazy and didn't read the whole thread.

Doesn't work like that. You'd only "lose" an activation if you installed the game on another machine.

Shona
12-27-2011, 06:46 AM
Did you write an email or did you use the chat support?
I can't find that chat support anywhere...

Would you mind posting a link? Thanks.
if you want to use the chat u have to change the language of the ea support site to US

ReSt' In_PiEces
12-27-2011, 07:15 AM
Can anyone get Bulletstorm to work?

It doesn't work. I just tried and it says the key is not valid.

ReSt' In_PiEces
12-27-2011, 07:17 AM
Also, does anyone know where can I get Mirror's Edge key? And how can I activate it on Origin?
Because I have the game on Steam and I want to play the DLC. :)

Sheepdawg
12-30-2011, 03:22 PM
EDIT: Wrong thread.

This helped with my Command & Conquer activation though so thanks

Rossa_AU
12-30-2011, 07:32 PM
Also, does anyone know where can I get Mirror's Edge key? And how can I activate it on Origin?
Because I have the game on Steam and I want to play the DLC. :)

There is no key for Mirror's Edge. You need to contact EA support and hope you get someone who will activate it on your EA account with proof that you own it.

Trust me it's hard, but i was lucky to get someone who was able to do it for me (ages ago) :)

ikickurbutt
12-30-2011, 07:59 PM
Works for Bad Company 2 also

krushak
02-14-2012, 11:07 AM
anyone added mass effect 1?
origins says me invalid code :(

maxtorthelord
02-14-2012, 12:23 PM

Sure, you need to contact EA support with the key and proof of purchase.

MonkeySeeker
02-14-2012, 12:26 PM

I was able to activate mine here: https://activate.ea.com/applyentitlement.do

I then restarted Origin and there it was.

Edit* - Actually it may have been this one: https://activate.ea.com/gameactivation.do

Toridas
02-14-2012, 12:37 PM
Yesterday my Dragon Age Origins activated itself on Origin without me putting in anything. At least that's the only reason I can think of for it to just appear in my Origin account all of a sudden.

ericL
02-14-2012, 01:32 PM

its because they want to trick you into rebuying ..

krushak
02-15-2012, 03:10 PM
I was able to activate mine here: https://activate.ea.com/applyentitlement.do

I then restarted Origin and there it was.

Edit* - Actually it may have been this one: https://activate.ea.com/gameactivation.do

last link works..but requires a Electronic Arts Classic Screen Name Persona
i have no persona...and the system of ea tells me when i create a new one "invalid passwort or user name"... :/

and the ea support is not responding

Gimperial
02-15-2012, 03:47 PM
last link works..but requires a Electronic Arts Classic Screen Name Persona
i have no persona...and the system of ea tells me when i create a new one "invalid passwort or user name"... :/

and the ea support is not responding

when i was talking to EA support they made me make an account on pogo.com, then register it as a persona. maybe that's the EA classic one you need

Teanji
02-16-2012, 01:35 AM
The webpage doesn't seem to be working anymore, but, ME2 registered straight away. If you have a spare 10 minutes I honestly recommend opening a case with EA and providing your keys to them. As a bonus they gave me a 15% discount coupon when telling me to register with Pogo and a 20% coupon when it didn't end up working and they had to add it manually.

Look, even if you don't like Origin, it's nice to know that you have backup digital copies of your EA games. The return is well worth the investment of time.

when i was talking to EA support they made me make an account on pogo.com, then register it as a persona. maybe that's the EA classic one you need
I was told this as well, I did it this morning after receiving the email and was still unable to use my Steam key for Mass Effect 1 on that webpage -- However, using the same case (since it was still open), I contacted EA again and in the evening of the same day they emailed me again and said sorry for the delay and that had updated my Origin account. All I had to do from there was exit and re-login to Origin and ME1 was there right beside ME2.

krushak
02-16-2012, 06:46 AM

thank you my mass effect is now successfully activated

but didnt show in origin :/

Gimperial
02-16-2012, 09:02 AM
thank you my mass effect is now successfully activated

but didnt show in origin :/

New games don't show up until you restart Origin, so try that

QuasarBallz
02-16-2012, 09:04 AM
thanx activated dead space 2

krushak
02-16-2012, 09:58 AM

i tried it but no me1 :/

max1
02-16-2012, 10:31 AM
This is interesting...

daniel_
02-16-2012, 11:03 AM
Or just click in the Gear at the top and select Refresh my Games. :)

i tried it but no me1 :/

Contact the EA's live chat support, they'll probably add it to you.

Devavres
02-16-2012, 11:13 AM
So even if this is possible, why? It's like trading a trip to Disneyland for a one-way ticket to North Korea.

prmaguiar
02-16-2012, 11:22 AM
So even if this is possible, why? It's like trading a trip to Disneyland for a one-way ticket to North Korea.

This.

/thread

MonkeySeeker
02-16-2012, 11:30 AM
This.

/thread

Yeah, cos what you say is all that matters :rolleyes:

prmaguiar
02-16-2012, 11:43 AM
Yeah, cos what you say is all that matters :rolleyes:

Whoa! Take it easy there, tiger.

Origin sucks, now please cry me a river.

Teanji
02-16-2012, 02:26 PM
I don't see how that is a very accurate analogy, even if you don't like Origin. You get a second copy of a game, not one. Also, your statement is all kinds of rude.

(-Mujahid-)
02-16-2012, 04:55 PM
whats the wisdom behind this working?

Doesnt this mean that you can get 2 games for the price of 1?

For example, I have Red alert 3 on my Steam, If i made a seperate Origin account, I could add it to that and give the account to my brother?

Then both he and I could have a copy?

rumcoke
02-16-2012, 05:03 PM

While this reads well, Disneyland is nowhere near as fun as Steam and Origin is nowhere near as funNY as North Korea.

Devavres
02-17-2012, 05:57 AM
I don't see how that is a very accurate analogy, even if you don't like Origin. You get a second copy of a game, not one. Also, your statement is all kinds of rude.

I'm a rude person, love.

paratech2008
02-17-2012, 06:46 AM
whats the wisdom behind this working?

Doesnt this mean that you can get 2 games for the price of 1?

For example, I have Red alert 3 on my Steam, If i made a seperate Origin account, I could add it to that and give the account to my brother?

Then both he and I could have a copy?

No, the serial is used on both copies. You can't share the serial with two accounts.

mspacapan
02-17-2012, 07:32 AM
Quite a lot of games that you have on Steam can be registered on Origin. I bugged their support hard to get Mirror's Edge on Origin. Then I bought the DLC....Then the game doesn't work anymore and their support didn't solve the prob in a month now -.-

Dizzydoeswhat
02-17-2012, 08:35 AM
My games from Steam have started popping up on Origin AUTOMATICALLY!

Latest games were:

Command and Conquer 4

Darkspawn

Pheace
02-17-2012, 09:36 AM
My games from Steam have started popping up on Origin AUTOMATICALLY!

Latest games were:

Command and Conquer 4

Darkspawn

They might be consolidating their licensing under Origin since that's what it's mostly doing. Your license on your computer is handled by Origin. You may not have to run it to play your game but you will have to have it installed.

That or perhaps as long as you have Origin installed/Running it takes in any licenses of theirs it runs into on you computer?

Dizzydoeswhat
02-17-2012, 09:55 AM
They might be consolidating their licensing under Origin since that's what it's mostly doing. Your license on your computer is handled by Origin. You may not have to run it to play your game but you will have to have it installed.

That or perhaps as long as you have Origin installed/Running it takes in any licenses of theirs it runs into on you computer?

I don't have a problem with it don't get me wrong. I was just curious as its only happened the last couple days. Games I do not have installed by steam yet having steam alone is enough for Origin to dip its tentacles into my files.

I didnt realise Steam saved all your purchased game data (installed or not) on your system.

krushak
02-17-2012, 09:57 AM
ea`s reply for me: Mass Effect(2008)is too old to activate on origin...

info: iam german and this was the german ealivesupport

ginjaninja88
02-17-2012, 10:12 AM

It seems that with every customer service , the response is dependant on what representative you get. I personally was told that as long as you have valid serials and the game is available to buy on the origin store , they can add it to your account. Mass effect was among the titles I got added.

MonkeySeeker
02-17-2012, 10:53 AM

The support guy was a moron. It can be added, I have done it myself.

(-Mujahid-)
02-17-2012, 02:16 PM
No, the serial is used on both copies. You can't share the serial with two accounts.

yes but everyone is saying if I keep RA3 on my steam, and I also add it to my origin account, Ive got 2 copies on 2 different accounts?

Albeit I can only play 1 at a time?

MonkeySeeker
02-17-2012, 02:21 PM
yes but everyone is saying if I keep RA3 on my steam, and I also add it to my origin account, Ive got 2 copies on 2 different accounts?

Well you COULD launch one on Steam on one PC and the other on Origin on a second computer however I don't think this is what they intend on users doing. I don't think you'd be able to both play multiplayer at the same time for example since one of them would likely get a CD Key in use error.

Teanji
02-17-2012, 02:39 PM

Even the most basic anti-piracy techniques stop you from using the same key on multiple titles. If Origin activates the second copy with the same key you won't be able to play together using the online services.

(-Mujahid-)
02-18-2012, 06:04 PM
Even the most basic anti-piracy techniques stop you from using the same key on multiple titles. If Origin activates the second copy with the same key you won't be able to play together using the online services.

I understand that, but you can have the game installed on 2 different computers and you can play them as long as they are not at the same time?

Cutrate
02-18-2012, 11:31 PM

There are a few games that require it. Origin is not steam, but it is a functional enough download manager.

MonkeySeeker
02-19-2012, 07:50 AM
I understand that, but you can have the game installed on 2 different computers and you can play them as long as they are not at the same time?

You can do that anyway, even without activating it on Origin.

NCPereira
02-19-2012, 07:52 AM
Need for Speed: Hot Persuit

Pith Helmet
02-19-2012, 08:50 AM
Mass Effect 2 and DA: Origins Ultimate Edition activated fine over Origin. But for regular Mass Effect, I had to use one of these links MonkeySeeker provided. :) (Thank you)

For me, it only worked with the bottom link (both pages look exactly the same). For some reason when I entered my link to existing account information, it said invalid username or password. But when I went to create new and entered my existing username and password, it said successful but when I restarted Origin they were in my list.

Spaceguy5
02-19-2012, 01:16 PM
What. A while back I tried to activate Spore and Spore Galactic Adventures on Origin but it failed saying the key wasn't recognized. I just refreshed my Origin game list and it seems that 12 days after trying to add the keys, Spore and Spore Galactic Adventure were randomly added to my account, using my Steam key O.o

MonkeySeeker
02-19-2012, 01:18 PM
What. A while back I tried to activate Spore and Spore Galactic Adventures on Origin but it failed saying the key wasn't recognized. I just refreshed my Origin game list and it seems that 12 days after trying to add the keys, Spore and Spore Galactic Adventure were randomly added to my account, using my Steam key O.o

Yep. It seems Origin has been automatically adding installed EA games for many people.

Spaceguy5
02-19-2012, 01:22 PM
Yep. It seems Origin has been automatically adding installed EA games for many people.

How convenient, now if only they would learn to add them from the correct install path kept in the registry so you didn't have to redownload them <___< It never added Mass Effect though. I even used the website linked above, and it said activation successful, but it's still not on the game list O.o

*Edit*

Uh, what.... I'm not sure if it's related, but now when I try to launch Mass Effect from Steam, it rapidly launches the EXE, closes the EXE, then attempts to relaunch it, each time displaying "Preparing to Launch."

GameFlysBy
02-19-2012, 06:15 PM
Can confirm this worked with Dragon Age 2.

Myself =P
02-19-2012, 06:18 PM
Mass Effect worked.

Will try Mirror's Edge later

Original182
02-20-2012, 12:20 AM
I rather Steam and EA work out their differences, so that their customers do not have to be paranoid, and try to activate steam games on origin to prevent the continuity of their games be broken if steam ever stops selling EA games.

E.g., Sims 3. If Steam stops selling future Sims 3 expansions, Sims games cannot buy an expansion from a retail shop or from other digital download sites. It won't work with Steam.

Astrixzero
02-20-2012, 05:29 AM
I've found a page that details what game would and wouldn't work:

http://techgage.com/article/migrating_your_ea_games_from_steam_or_retail_to_or igin

Astrixzero
02-20-2012, 05:53 AM
Mass Effect 2 and DA: Origins Ultimate Edition activated fine over Origin. But for regular Mass Effect, I had to use one of these links MonkeySeeker provided. :) (Thank you)

For me, it only worked with the bottom link (both pages look exactly the same). For some reason when I entered my link to existing account information, it said invalid username or password. But when I went to create new and entered my existing username and password, it said successful but when I restarted Origin they were in my list.

I have the retail copies of C&C 3, Crysis, and Mass Effect, and none of their keys work on either of the links. It kept saying that the keys were already used.

MonkeySeeker
02-20-2012, 09:31 AM
I've found a page that details what game would and wouldn't work:

http://techgage.com/article/migrating_your_ea_games_from_steam_or_retail_to_or igin

It's not accurate. Or up to date.

Mass Effect 1 will register just not through the Origin app itself.

Need For Speed SHIFT does activate through Origin.

Shank isn't on the list and that activates on Origin.

Josabooba
02-20-2012, 02:36 PM
Anybody have any luck trying to activate EAO Shift 2 through steam?

FulValBot (ITA)
02-20-2012, 02:45 PM
i can't redeem my crysis warhead... same problem on that link ea...

edit: the first link ea doesn't work, the second yes.
https://activate.ea.com/applyentitlement.do it doesn't work (can't redeem most code)
https://activate.ea.com/gameactivation.do (https://activate.ea.com/gameactivation.do)it works fine

pls update the first post with these two links and with all activable games (included all crysis, need for speed carbon, mercenaries 2, c&c, and other)

i can't redeem need for speed carbon, it says that is already in use :O

juanjavaloyes
02-20-2012, 03:00 PM

Mass Effect

Battlefield 2: Complete Edition and Mass Effect: Bring Down the Sky (was testing just in case) both give the "We are unable to retrieve your product information at this time. Please try again. If this error repeats, please try again later" message.

The following had to use this link
Dead Space

If you're having trouble with the EA Screen Name Persona part, don't worry, by submitting your correct email and password the game will be added to your EA account no matter what. For some reason it asks for you to make up a Screen Name Persona, make it something that is more or less similar to your actual username, and then give it a password you can easily remember.

All of these successfully added to my Origin profile.
Every single one purchased on Steam (cause I <3 valve)

Activated on that link... created the persona with the same mail, password and username, received the mail... but doesn't appear on the origin app and I don't know where to claim for it... I give up on origin.

FulValBot (ITA)
02-20-2012, 03:24 PM
clic reload my games

juanjavaloyes
02-20-2012, 03:38 PM
clic reload my games

did that a hundred times... now I'm with live support

FulValBot (ITA)
02-20-2012, 03:39 PM
and i will use live support too... there are some problems with need for speed carbon...

edit: is the my same problem!!! arghhhhh..... also with c&c tiberium wars...

juanjavaloyes
02-20-2012, 03:57 PM
about 30 minutes waiting for the "investigation". I want to play some games!! If I will wait that much (and counting) every time I want to activate a legally purchased game, NO THANKS.

More than an hour... no a message "There may be a problem communicating with Saurabh. Please wait while your chat is transferred to another EA Expert.". I really give up. Bye Origin. This experience reminds me why I stayed on steam on the first place.

Last conversation:

Biswajeet:
I found that the code you have provided me is invalid key.
you:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/juanjava/games?tab=all
you:
you can check is a valid key
you:
I own the game there
you:
and the EA activation page even send me a mail... It GET activated
Biswajeet:
No Juan I have checked several time the key is invalid key. This is the key that you have provided me ************. Please recheck the key again and please provide me the correct key.
you:
why EA sent me that mail?
you:
************** (game code)
you: the mail:
Hi juanjava! Thank you for registering Mass Effect(TM) Here’s your gameplay tip: In conversations, if you answer more aggressively you will gain points towards being a Renegade. Remember, your EA Member Account automatically stores your information, making the game registration process quick and easy. Even better, you could receive a free code or game hint, or an opportunity to receive special offers on EA games with each game you register. Have Fun! Your friends at Electronic Arts
you:
so, EA system is broke
you:
I'm glad I didn't buy from them
Biswajeet:
Please provide me the order number.
you:
from steam?
you:
I bought it from steam
Biswajeet:
Yes please.
you:
i got a confirmation number
you:
is that?
Biswajeet:
Yes provide me that and let me check it.
you:
********************* (number)
Biswajeet:
No this not the number that I'm asking for. Please provide me your order number.
you:
I told you that was the number I got, and you told me ok... now that's not... ok... let it be
you:
bye
you:
already lost too much time
you:
I don't want anything more from origin... I learned my lesson
Biswajeet:
Biswajeet:
we are available for your support ok.
Biswajeet:

you:
bye

stooper
02-20-2012, 06:46 PM
Biswajeet:
Biswajeet:
Biswajeet:
we are available for your support ok.
Biswajeet:

you:
bye

It seems the effectiveness of live chat reps is hit or miss. Some users are wildly successful and others just suffer excruciating frustration. My own experience is much like Juan's. I too was having problems getting ME1 to appear in my account. I was able to successfully register (via one of the aforementioned links) but could not get the game to appear in Origin.

But instead of raising an issue about ME1, I thought I'd start with something simple. The Origin client wasn't showing anything in the Store tab. I wasn't really interested in buying anything from EA's store, but figured it should've been a trivial matter to resolve.

From the very beginning, it was clear to me that Biswajeet had no comprehension at all of what I was saying. He/she was just picking random responses off a script. Every message was a canned reply. "We are here to help you." "Could you provide your name and email so we can assist you with that problem?" This was BEFORE I even supplied a description of my problem. After I actually explained what I needed help with, Biswajeet began requesting random pieces of information, often repeating the exact same questions. I don't know how many times I gave my name and email and explained that there was no URL for "the Game" because my issue was regarding the Store tab in the Origin client.

And honestly, I really was being on my best behavior and fighting to stay patient and composed. Even more frustrating than Biswajeet's random responses were the BLANK messages. Without exaggeration, between 2/3 and 3/4 of the messages I received were blank. And these were accompanied by several seconds or minutes of pauses.

By then it was painfully obvious that this support person would have no way of helping me with an actual game related issue. I thanked Biswajeet for his/her efforts and apologized for wasting both our time.

Myself =P
02-20-2012, 07:34 PM

They just want you to pay for games again

-$P0P3$-
02-20-2012, 07:52 PM
@Title of Thread

Nooooooooooo ♥♥♥♥!

juanjavaloyes
02-21-2012, 01:26 AM
First time he told me "I Understad your frustration, once I was on your position..." I believe him... by the third time, I wanted to throw it all away... against him