PDA

View Full Version : Single Player/Spec Ops stats gone

Biologica
06-20-2011, 04:23 PM
I used MW2 Config Utility to remove some changes from a hacked lobby, I went into "Fix my game!" and chose the first option for graphics and so forth. When I went into SP to play some Spec Ops, I noticed the game asked me if I wanted to skip the no russian mission!? I have lost all my progress, and even though my players folder still has my old save game files the game does not recognize them.

I had completed the campaign on veteran and had almost gotten all the Spec Ops stars? Is there a way to restore my SP stats? I still have a backup with MW2 Config Utility, tried to replace the save files, but nothing happens.

Is there any hope?

MP5k
06-21-2011, 04:56 AM
I'm not sure but I think you should have used the "Backup/Restore" tab, then select a backup and click "restore selected". Correct me if I'm wrong.

Biologica
06-21-2011, 06:28 AM
I'm not sure but I think you should have used the "Backup/Restore" tab, then select a backup and click "restore selected". Correct me if I'm wrong.

I've tried but no luck, since I constantly make new back ups and delete old one.

It doesn't matter anyomre, I have gathered all the achievements for the SP campaign, and Spec Ops I can play from time to time to get all those stars back.