PDA

View Full Version : Why I Bought the Game and Continue Playing It

YellowPainting
06-21-2011, 03:51 AM
Why I bought the game:
What originally interested me was the fact that this was a game that dealt with space. I was doing research on this game and I thought the game looked fun. But, seeing how awesome Murudai sounded was what got me to buy the game.

Why I continued playing it:
So, about 30 minutes in, I got to the Big Crunch. Played it a second time, I decided to just stay as a planet and destroy star systems with my ships; I accidentally turned into a star; so, I got a multistar system and waged war on other star systems. Now, I'm four hours into the game, trying to figure out what to do next.

I ended up doing the missions. After 3 hours, I beat all the missions; some of them were pretty hard; the last Concert Mission and the last Bretheren Mission. In fact, these two missions were far harder than the boss at the end which was actually pretty easy since I outnumbered the boss in stars (8 stars). And now I'm playing as a dark matter asteroid! I highly suggest to everyone to do the missions because God Options are just epic.

Suggestions:
- Being able to limit how much mass you can accumulate.
- Increase maximum number of saves when you beat the boss. (Cause, well, one bump and game over)

dragonuminator
06-21-2011, 03:53 AM
might want to add a spoiler tag or 2 :/

YellowPainting
06-21-2011, 04:01 AM
Is that good enough? Sorry about that.