PDA

View Full Version : I'm proud to announce...

dRed_Devilb
06-21-2011, 06:44 PM
Finally did all the missions. The boss fight is indeed epic. Loved it to itty bitty places. =D Also, I did all the star missions with only one star, I wonder if that's a rare thing. =P

Gruber
06-22-2011, 01:37 PM
Oh god, I really need finish all missions. D:

IIE16_Yoshi
06-22-2011, 03:11 PM
i have the..erm...concert dodgem to do and the pilgrimage and whatever that mission entails. ATM, im trying to see how many stars i can get in one formation

dRed_Devilb
06-22-2011, 03:41 PM
The second pilgrimage mission made me tear my hairs out. Sometimes I forgot to absorb extra planets I picked on the way, then they'd hit others when I wasn't looking, and asteroids came at me and... aaaaaargh. Luckily I eventually managed to do it. ^^

Murudai
06-22-2011, 06:30 PM
As part of the next patch, that mission is being made a bit shorter, so hopefully a bit easier :)

Gruber
06-22-2011, 07:50 PM
As part of the next patch, that mission is being made a bit shorter, so hopefully a bit easier :)

When it will be released?

dRed_Devilb
06-23-2011, 02:39 PM
Heh, the missions sometimes are hard as hell, but boy... Is it ever so satisfying when you finally get through them. xD

Excellius
06-23-2011, 04:22 PM
Heh, the missions sometimes are hard as hell, but boy... Is it ever so satisfying when you finally get through them. xD

Well, i decided to it down for them today as well. And man, did i LOVE them - especially that epic end fight, though smashing a certain black meteor in a certain planet felt kinda great as well. At first i liked the sandbox game-play most and didn't care for the missions, but the wackiness of them really managed to guzzle me in when i sat down for them this evening.

If anything, that ending was EPIC. No other words for that. After FINALLY managing to kill the boss after the 5th try, i let out a cry of despair when a certain screen suddenly appeared, which really made me despair after all that work. In short: Epic Sandbox, epic missions, epic boss, epic ending, epic game. (Epic abuse of the word epic by myself).

This must be one of the best game buys i did in a LONG while. And truth be told, that is really quite the achievement. But now, onwards to doing the achievements! I wanna do em all now!