PDA

View Full Version : love the game

ARUG
06-25-2011, 10:37 AM
i've had to come in here just to say how much i'm enjoying capsized.

it's great to see more retro games, kinda reminds me of jetpack on the zx spectrum, and i really hope you make more like it and of course a sequel, perhaps with an online coop mode and a resolution for my monitor. that apart my only criticism is that the first few levels are too easy.

is there anyway i can buy the music online somewhere? i often just put the game on to listen to it, please tell me it's downloadable somewhere!

thanks for a superb game.

IamJew88
06-25-2011, 03:19 PM
You can listen to the music directly, it's in steam>steamapps>common>capsized>content>music.

The music is by Solar Fields, he's got tons of music you can buy on iTunes or whatnot =) This OST is actually from his 2009 album Movements.

Enjoy.

ARUG
06-25-2011, 06:44 PM
thanks i'll be lookin to buy that.

just noticed i don't have a track 10 in the music folder ...

vivasawadee
06-25-2011, 09:39 PM
thanks i'll be lookin to buy that.

just noticed i don't have a track 10 in the music folder ...

yep missing in mine too

edit : I think track 10 is the file "Menu.mp3"

ARUG
07-04-2011, 04:27 PM
oops yes i did notice that.

Jakeman249
07-11-2011, 06:01 PM
You can listen to the music directly, it's in steam>steamapps>common>capsized>content>music.

The music is by Solar Fields, he's got tons of music you can buy on iTunes or whatnot =) This OST is actually from his 2009 album Movements.

Enjoy.

Awesome thanks mate

ARUG
08-26-2011, 07:46 PM
just come back to the game after a break, campaign mountain level, and am still finding the game completely absorbing.

also wanted to add to my original post that the level design is just right, allowing a good balance of exploring and fighting. the scenery has a very alien feel too it and the artwork is superb, proving you don't need those expensive fully rendered 3D cut-scenes to tell the story.

something i think which has blighted games for a long time because they use a lot of developer resources, make the game more expensive but add very little to the experience, you only watch them once!

also since my last post i have bought solar fields album movements and am looking to buy some more of his stuff, it's spot on!

:)

malcolmm
10-05-2011, 10:38 PM
So far I'm finding this game to be mediocre. The controls very poor, which doesn't help. I'm using keyboard since the game won't recognize my gamepad.

Everytime I launch the game I get something about installing XNA, which doesn't work. No big deal though, just unprofessional.

Not sure why people like the level design. To me the levels seem like a junk yard, all sorts boring stuff piled everywhere. Oh well, I can't like every game, and obviously some people like this one.