PDA

View Full Version : Help PLEASE it ain't working.

ULTRABULK
06-26-2011, 06:23 AM
OK so here, alright, I got the game NOW WHAT? It says "Bad response from server, please retry later" every time I try to register or send password (for my demo account).You know what,
I'VE BEEN TRYING TO REGISTER FOR 40+ MINUTES! This game is awesome BUT it isn't when u can't play. PLEASE HELP!
oh yeah I got an idea:
3rd person view: SERIOUSLY adds variety and feel even though it is not easy to control or whatever your reason for not adding it is...

LikuidKrystal
06-29-2011, 03:53 PM
OK, so there are two problems related to the "Bad response from server" issue. The first is putting a space in your username. Either don't do that, or wait until the patch goes live tomorrow.

The other issue is with web filtering software or parental control software such as K9 Web Protection. I wasn't able to fix it so it's compatible with that software. With K9, I also wasn't able to exempt metaldrift.com, but that might work with other software. The only fix that I could find was uninstalling K9.

w1z81t
06-29-2011, 08:52 PM
OK, so there are two problems related to the "Bad response from server" issue. The first is putting a space in your username. Either don't do that, or wait until the patch goes live tomorrow.

The other issue is with web filtering software or parental control software such as K9 Web Protection. I wasn't able to fix it so it's compatible with that software. With K9, I also wasn't able to exempt metaldrift.com, but that might work with other software. The only fix that I could find was uninstalling K9.

Ok I think I know what might be happening. When I received the password, I copy and pasted the password, however for some reason it adds a space to the beginning of the password even though I did not copy from the space before. I removed the space and it worked. Maybe others are having this issue?

ULTRABULK
06-30-2011, 02:54 AM
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have K9 web protection, thats probably causin it. I CAN FINALLY PLAY AFTER ALL THESE WEEKS!! YEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!