PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind Adventures!

RipVanWinkle X
06-26-2011, 10:17 AM
Since Skyrim is coming out in 5 mouths, I wanted to play Morrowind again. Instead of using the disk, and find it, I went ahead and re-bought Morrowind right from stream. I have been taking Screen Shots every now and then and uploading them on Steam Cloud, giving them comments on my journey.

Anyone else want to do this? It's like sharing the adventures. Just start a new character, take screen shots, and post them right on your profile online. I may make a group to all those who upload their SS.

I do not use graphics enhancers much in Morrowind, but I do have some add-ons. The only really big add-ons I have is the Temrial Rebuilt which I will do much later on. I will also post some SS of the add-ons I do have.

If anyone else plans to do this with me, just post here. I would love to see the adventures of others ^.^

chipset35
06-28-2011, 01:57 PM
I am thinking of buying Morrowind and installing one of the mods that make it look better and playing it this weekend.
Somewhere....in my house is a box containing my old PC games including my original copy of Morrowind and Baldurs Gate II.

wylroberts
06-28-2011, 03:37 PM
Installed recently, murdered everyone in Seyda Neen but was reminded that the guards are insanely tough to kill at lower levels (I think I'm still level one after all of the finely executed murders).

RipVanWinkle X
07-01-2011, 11:54 PM
Installed recently, murdered everyone in Seyda Neen but was reminded that the guards are insanely tough to kill at lower levels (I think I'm still level one after all of the finely executed murders).

Did you get away with it?

wylroberts
07-02-2011, 09:38 AM
I got away with murdering the townspeople who weren't standing in the center of town, but if I attacked guards or townspeople standing by guards, I couldn't ever survive. :(