PDA

View Full Version : Why are they hidding the Metacritic link?

jbmac03
07-03-2011, 01:25 PM
Where is it? Don't they want the people to see the lovely reviews?

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/dungeons-dragons-daggerdale/user-reviews?sort-by=most-clicked&num_items=100

Everyone who owns this game should write how much they love this game. Other consumers deserves to know. Atari needs to stop publishing unfinished games. They are getting worse then Activision and EA.

NanostrikeX
07-09-2011, 08:10 PM
LOL. All 1's. I kinda expected this after Atari absolutely reamed the DnD world with Neverwinter Nights 2, but I wasn't prepared for the absolute crappyness of it. Watched several Youtube videos where the game glitches out and makes the final boss fight unplayable...

Burningwolf
07-09-2011, 09:06 PM
Makes one wonder how the new game neverwinter is gonna wind up...especially now that Atari sold the developer.(cryptic)

DanMan3395
07-13-2011, 06:43 PM
good question. They didnt hide duke nukems and its just as low...

WoogieMonster
07-14-2011, 12:42 AM
Seems they have also removed the link to this forum.

Ace42
07-14-2011, 09:08 PM
Makes one wonder how the new game neverwinter is gonna wind up...especially now that Atari sold the developer.(cryptic)

Ditto. I find cryptic to produce incredibly dull MMORPGs at the best of times; and that sucks as I LOVE the Neverwinter settings, LOVED NWN1, and quite liked NWN2, despite it being a right royal pain in the ♥♥♥♥ a lot of the time.

maxbialstok
07-14-2011, 09:33 PM
I'm not stalking you Ace (LOL), just reading through all the threads. More than a few people have had problems with NWN2. Like you, I enjoyed NWN and decided to get NWN2 because of that experience. I didn't have any problems at all. If I experienced problems with as many games as others say they do, I would have stopped computer gaming long ago.

I belong to a subset of gamers who have built their own computer using some of the better components available on the market. I would have more money than Trump if I received a dime for everytime I read the words "make sure you have updated your drivers..." offered by software support as a veiled accusation that the problem must be due to your compute - not their substandard programming. FWIW.

><)))> Max

Ace42
07-14-2011, 09:55 PM
I belong to a subset of gamers who have built their own computer using some of the better components available on the market.

Ditto (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280703128796&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT). I think the problem with NWN2 is that it didn't like SLI mode at first; and a lot of the .ini settings weren't optimised. This is going back 5 years or so now, so can't say I remember all the details about the numerous problems that we had to patiently wait to get fixed. I do remember one Nvidia driver massively improving performance in it and everyone going "FINALLY, THAT TOOK FOREVER TO COME OUT" a month or so after launch.