PDA

View Full Version : Demo vs. Full Game

PolarisOrbit
07-06-2011, 07:41 PM
How much harder do the levels get after the demo? I think the demo ends after the 3rd world, but I haven't finished it yet so I'm not sure.

I'm considering this game but I'm nearing my wits end already and if the rest of the levels are much harder than the first three worlds then I don't think I'm going to make the purchase cuz I won't be able to get much further.

It's a cool game and I like the concept it's just hard for me to think about the solutions. And even though it's fake chemistry, I get the creeping suspicion that I'm learning something while playing the game. I don't like that :p

rchandra
07-06-2011, 11:11 PM
I felt that they stay at that level of difficulty (like the end of demo) for a while, since you're learning from the levels as you go. But they definitely get harder eventually, and I've heard the endgame levels are nuts.

Omnituens
07-07-2011, 12:21 AM
D | |
I | ____/
F | /
F | |
I | |
C | |
U | |
L | _________|
T | _________/
Y*|/___________________________

1 2 3 4 5 ->
PLANET

*Data made up. But the game does get freaking hard.

Whiplashr
07-07-2011, 12:38 AM
I concur. I'm on the 7th world I think (some space station) and when I look back at puzzles from the first three worlds, I find them incredibly simple by comparison anymore. Even ones that took me hours to figure out originally, now seem like childsplay.