PDA

View Full Version : Steam Sale Please!

ParadiseDecay
07-07-2011, 11:24 AM
Ive been picking up some amazing games in the sale like 'Jamestown' for examples, so if the dev's are watching this....

Steam Sale please! :)

lordbarni
07-07-2011, 01:28 PM
Well the sales were decided weeks (maybe months) ago, so we can't change anything now :)

But yeah, these games haven't been on sale since xmas, i was waiting for them at the ea week, and now the summer sale, but the chances are getting slimmer and slimmer :( (if history is any indication we only have 2 more "new deals" day left)

Teh Giggles
07-07-2011, 03:03 PM
I feel your pain ParadiseDecay xD

I'm waiting for Deathspank TOV to go on sale, but so far, like lordbarni said, the chances are getting slimmer and slimmer, HOWEVER...

Seen as the Baconing (aka Deathspank 3) will be coming out sometime this summer, Steam is probably keeping the sale for this game when the third installement comes out. And, if you haven't purchased any of the Deathspank games, chances are (hopefully) they will release a bundle (all three games together) for a cheap price. Note though that these are just speculations, but pretty promising sounding ones at that. Let's just keep our fingers crossed. :D

Metro
07-07-2011, 03:06 PM
Doubt they will with only two days of new deals left. After PC users got the shaft of having to wait three months after the console release to play it I told myself I wasn't going to get it until it hit 75% off. Oh well, maybe they'll have some bundle when they release the third.

lordbarni
08-18-2011, 10:20 AM
Well Baconing is available for pre-purchuse and still no discount on the older two as it seems :S

If the 1st and 2nd were to be discounted (50% at least), i'd buy all three, but i won't buy the new one 'til i own the first two. If there really won't be a discount then it really is a terrible marketing decision from EA.

Edit: Oh, Baconing is published by Hothead games, not EA. I really hope that we'll get a discount on the first two though someday...been waiting for like 7-8 months...

VooDooAddict
08-18-2011, 10:51 AM
I agree. A nice sale or combo with the earlier ones would go a long way to me picking up the Baconing.

Amander
08-18-2011, 12:18 PM
The games were on sale during the last christmas.

Metro
08-18-2011, 02:45 PM
The problem is the first two titles were published by EA. Looks like Hothead learned their lesson and self-published this time.