PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer issues

bekka2712
07-07-2011, 02:26 PM
Both me and my friend can't seem to connect to each other server for some weird reason but other people can connect to ours we've restarted the game port forwarded everything Ive found we've disabled any fire wall but neither of us can join each other game even through the custom match lobby system does anyone know a way around this so we can both play. Or how even the people that are connecting to our game are connecting.

gramkin
07-07-2011, 02:48 PM
Punctuation, anyone?

The most reliable way to play together is to befriend each other on Steam, host a game, then set one of the slots as "private" and use the "invite" button.

bekka2712
07-07-2011, 03:14 PM
Punctuation, anyone?

The most reliable way to play together is to befriend each other on Steam, host a game, then set one of the slots as "private" and use the "invite" button.

Doesn't work.

gramkin
07-07-2011, 05:18 PM
Doesn't work.

in that case you should open a Steam support ticket and wait. Most likely you'll get the answer like "contact your game manufacturer", which, in this case, is impossible thing to do - Stainless Games don't give a ♥♥♥♥ about their product, and never interact with users in any way, and WotC are just publishers and license holders and don't provide technical support.

Good news is that connection issues tend to resolve themselves somehow over time. I used to play online alot and had all sorts of weird connection problems, and they all seem to be temporary.