PDA

View Full Version : unable to get the acheivement

DINOSAUR!!
07-07-2011, 01:31 PM
i just reset everything and beat it, still haven't gotten the achievement. i've done it twice already. is it broken?

xilitos
07-07-2011, 02:27 PM
i just reset everything and beat it, still haven't gotten the achievement. i've done it twice already. is it broken?

I think its broken. I can't even see the new achievement. I press on the "view all achievements buttom" and i only see 10 achievements, but appears 10/11 unlocked.

Even if i go inside the game, you go to the achievements page, and i just see 10 trophys, not 11.

Sorry for my English, i hope you get my point.

vempajor
07-07-2011, 02:37 PM
They set this up as a hidden achievement by mistake.

DINOSAUR!!
07-07-2011, 03:29 PM
I think its broken. I can't even see the new achievement. I press on the "view all achievements buttom" and i only see 10 achievements, but appears 10/11 unlocked.

Even if i go inside the game, you go to the achievements page, and i just see 10 trophys, not 11.

Sorry for my English, i hope you get my point.

i know what you mean. i checked my achievements too and it wasn't there.

why are only some people able to get the achievement and other aren't?

gilgatex
07-07-2011, 05:17 PM
It says "explicitly" reset the game. I think you have to reset the game even if you're a new player. I just beat it as well but didn't get the achievement. I think that might be it.

gilgatex
07-07-2011, 06:11 PM
Yes that's it. I "explicitly" reset the game and ran through it again and got the achievement.

DarkPGR
07-07-2011, 08:04 PM
the achievement is broken... seems when they tried to stop people from using saves to unlock it, ♥♥♥♥ed it up for everyone... not getting any dejooban games ever again, hope they enjoy my $5 cause that's all they are getting from me... I would rather deal with sony customer service than with this guys again...

Gofure
07-07-2011, 11:47 PM
Same problem here. Started the game, beat the first level, deleted the save,did the whole game without leaving to the main menu, and no achievement.

Driv3n
07-08-2011, 01:49 AM
Same for me.

I have all of the achievement on this game before this update.
Then, I start it, reset my A+ on all Levels, and I do the entire game whitout leaving ! I put all levels on A+ again (cafe internet :mad:), and no achievement :'(

2 hours for nothing.

Jakesz
07-08-2011, 03:00 AM
Same for me.

I have all of the achievement on this game before this update.
Then, I start it, reset my A+ on all Levels, and I do the entire game whitout leaving ! I put all levels on A+ again (cafe internet :mad:), and no achievement :'(

2 hours for nothing.

I guess, you must completing the 12 maps WITHOUT LOSING AND MAP RESTARTING.