PDA

View Full Version : Easy Way to Summer Camp Achievment (Pool Party)

Badeanstalt
07-08-2011, 11:38 AM
This is how you get the achievment very easy

1.Multiplayer

2.Billiards

3.>> Search << Local

4. Add 1 Bot (you also ca put down planets on 10 to get it faster)

5. lower Planets to 10 and raise production to 200

6. Start the Game

7. Quick get some easy to get, quite big planets

8. Win 5 Times against the Bot (I think the Bot isnt very difficult....multiplayer match against brainiacs are much more difficult)

Some People complaint the bot isnt easy... so maybe if this doenst work for you...
Invite a Friend to your local game and he let you win 5 times (not tested from me)

Tacograndex
07-08-2011, 12:40 PM
This is how you get the achievment very easy

1.Multiplayer

2.Billiards

3.>> Search << Local

4. Add 1 Bot (you also ca put down planets on 10 to get it faster)

5. Start the Game

6. Win 5 Times against the Bot (the Bot isnt very difficult)

Thanks! works great!

Adahn82
07-08-2011, 01:35 PM
Sigh, trying this, but just throws me back into the MP screen after a few seconds; I'm using a Galcon account I last used a year ago for this game - did they change some registration thing or something?

midnitecarnival
07-08-2011, 01:39 PM
This will keep all the prodigies from piling in the game with me?

Because what I experienced with multiplayer is that everyone playing are brainiacs - they're like calculating the space / time continuum with one hand while kicking everyone's ♥♥♥ with the other.

Developers knew that us slower kids were going to try and play alone so when you start by yourself, even with bots on zero, they still load in one AI and that AI is set on max difficulty.

m!nus
07-08-2011, 01:50 PM
Won 3 games with it freezing for seconds every few seconds. Something is wrong here.

jellinn
07-08-2011, 02:03 PM
worked great +rep

MrB
07-08-2011, 02:34 PM
Actually Id say leave the planets around the default, it gets harder with less

NatashaPoly
07-08-2011, 03:44 PM
(the Bot isnt very difficult)

Joke of the week. The AI, even set on 0, is extremely aggresive. It instanly rushes my 100 planet and I lose it so quickly that it just impossible for me to continue the game...

AxoZombie
07-08-2011, 04:10 PM
(the Bot isnt very difficult)

lol'ed hard . . . not :rolleyes:

Badeanstalt
07-08-2011, 04:14 PM
Joke of the week. The AI, even set on 0, is extremely aggresive. It instanly rushes my 100 planet and I lose it so quickly that it just impossible for me to continue the game...

sorry.. i am some kind of game addicted... but the normal multiplayer was much to hard for me...cause of the brainiacs XD
but this way was quite easy for me... maybe you try to train first a littlebit in singleplayer... or follow the th tips i added...

One other way ist to find a friend and invite him too your local game and he let you win

yes and the game is about to rush early the "cheapest" big planets or a fast opponent wipeout... and maybe if its your first play of this game even the bot is a hard enemy...

ShadeTornado
07-08-2011, 05:38 PM
I managed just fine doing this =)
Just be sure to make it quick. Hang around and the bot will murder you, but if you take two to four planets quickly, then rush the bot, you'll win.
Thanks Badeanstalt!

D3xter
07-08-2011, 06:44 PM
Had some problems doing this the very first few times... a few things to take note of:

1) Start with 35 (or so) planets, don't get it down to 10 or the Bot will be very aggressive and you'll end up fighting for dominance.
2) Try to take big planets predominantly, send your ships all over the map, even if it is in his "territory" as long as there is a chance that you'll get the planet (e.g. if it has a low number below 10/20), don't waste your ships against planets with a high defender count early game. The more planets you got the better, even if he takes one or two of yours you can get them back because of your increased troop count.
3) The Bot will probably pick his own fights, but for some reason he seems to send a lot of ships against planets with a lot of neutral defenders 40-60+ and often loses quite a lot of troops.
4) When you think you got enough planets, left-doubleclick a planet and it selects all your planets, send your ships against his biggest planets and take them over, do the same to the rest.
5) Win the game.

Deques
07-09-2011, 12:40 AM
That was quick and easy. Thanks :D

DarKcom
07-09-2011, 04:19 AM
Only took me 12 minutes with human players. Why not have some fun while you're at it.

kl0wn
07-09-2011, 06:03 AM
I found the bot to be quite easy actually. Especially when you up the number of homes (they seem to split their forces oddly). Just take the Borg approach and assimilate one of their giant planets with two of yours when go after another with the last planet. Once you control more than them it is an easy win if you play aggressively enough.

thegrimace
07-09-2011, 07:32 AM
Well this is a pretty easy way to do it. A few tips.

1. Your mouse wheel varies the amount of ships you send. The percentage is in the bottom right.

2. To take a planet, you need only send one more ship than the number displayed on the planet. So if you see a planet with a 4, 5 of your ships are required to take it.

If the AI is bombarding you from the start, you've won. I played with only 10 planets for the record. He won't overtake your planet before you can grab the smallest planet on the map. Roll your percentage down to 10% and launch your ships at the lowest count planet. That's usually like a 4 count. Once you have that, you can either reinforce your main planet from your smaller one, or start assimilating. At this point the bot isn't going to switch targets, so roll your percentage up to 100% and either reinforce, or grab the next smallest planet. Technically your ship spawn rate should be identical to your opponents, so he can't take your world using only his. So your early gambit to grab the smallest planet puts you permanently ahead. Just keep grabbing planets without moving any ships from your main and you will be fine.

Also, against the AI that quickly expands, you can often launch say 60% of your forces directly at his main, and if you get lucky with the timing you will own the two largest planets on a 10 planet board. GG

Mysticales
07-09-2011, 04:42 PM
Thanks OP! +rep

@DarKcom I would but I am at work 11 hours a day using my netbook and with a day left in the event. I need to speed get tickets, so when I get home I can worry about the higher end games or the ones that need real time to do. =)

SuperKeek
07-09-2011, 08:31 PM
Sigh, trying this, but just throws me back into the MP screen after a few seconds; I'm using a Galcon account I last used a year ago for this game - did they change some registration thing or something?

This. Can't get into a game at all. :confused:

sirgarry08
07-10-2011, 04:16 PM
Thank op, got my ticket

GeoF
07-11-2011, 10:15 AM
Thanks, Badeanstalt.