PDA

View Full Version : Steam community acting weird

frischen lachs
07-15-2011, 10:32 AM
Hey guys,
so my friendslist isn't working. There's that one guy I just wanted to contact and my friendslist says he's offline but his communitypage clearly shows him online. And in fact he is online, I just called him on the phone and he said he changed nothing but I show offline for him. And besides a couple more people show offline for me where I would expect them to be online right now. I have a friendslist of over 40 or so people and only three of them are online now in the evening which just doesn't make sense.

Any of you experiencing the same problem?

The Onceler
07-15-2011, 11:43 AM
I dunno if you're still experiencing this problem, but right now I am.

so you're not alone.

BS_1
I am experiencing this problem. I have two accounts and some friends are online on one account but offline on another. I only have 10 people online right now which I highly doubt is close to being true. I've noticed this since I logged on an hour ago.

chibi_charon
Talking to my friends on mumble. One shows as offline even though she's online. If she sends me a message, I get nothing.
My brother is showing as online. If he sends me a message, nothing happens, but if I send him a message, it goes through fine. I even switched my comp over so me and him are using the same internet line and communication is still only one way. I can message him, he can't message me. :S
Only 3 of my 130+ friends show in game (even at ungodly hours this is rarely the case). Indeed only 19 of them appear to be online.
Just got another of my friends on mumble. He's online playing Terraria but appears offline on my list.

The Onceler
07-15-2011, 11:47 AM
Talking to my friends on mumble. One shows as offline even though she's online. If she sends me a message, I get nothing.
My brother is showing as online. If he sends me a message, nothing happens, but if I send him a message, it goes through fine. I even switched my comp over so me and him are using the same internet line and communication is still only one way. I can message him, he can't message me. :S
Only 3 of my 130+ friends show in game (even at ungodly hours this is rarely the case). Indeed only 19 of them appear to be online.
Just got another of my friends on mumble. He's online playing Terraria but appears offline on my list.

THIS! I'm having this exact problem.

frischen lachs
07-15-2011, 11:48 AM
I dunno if you're still experiencing this problem, but right now I am.

so you're not alone.

nothing changed so far. And in fact, now I believe I've had this problem for quite some time where also people would show as just 'offline' in my list but it doesn't show for how long or when they were online the last time.

chibi_charon
07-15-2011, 11:50 AM
Compared friends list with my brother.
Everyone I can see, he can see. But approximately 20 of the people on his list show as offline for me.

Here's another weird part. If I send my brother a voice call, it rings and he can answer.
If he calls me, nothing happens.

chibi_charon
07-15-2011, 11:55 AM
More testing. If I go to my brother's steam page. The people who show as offline on my friends list show as online or in game in his profile's friend list.

Also. If I click community and look at my feed. My friends tab to the right shows my friends as online even though they are offline in my actual friends tab.

Example.

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t130/Charonicus/steamfail.jpg

The Onceler
07-15-2011, 12:02 PM
More testing. If I go to my brother's steam page. The people who show as offline on my friends list show as online or in game in his profile's friend list.

Also. If I click community and look at my feed. My friends tab to the right shows my friends as online even though they are offline in my actual friends tab.

Example.

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t130/Charonicus/steamfail.jpg

Gotta love steam :D

IceCynder
07-15-2011, 12:06 PM
Thank goodness I'm not the only one, I was getting worried if I was hacked or not, but noticed I could still log on and off freely.
I can still talk to the people that seem to be online, but everyone else, nope.

Just want to say another thing though; I changed my password just to see (this was happening before I changed it), and whenever I try to log into the site, it messes up (takes forever to load when I type in the correct password, then says it says that it's not right.) So I'm guessing it's a steam update bug, like what happened last month. P:

Edit:: Finally logged me onto the site, but when it logged me on, I got a 503 error thing.
I had gotten this error on my page around half an hour ago, replacing the steam summer progress thing. Getting this error a lot now.
And steam is being incredibly slow now...
Looked up the error; steam seems to be under maintenance or something.

Black Steve
07-15-2011, 12:12 PM
Here I was running around tweaking and resetting network settings for the past couple hours... I'm glad this isn't a problem only I'm experiencing. Hope Valve can get this fixed soon. Steam's my main tool of communication.

Hitman Dead Man
07-15-2011, 12:13 PM
Same. Hope they fix it soon.

chibi_charon
07-15-2011, 12:16 PM
It gets weirder. If I click community tab now it asks me to log in. When I do (despite already being logged into steam obviously) it tells me I'm logging in from a new computer or browser and I need a code. :O Did steam support sneak in and switch my computer from under my nose without me noticing?

IceCynder
07-15-2011, 12:21 PM
It gets weirder. If I click community tab now it asks me to log in. When I do (despite already being logged into steam obviously) it tells me I'm logging in from a new computer or browser and I need a code. :O Did steam support sneak in and switch my computer from under my nose without me noticing?

It does that to me a lot other days, but isn't doing it today for some reason.

Is it just me, or is steam getting buggier/glitchier every day...?

splatspit
07-15-2011, 12:22 PM
Garrrrr.....

I was hoping to have a good L4D2 session with some friends. I took the trouble traveling all the way to a friends place for a better connection speed.

I'm just gonna list down what I've tested so far. I'm guessing some of you are experiencing the same problems as well.

1) Loaded Steam App (Mac OS X), friends can see me online but i can't
2) Tried loading a game to see if they can be found but didn't work
3) On Steam App I'm logged on but when I click Community on the app I had to manually log in
4) On my web browser, I'm able to log on into the community page but it does not work for the storefront.

I'm new to steam and I'm wondering if this happen before.

chibi_charon
07-15-2011, 12:44 PM
If I log onto team fortress 2, every server says it has lost connection to the item servers so I cannot alter my loadout. Despite this, everyone else is wearing their custom items and finding items. :S

IceCynder
07-15-2011, 12:50 PM
If I log onto team fortress 2, every server says it has lost connection to the item servers so I cannot alter my loadout. Despite this, everyone else is wearing their custom items and finding items. :S

Same here.
Maybe it's UK/Europe's steam servers?

chibi_charon
07-15-2011, 12:53 PM
Then why is not affecting my brother. Or indeed a handful of my other uk friends? :S

There's more. Now, when I launch steam, it connects my account as normal but then I'm not logged in and indeed cannot log in (apparently incorrect login)... even though I can see my friends list. Additionally, another friend of mine is now awaiting a 1.8GB Team Fortress 2 update... O_O Derp?

I'd email steam support with a ticket but I don't fancy going through the usual method of, delete client blob, reinstall steam, reinstall windows, buy a new computer, change my underwear, grow a beard, move to Australia, before they finally admit it's not my fault and agree to look into it. :P

IceCynder
07-15-2011, 12:59 PM
Then why is not affecting my brother. Or indeed a handful of my other uk friends? :S

There's more. Now, when I launch steam, it connects my account as normal but then I'm not logged in and indeed cannot log in (apparently incorrect login)... even though I can see my friends list. Additionally, another friend of mine is now awaiting a 1.8GB Team Fortress 2 update... O_O Derp?

I'd email steam support with a ticket but I don't fancy going through the usual method of, delete client blob, reinstall steam, reinstall windows, buy a new computer, change my underwear, grow a beard, move to Australia, before they finally admit it's not my fault and agree to look into it. :P

I don't know, one of my UK friends was fine, but she doesn't have many people on her friends list, so I couldn't ask if it were happening to her.

I'll try logging off and back on... (I was getting incorrect log on before) *goes to do so*

..Not even loading at all/503 errors, so I'm guessing it's steam. I very much doubt it's the actual program, so I don't think reinstalling/repairing would work.

chibi_charon
07-15-2011, 01:08 PM
So, just because I'm bored I deleted the client blob to see what happens.

One again...

Connecting account chibi_charon...
Displays my (broken) friends list showing minimal people online. Store and community pages say I'm not logged in (yet my friends can see me online) and I can message them! But if I try to log in via the store or community pages, incorrect login.

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t130/Charonicus/steamfail2.jpg

It even pops up in the corner to tell me Velerious is now playing TF2 despite me not being logged in. :S

IceCynder
07-15-2011, 01:10 PM
Strange D:
Well guys, I read on another post with the same issue it's because of a patch today, so it'll hopefully be fixed soon.

Thorisoka
07-15-2011, 01:19 PM
My guess is some servers related to community are broken.
We can see less online people that there actually are, but still can see some of them, and some people are marked "Offline" where some are "Last online: XX ago". Node servers have lost their interconnections, and we can only see a subnetwork of Steam we are on. Additionally, Steam login service can't seem to handle such a paradox :D

IceCynder
07-15-2011, 01:20 PM
My guess is some servers related to community are broken.
We can see less online people that there actually are, but still can see some of them, and some people are marked "Offline" where some are "Last online: XX ago". Node servers have lost their interconnections, and we can only see a subnetwork of Steam we are on. Additionally, Steam login service can't seem to handle such a paradox :D

You put this perfectly :D
But yeah, this is probably it.

Thorisoka
07-15-2011, 01:33 PM
Nah, actually an "offline" friend just told me he could see me online :mad: I guess that's also an effect of the cloud acting funny.

chibi_charon
07-15-2011, 01:44 PM
2 hours go by and I finally managed to log in to the steam community. Still can't see my friends or access my items in TF2. Also, despite being logged in on the community tab the store tab still says I'm not logged in. :'(

XHavoc0101
07-15-2011, 02:47 PM

This

Anyways, I have the same 503 error. I'm glad I'm not alone, thought my comp/ Steam Account was haxed/ virus and and such.

I am currently having issues with Bad Company 2 and not having it go into full screen and making me force it into window mode to play it properly (1600x900 window res Vs. trying to play it 1920x1080 full screen QQ..) maybe because Steam is having some kind of network issues that it may be the cause of other games not working properly as well (?) I could be wrong though.

bloodypalace
07-15-2011, 02:47 PM
I keep getting logged out of community.

XHavoc0101
07-15-2011, 02:50 PM
I can't access news or the store page, lol..

News page works, sorta, but the store is still acting kind of funky the news page replaces the store page now, lol..

IceCynder
07-15-2011, 03:07 PM
Steam is still glitching it seems...
Community tab is replacing store page for me, even though it says it's the normal store url.
Anyway, I forgot to mention this before; to the people that are apparently "offline", I can't comment on their screenshots: I get an error.
Steam is doing the "You are not logged in" thing when I am, and is still taking forever to log in :mad:

chibi_charon
07-15-2011, 03:27 PM
Although I cannot access my item loadout in TF2, I can still earn achievements... O_o

Fatekeeper
07-15-2011, 03:39 PM
Also experiencing this.

Tested out a PC nearby with a family members account, and logged in and it showed me as being online to them, but they remainined "offline" on my side. Loaded a game up on my side, but that didn't update anything on their side.

Store and Community prompt me to log back in, takes ages before it decides my login info is wrong.

Something must be going on.

KSI
07-15-2011, 04:02 PM
Having the same problem. I have 28 friends connected to Steam according to my community profile, but my friends list only shows about 11 of them online. A friend of mine tried to talk to me and he got no answer, so he contacted me through Facebook and we found out that he could see me and message me, while I couldn't see him or receive his messages.

Since then we tried and/or noticed the following:
Restarting Steam did not work.
My friend restarted Steam and nothing happened either.
Relogging in the Steam chat did nothing.
Rebooting my PC did not work.
Messaging one of my friends who I see online works ok.
Certain groups in my friends list appear as though I was the only member.
Deleting every file from the Steam folder excluding steamapps, steam.exe and steam.ico and having the program update was an enormous waste of time and effort.
Community displays everything ok, it's just my friends list that's screwed.
I can't even trade items in TF2 with my friend who I see offline even though he is not.
For some odd reason, connecting to another account works ok, I see him online and we can chat normally. I guess this issue must be account-specific.

This crap is driving me nuts, I have already tried everything I could think of and still nothing worked. The only other thing I can think of is I should log into my account from another PC, but I highly doubt it will fix anything.

I hope Valve fixes this problem soon, but since I have never had any issues with Steam before, I trust they are working on it as we speak.

IceCynder
07-15-2011, 04:07 PM
Yeah, this seems to be a (slightly less major) repeat of what happened last month, but I highly doubt steam were hacked or anything.
There isn't anything on the steam support's twitter though, so I don't know if they're currently working on it. Let's hope they are.

chibi_charon
07-15-2011, 04:07 PM
I can still trade tf2 items with my friends who show as online. :S

IceCynder
07-15-2011, 04:20 PM
Well, it's been at least 6 hours...*checks steam support twitter*
Still not anything it seems...

I can still trade tf2 items with my friends who show as online. :S

Strange O_o is your loudout still messing up? D:

chibi_charon
07-15-2011, 04:22 PM
Yup. I have to refresh over 9000 times to actually connect to any TF2 server. Once in I cannot access my loadout. However, I can still view backpack, craft and trade those items with my one friend out of five on the server who actually shows as online.

Right now I'm logged into the community fine though the store tab still says I'm not and haven't been able to join a TF2 server for the last ten minutes.

The really annoying part was, this is the only night I have free til Tuesday. Was hoping to pick up some crates, buy some keys, etc... Sigh.

SnorlaxSquad
07-15-2011, 04:28 PM
This is really getting ridiculous. I can't install games, buy games, or even talk to friends. Despite being logged in, it wants me to log in again. Doing so brings up even more convoluted menus and incorrect password errors despite entering it correctly.

It's been more than long enough and the problem should be resolved or at the very least officially acknowledged.

Evil_Betox
07-15-2011, 04:36 PM
Same problem here, i hope they fix it today...

IceCynder
07-15-2011, 04:38 PM
This is really getting ridiculous. I can't install games, buy games, or even talk to friends. Despite being logged in, it wants me to log in again. Doing so brings up even more convoluted menus and incorrect password errors despite entering it correctly.

It's been more than long enough and the problem should be resolved or at the very least officially acknowledged.

This. Because I like talking to my friends, and as I have to talk to them on other services such as MSN, I can't go on a game (as I play fullscreen, and I really hate windowed mode with steam games.) So bored :U

chibi_charon
07-15-2011, 04:53 PM
It's been over quarter of a day! :O
I can just picture the steam tech guy (who I have decided is one guy called Steve) scratching his head and thinking:
"Fix ALL the servers? O_O"

So I guess I'll go play Minecraft. One of the few games that Steam can't break. Guess my TF2 gaming will have to wait a few days.

frischen lachs
07-15-2011, 04:55 PM
So I believe this might be part of the problem: http://store.steampowered.com/news/5856/

chibi_charon
07-15-2011, 05:01 PM
Oh so it's new and improved? That would explain the towering stack of fail. And there was me thinking Valve had handed over the coding of steam to EA.

IceCynder
07-15-2011, 05:01 PM
So I believe this might be part of the problem: http://store.steampowered.com/news/5856/

Seeing the time it was made, probably is.
VALVe better fix this soon, I'll continue drawing in the meantime :rolleyes:

Oh so it's new and improved? That would explain the towering stack of fail. And there was me thinking Valve had handed over the coding of steam to EA.

Again, this. Even though EA make some good games, their service/coding can be terrible :B

The Onceler
07-15-2011, 05:09 PM
Is this glitch still present or is it still affecting other users?

frischen lachs
07-15-2011, 05:13 PM
@mike now that you apparently had a look around so many threads could you get this sorted out, pretty please?

chibi_charon
07-15-2011, 05:19 PM
Seeing the time it was made, probably is.
VALVe better fix this soon, I'll continue drawing in the meantime :rolleyes:

Again, this. Even though EA make some good games, their service/coding can be terrible :B

Surely you mean, hardworking companies like Bioware make good games and EA comes along and slaps their logo all over them? :P Then insists that there will be no way to skip the prominent display of EA logo in the sequel (cough Mass Effect cough). Not that I'm bitter or anything...

To be fair, EA's problems aren't entirely their own. I hold Maxis partly to blame. But hey, you know, maybe EA will turn a profit one day? :D Am I glad I'm not a shareholder.

Srsly though. Getting a bit sidetracked with EA, too EAsy a target. How's the Steam issue coming along? Mine is still failing.

IceCynder
07-15-2011, 05:24 PM
Surely you mean, hardworking companies like Bioware make good games and EA comes along and slaps their logo all over them? :P Then insists that there will be no way to skip the prominent display of EA logo in the sequel (cough Mass Effect cough). Not that I'm bitter or anything...

To be fair, EA's problems aren't entirely their own. I hold Maxis partly to blame. But hey, you know, maybe EA will turn a profit one day? :D Am I glad I'm not a shareholder.

Srsly though. Getting a bit sidetracked with EA, too EAsy a target. How's the Steam issue coming along? Mine is still failing.

Aha, true; the only EA games I really like are the Sims (1 and 2, 3 just doesn't seem right to me xD) and I would say Spore, but the fact it could only be installed 3 times really annoys me...
*restarts steam* Still bugged. /sigh
So, what's everyone doing while waiting? :P

Edit:: I tried logging in again (despite being logged on already)and it made progress! Only going to the code thing, but seeing what happens when I get the code.

Hitman Dead Man
07-15-2011, 05:43 PM
Same thing still. And it even wanted me to log into the community 1 time.

P.S.: Please don't get sidetracket with EA, the threat is probably going to get locked.

IceCynder
07-15-2011, 05:47 PM

P.S.: Please don't get sidetracket with EA, the threat is probably going to get locked.

The store is mainly glitching up for me now, though still having community problems

And ok, but still, I did here Portal 2 had something to do with EA or something :P

chibi_charon
07-15-2011, 05:50 PM

I'm actually surprised the mods haven't popped in to put me in timeout for my sarcasm. :P But why whouldn't this be a social thread considering some of us can't play any of the $2500 worth of games on their account?

IceCynder
07-15-2011, 05:53 PM
At least we're still talking about the issue, but it's nice to get some social conversation while waiting, so we can pop in any news whenever :P

Hitman Dead Man
07-15-2011, 05:57 PM
I'm actually surprised the mods haven't popped in to put me in timeout for my sarcasm. :P But why whouldn't this be a social thread considering some of us can't play any of the $2500 worth of games on their account?

:eek: $2500 OH MY GAWD, now you are just showing-off. Also I did get a 503 error too a couple of times.

BS_1
07-15-2011, 06:06 PM
Still having the problem here. I've found that I can't upload screenshots either.

chibi_charon
07-15-2011, 06:06 PM
Hardly. :s One of my regular gaming buddies has passed the $3500 mark.

Still, I have been a steam member since its inception so not surprising I've spent a lot. Didn't really become a steam Hammer Legion Member til a couple of years back though.

Hey, remember when steam friends was offline for maintenance for like the first two years so we all just used xfire instead? Back then of course xfire didn't suck. It had group voice chat and everything. Joining friends servers via the interface. All the features steam slowly got years later. And if you wanted to buy a steam game? You'd better have a credit card and pay in US dollars only. No paypal allowed. :P

I remember when they first shut the won servers down and it was like... what is this steam rubbish? Do not want! Give me my free counterstrike back. Course back then Garry's mod was free, and vampires vs werewolves... and the ship... I almost puked in amazement when I saw how much they eventually charged for The Ship. O_O See all I ever bought originally was Half life. And that gave me TFC, DOD, CS, Ricochet, HLDM, Blue shift and a bunch of other naff games for free. :D

Ah those were the days.

(You nostalgia, you lose)

IceCynder
07-15-2011, 06:11 PM
Hardly. :s One of my regular gaming buddies has passed the $3500 mark.

Still, I have been a steam member since its inception so not surprising I've spent a lot. Didn't really become a steam Hammer Legion Member til a couple of years back though.

Hey, remember when steam friends was offline for maintenance for like the first two years so we all just used xfire instead? Back then of course xfire didn't suck. It had group voice chat and everything. Joining friends servers via the interface. All the features steam slowly got years later. And if you wanted to buy a steam game? You'd better have a credit card and pay in US dollars only. No paypal allowed. :P

I remember when they first shut the won servers down and it was like... what is this steam rubbish? Do not want! Give me my free counterstrike back. Course back then Garry's mod was free, and vampires vs werewolves... and the ship... I almost puked in amazement when I saw how much they eventually charged for The Ship. O_O See all I ever bought originally was Half life. And that gave me TFC, DOD, CS, Ricochet, HLDM, Blue shift and a bunch of other naff games for free. :D

Ah those were the days.

(You nostalgia, you lose)

Haha, nice 8D
As I only got steam in late 2009 or so, the only thing I miss from it is the fact you didn't have to buy a game to add friends, join groups, etc. Makes my backup account practically useless. xD

BS_1
07-15-2011, 06:13 PM
Xfire? I was an MSN guy. :cool:

I definitely remember when the friends list was a pain to use. It was always hard to add people to my friends list so I ended up just using MSN instead.

sweeetdream
07-15-2011, 06:20 PM
This is extremely frustrating :/ I attempted to reinstall steam a few hours ago and now after not being able to speak to anyone on my list and a majority being shown as offline when they were in fact online, I can actually see less than half of my friends on my actual list. So basically, my friends have all disappeared.

Rawr.

chibi_charon
07-15-2011, 06:40 PM
Yup, pull up a seat. We've been suffering that for 8 hours. :) The good news is, it's account based. So while 99% of steam users are unaffected you get to experience this until it's fixed. Cos heaven forbid steam would assign me a random server when I login... You must be on the suck server like the other 12 people in this thread. The really weird bit... I checked the steam server status. The only server that appears to be using zero bandwidth is internode 1 in Australia. O_O

So we can assume the basic steam framework is active. T'is confusing. Has anyone managed to message anyone steam related and discover if they're even bothered about this problem yet?

You remember that one scene in Pulp Fiction where Sammy L Jackson phones Marsellus Wallace and has the convo with him that ends with:
"Don't worry. I put a wolf on it."
"Well s*** n****, that's all you had to say."

Kinda wishing someone from Valve would pop in to relay that sentiment. Sort of, we are aware of the issue and Steve is working on it.

IceCynder
07-15-2011, 06:46 PM
Still no news it seems, so I'm going to send in a support ticket.
Wish me luck.

sweeetdream
07-15-2011, 06:47 PM
Still no news it seems, so I'm going to send in a support ticket.
Wish me luck.

Good luck! Sent one hours ago. D:

IceCynder
07-15-2011, 06:52 PM
Good luck! Sent one hours ago. D:

Well, my sister said they once replied to her within 4 hours, so hopefully this will be answered by the morning...

chibi_charon
07-15-2011, 07:10 PM
Are you sure your PC is plugged in?

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Good luck going through the standard checklist. I can already confirm that restarting steam and restarting the pc doesn't work, neither does the blob deletion and pretty sure someone dropped by to say a reinstall was a no no.

With a 4 hour reply minimum per answer, expect a 16 hour wait while you go through those steps. :P In reality, try 4 days.

IceCynder
07-15-2011, 07:16 PM
Are you sure your PC is plugged in?

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Good luck going through the standard checklist. I can already confirm that restarting steam and restarting the pc doesn't work, neither does the blob deletion and pretty sure someone dropped by to say a reinstall was a no no.

With a 4 hour reply minimum per answer, expect a 16 hour wait while you go through those steps. :P In reality, try 4 days.

Yeah, but hopefully, if they see enough people send in a support ticket, they'll see it's not the program on certain PCs or whatever that's messing up. And someone's bound to get an actual/helpful answer soon.

chibi_charon
07-15-2011, 07:41 PM
What's the emoticon for hysterical sarcastic laughter?

Hitman Dead Man
07-15-2011, 07:45 PM
What's the emoticon for hysterical sarcastic laughter?

Why would you need that, you a VALVe member? (:D)

IceCynder
07-15-2011, 08:04 PM
3am here... I'll wait till 5am or so then go to bed. I really hope it's fixed before then.
I think it's the store servers, as I can log into the community tab when it asks me too, but not the store.

IceCynder
07-15-2011, 08:10 PM
:D
I seriously wonder what VALVe are doing now.

IceCynder
07-15-2011, 08:35 PM
Goodnight D:
Well, I'm going to go on gmod for a bit as that works, I'll check back when I get off it.

Sgt Jigglebelly
07-15-2011, 09:19 PM
having similar friends list issues

worked around by getting a friend to join on me as a play with friends game in l4d2... so its definitely just a friends list specific issue

hope valve is at least aware of it at this point...

IceCynder
07-15-2011, 09:29 PM
Lol at the picture
Anyway, my when my friend joined my server, it made him appear online, but now, I'm not getting his steam messages...
The twitter STILL doesn't say anything.

BS_1
07-15-2011, 09:39 PM
Is anyone else unable to upload screenshots or is it just me? :(

The Onceler
07-15-2011, 09:57 PM
Is anyone else unable to upload screenshots or is it just me? :(

Nope, you're not the only one. I'm unable to post any screenshots.

SnorlaxSquad
07-15-2011, 10:19 PM
Anyone get a reply to their ticket yet? Maybe addressing the issues to the Twitter account would help,too.

BS_1
07-16-2011, 12:10 AM
Friends list and uploading screenshots works for me now. :)

SnorlaxSquad
07-16-2011, 01:10 AM
Same here! Should be back for everyone now.

Hitman Dead Man
07-16-2011, 06:13 AM
Thank you VALVe for fixing the issue! :D