PDA

View Full Version : Linux Fedora 2

fuzzylr
12-07-2004, 05:14 PM
I'm getting an error on loading the server. I'm using Fedora Core 2 it's updated at nite via yum. i don't understand what's up. I was able to run all the other versions. I can actually join the game...kinda wierd. here's the error message.

CMaterial::GetNumAnimationFrames:
no representative texture for material sprites/glow
free(): invalid pointer 0x571e60!

$n][pErMan
12-07-2004, 11:40 PM
Ya ... apperently its a known issuse as I saw htis in a few other threads. Id does it on my Fedora 2 also. I got a question tho... even tho your server works (and so does mine).. does it kick people / disconnect them when the map cycles or when you do a "changelevel" ?

fuzzylr
12-08-2004, 12:18 AM
Not as of yet. nobody has said anything about it. I just finished getting screens up and running now. So I can run it as basically a service in linux.

I need help with this Stat server I got "psycho". It's not running right at all. ug....No stats but it knows the server...LoL

I also have to find a site that will help admin this server. I'm use to hosting a lot of Unreal servers so I'm not quiet prepared for this.

j0ntar
12-08-2004, 09:25 AM
yeh the UT engine just poons everything for webbased administration, command line administration, and a whole lot of options that no other engine gives you. I hope the next release of their engine gives this one a run for its money. -=]

But in about a week you will have working admin tools, keep checking www.sourcemod.com

fuzzylr
12-08-2004, 12:34 PM
Ok, will do.

Spinner
12-08-2004, 10:02 PM
there is a basic linux admin plugin.And my psychostats seem to work fine.Except the detailed hit meter.Need help P.M. me.

fuzzylr
12-09-2004, 04:50 AM
I used the other stats server. It was super easy to install and very simple. I got both up and running in no time. So at least we can now record the hits to the server. Thanks guys.

You got a link for the admin mod? I need to be able to work with it. Also what is

Recon?