PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Controller, Win 7 64 Bit?!

BaSeBallDuDeR
07-23-2011, 03:03 AM
how do you get the xbox controller to work on win 7 64 bit? Ive read around the forums and I couldnt find a solution that worked. Any help?

BlackKanda
07-23-2011, 10:39 AM
Have you checked the Options menu and made the changes from there?

BaSeBallDuDeR
07-23-2011, 10:59 AM
What do u mean, it says in the options that xbox controller is recognized, so i put buttons on the xbox controller but nothing happens. I even installed the latest drivers for it as was suggested in other forums.

Zloth
07-23-2011, 11:49 AM
I just plugged it in and it started working. Then I unplugged it because I liked the keyboard/mouse better.

BlackKanda
07-24-2011, 02:52 AM
I have read somewhere there are some problems with wireless controllers. Maybe that's the problem with OP? Mine is wired and I had no problem to play the game but, like Zloth, I found the keyboard/mouse more convient.

BaSeBallDuDeR
07-24-2011, 11:16 AM
Mine is wired too, this game just looks like Final Fantasy but I bet its not as good so thats why i would like to try the controller for it, but is keyboard and mouse alot better? If it is I wont even worry about the controller

Zloth
07-24-2011, 07:29 PM
It's not really like Final Fantasy. Heck, Final Fantasy isn't like Final Fantasy from one game to the next!

beaulee
07-30-2011, 04:45 PM
Mine is wired too, this game just looks like Final Fantasy but I bet its not as good so thats why i would like to try the controller for it, but is keyboard and mouse alot better? If it is I wont even worry about the controller

This game is far superior to any Final Fantasy game, even if you mix in the nostalgia of how amazing it was at the time. However, if you want 9 year old girls with double-D breasts, you're going to have to play Final Fantasy. Hell, other than the Ala Malvalina, I don't even remember anyone else jumping into a Mech for no reason whatsoever.

wasteomind
07-30-2011, 06:47 PM
This game is far superior to any Final Fantasy game, even if you mix in the nostalgia of how amazing it was at the time. However, if you want 9 year old girls with double-D breasts, you're going to have to play Final Fantasy. Hell, other than the Ala Malvalina, I don't even remember anyone else jumping into a Mech for no reason whatsoever.

Ha I thought the same thing on my first playthrough. "There is a surprising lack of mechs in this Square/Enix jRPG."

beaulee
07-30-2011, 07:34 PM
The game is completely westernized. There are no ambiguously gendered boys/girls. I really like the difficulty of this game, but I don't think they sold enough to continue the series. Too bad. It would have been nice for consumers to send a message to Square saying "This is the type of challenge I like. Keep creating this stuff. We will not buy the 40-hour-long movies where you hit an occasional button to get to the next scene."

Ah well. Here comes FFXIIIp2.

Peckpogydah
09-19-2011, 11:08 AM
The Joystick doesn't work in menus, you use the D-pad to navigate. I was tired and thought my controller was broken when I 1st tried to use it, lol.

Hope that helps.