PDA

View Full Version : FYI ... Clive Barker's Undying

sozoriver
07-24-2011, 08:47 AM
For those interested in an old school FPS horror game from Clive Barker ... Here is a link to it and for only about 8 bucks depending on who you order from ... Purchased my copy via BLSmart for $8.89 (no tax, no shipping charge). Enjoy!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009J1JJI/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=

Arach666
12-07-2011, 02:41 AM
Thatīs pretty good,though I would love to see Undying on steam.

pumpmoreoil
01-31-2012, 10:07 PM
I played through Undying just a few years ago and found the visuals impressive enough in this day. The mansion is gorgeous. I wish they had done even more with it.

The other world rifts were interesting in the usual Barker way with surreal interpretations of Lovecraftian inspiration thrown in. I found the time travel dimension very interesting as a plot device but the earlier environments somewhat simplistic visually (e.g. the bare terrain outside the monastery). Granted the expansive outdoor areas had to be simple as the gaming systems back then did not handle too much detail on screen at once that well via the Unreal engine. No matter, it is still a title worth looking into. I enjoyed it more than Jericho to be honest.

Arach666
02-01-2012, 01:27 AM
I enjoyed it more than Jericho to be honest.
Thatīs only natural,Undying is a far superior game. ;)

Nanomage
03-15-2012, 06:23 AM
Thatīs pretty good,though I would love to see Undying on steam.
Same here.:)