PDA

View Full Version : $11.99 kind of high for DLC, isn't it?

City Builder
07-25-2011, 10:21 PM
$11.99 kind of high for DLC, isn't it?

Jaick
07-26-2011, 12:23 AM
So don't get it. I'm not.

Toad213
07-26-2011, 01:32 AM
A energy pack eh, I bought the game but my PC doesnt work so i cant play it, but if i do like the game im gonna buy both but

The first DLC should be $7.99, its only 5 things..
The second DLC should be $9.99, both under $2

City Builder
07-26-2011, 02:44 PM
So don't get it. I'm not.

I'm not either, but if enough people feel that it's overpriced, then the developers should be made aware of that, and the income they are losing by having overpriced DLC.

Personally, I hated it when PC gamers started to gladly accept DLC like the console players before them. I much prefer full blown expansions for $xx.00 rather than all these tiny bits and pieces that are overpriced.

Feralhog
10-27-2011, 07:35 AM
If each DLC included a map it wouldn't be so bad. Then more people would have maps in common (if they thought $11.99 was now reasonable). A lot of the free maps have, shall we say....issues?

The other issue I seem to have (with DLC3 anyway) is that I can place greenhouses, etc., manage the water and manure for a session, save the game, but when I reload the game its all gone (greenhouses, beehives, etc). I don't particularly want to spend the money and time at the start of each session placing and outfitting the place only to start over again and again.

buzztham
11-21-2011, 10:58 AM
If each DLC included a map it wouldn't be so bad. Then more people would have maps in common (if they thought $11.99 was now reasonable). A lot of the free maps have, shall we say....issues?

The other issue I seem to have (with DLC3 anyway) is that I can place greenhouses, etc., manage the water and manure for a session, save the game, but when I reload the game its all gone (greenhouses, beehives, etc). I don't particularly want to spend the money and time at the start of each session placing and outfitting the place only to start over again and again.

are you sure you saved the greenhouse other stuff becuse if not when you reload it will be gone and you can save them cuse i did