PDA

View Full Version : 'Recover the merchandise'

Atomic Hamster
07-30-2011, 07:11 AM
This is an objective in the mission and the final one to finish the mission but what does it refer to? I do not have a waypoint anymore, there is still one for the armoury but not this.

Anyone know what the merchandise is?

OneoftheLost
07-30-2011, 07:13 AM
Drugs.

There should be an NPC in a bathroom or something that offers them to you once you finally find him :rolleyes:

Real pain in the butt.

ashais
08-19-2011, 07:11 AM
Gah. They still didnt add the mission icon for the ''recover the merchandise'' missions.

Texhnolyze69
08-19-2011, 07:19 AM
I think its intended that it doesnt show, it will show up once youre in sight or within 30 or 40 yards, though.
I can tell you tho, there are 3 guys for the merchandise quest i can think of right now in 3 different levels.
In new eden, hes in mc hack, in forgotten in the toilet and in the last whichs' map name i cant remember right now (the one with the big pipes you crawl through) hes right at the beginning of the pipe.

Dan391996
11-16-2011, 03:24 PM
I've spent the last hour running in circles on New Haven and I'm practically frothing at the mouth. I don't understand what you mean by "hes in mc hack." Could you please elaborate further?

Just looked around and found someone talking about the "mchack" restaurant. I'm assuming that's where it is. Is that the same place as the bar just outside of the the starting point? If not, where is it? I've been around this level so many times and all I've found is the apartments, the bar, the warehouse and the doors.

Zurpan'
11-16-2011, 03:56 PM
Immediately after exiting the area your armoury (and in campaign, Mentor) is located in, turn to your left. Head down that street; you should pass under an overpass. To your left will be a ramp leading up, to the Mc Hack.