PDA

View Full Version : only coop or also competitive?for devs

JoyL
07-30-2011, 03:44 PM
Is there some competitive game mode like team deathmatch or is only cooperative? I think would be fun play a ctf o dm with those weapons, psy-power ecc:D...if there isn't is planned?? also sub title for other languages will be add? thanks:)

skacky
07-30-2011, 03:48 PM
Hello,
For now the MP aspect of the game is only present with Cooperative Campaign and Cooperative Missions. We will be adding a PvP mode later on.

Cheers. ;)

megaflux
07-30-2011, 06:55 PM
please make pvp the very LAST thing you worry about. it seems everyone adds 1/2 assed pvp modes to games and both the campaign and pvp modes suffer for it, nobody believes in doing 1 thing extremely well anymore. doing 2 things 1/2 assed is nowhere near as impressive as doing 1 thing extremely well.

never mind the b/s hacks, exploits, bots, etc. that come with pvp. the real question that needs to be asked is "arent there enough 1/2 assed fps's on the market already?"

i would rather see 9000 more weapons, 2000 more enemies, 150000 more powers, 700000 pages of plot, and 50000 new areas added to this game before ANYTHING pvp related.

Exia
07-30-2011, 08:30 PM
Im against PVP as well.

So many balance Issues will have to be worked out.

I believe this game should spiritually be a coop game at heart and stay that way. my 2 cents.