PDA

View Full Version : Minor Suggestions

Kyodan
07-31-2011, 12:21 PM
Here's a tiny list I've created that I believe would add to the overall polish of the game:

- The Quick Actions menu is very cool (very similar to Crysis), but should already include a few actions to show how it's used. (I suggest Jump Boost, Sprint Boost, and Hack Menu)
- Add the ability to holster weapons
- Add 'Level Up' and 'Quest Complete' sounds
- Automatically bring up Objectives List (default TAB key) for a few seconds when receiving/completing quest
- Add confirmation dialog when clicking 'Delete' on a character
- Add confirmation dialog when clicking "Play Campaign" while playing (will restart your game, I've done this a few times accidentally)
- Pressing ESC can close interface window
- Increase fall distance before drawing ground "shockwave" and playing loud thump (create alternative fall sound)

Overall, I'm enjoying EYE immensely and can't appreciate skacky enough for being very active with the community.

Feel free to add your suggestions to this thread!

On a side note, I've been working on a thing of sorts for EYE, hoping to complete it soon. :)

skacky
07-31-2011, 01:00 PM
Hello,
Thank you for these suggestions, we will looking into this. ;)

diogo_cme
07-31-2011, 01:07 PM
- The Quick Actions menu is very cool (very similar to Crysis), but should already include a few actions to show how it's used. (I suggest Jump Boost, Sprint Boost, and Hack Menu)

+1 on this. Also, allowing us to assign keys to those actions would be lovely (like armor/cloak on Crysis2).

WuIf
07-31-2011, 01:12 PM
@diogo: u alrdy can. Just bind for exaple toggle on 1 (like idid). Options -->Keybindings.