PDA

View Full Version : Mouse Lock

chriskmee
08-01-2011, 05:10 PM
So i don't know if this has to do with this game or my computer, but if I alt-tab out of the game, my mouse is locked to the upper left corner of my screen. This is the only game this happens with, so that led me to believe it was the game.

Any help would be appreciated. This is defiantly my favorite game in the Indie Bundle, and this is so far my only compliant i have with this awesome game.

System Specs ( in case its my system causing the issue) :
Radeon 5870
i7 860 QUAD CORE
4GB DDR3 RAM
Win7 Pro x64

Note: using dual monitors: main is 1080p, secondary is 1440x900

zratchet
08-01-2011, 05:23 PM
Running in Full Screen or Windowed mode? I know that switching it to windowed mode will allow this to not happen.

enderandrew
08-01-2011, 07:45 PM
I'm having the same issue. When I launch the game, I get a Black Screen if I try to select System or Profile. And if I alt-tab, the mouse is locked to the top left until I kill the game.

zratchet
08-01-2011, 08:33 PM
Will get programmers to look into this.

chriskmee
08-02-2011, 11:27 AM
Running in Full Screen or Windowed mode? I know that switching it to windowed mode will allow this to not happen.

I run it in full screen, then alt tab out when i get an email or IM or something. I can confirm that running in windowed mode does "fix" this issue, but to get the screen to fit i have to run it at 1600x900 instead of 1920x1080.

Its Not a big deal, but i would love to be able to play this game full-screen and still use my computer by alt-tab-ing out. Thanks for the reply and thanks for getting the coders to look into it.

So i guess the best workaround right now is to pause the game, put it in windowed mode, then when you want to play again just put it back to fullscreen.

thanks again

zratchet
08-02-2011, 12:30 PM
That's pretty much what I do when I have emails and IMs coming in a lot.