PDA

View Full Version : can't change map in server gui

Phat_Lip
12-10-2004, 04:15 PM
hey all,

I run a cs:source and HL2 dm server. Everything runs fine, everything is up to date. However, I can't seem to change maps via the server gui drop down list. I can use changelevel <map name> in the console tab alright, but on the main tab where the current map is displayed, I click the map name and then the edit button. The pop up window comes up, but there is no drop down and I can't input anything into the field??

I do have a maplist.txt and mapcycle.txt file

Any ideas, greatly appreciated...[color="#FF66FF"]♥[/color][color="#FF66FF"]♥[/color][color="#FF66FF"]♥[/color][color="#FF66FF"]♥[/color]s

Metalplane
12-10-2004, 05:57 PM
Same here!

I have tried just about everything, copied both .txt files to the cfg folder and in the root, no help, renamed both files and tried to let server make new ones, no help.

I have seen in the forums where other people are having the same problem but no resolutions yet, I'm sure the fine folks at Valve will fix it ASAP.

Rander2k3
12-10-2004, 08:21 PM
same prob with mine..

Raist999
12-11-2004, 11:55 AM
I have the same problem too. Not really a big issue as it can be done via the console.

Also, my configure tab in the gui for the DS is always blank. I want to say its been that way since I installed it as a CS Source beta server, but does anyone else have the same problem?

Every toggle in there can be handled thru the console or various .cfg files, but again...am I the only one?

Every things works for the most part, and it doesnt crash too often, so I'm happy.

HL2DM is too fun, I haven't played CS since it rolled out. I cant wait to see Source be used in mods and new *good* maps.