PDA

View Full Version : Is this game any good.

TheDeepXpurple
08-02-2011, 05:35 PM
Is it fun...I mean i've heard 50/50. So... yea I thought I might ask people who have played the game. Thanks :D

jpnole
08-02-2011, 05:39 PM
There are numerous threads on this subject all of which I am too lazy to link. Just scroll back through the past few days and you'll spot them easily.

IAmSomeone
08-02-2011, 05:44 PM
Seems to be good to me, although I have encountered a few crashes that end up bringing my computer down...

VeryBumpy
08-02-2011, 05:47 PM
It is not good, it's EXCELLENT!!!!

Serious, have not been impressed with a game like this since Stalker.

It is perfectly playable NOW but yeah, its a bit glitchy but the dev are proactive and vocal, it will all get fixed.

metalninjared
08-02-2011, 05:56 PM
When I first started playing, I absolutely hated it and was disappointed. However, I decided to give it a second shot because a lot of people were saying that it takes a little bit to get used to it and the bugs.

I'm so glad I did, because I've already played it for a good ten hours and am having a blast with it. I definitely recommend this fantastic game, if you have the patience to bare with some of its problems.

eightohfive
08-02-2011, 06:10 PM
It is not good, it's EXCELLENT!!!!

Serious, have not been impressed with a game like this since Stalker.

It is perfectly playable NOW but yeah, its a bit glitchy but the dev are proactive and vocal, it will all get fixed.

I was trying to name what this game felt like to me and that's it! STALKER. Loved that game. The only thing about it is that I always wished I could play it with a buddy. Which I now realize is the reason I am loving EYE so much! The fact that I get to play through it with not just 1, but 2 buddies makes all the sweeter. Plus the addition of awesome stuff like hacking and psi powers.

queue_iii
08-02-2011, 06:20 PM
I'd be upset if I paid anymore than $20, but for the price it's a fun diversion. There are some bugs and some poor design choices, but that sometimes comes with indie games. The shooting is still fun, replaying missions with random objectives is a nice addition so you can always get xp and money if you need and there seems to be a good amount of character customization. All in all there are a lot worse ways to spend $20.